Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me (3270 Views)

A Woman That Has Feelings For You Will Display These 6 Signs / Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Kufie(m): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
So hey guys, back in high school Charles Taylor's kids were my classmates. One even happened to have a huge crush on me but I paid her no mind because she seemed sassy and I never had my head down as I was a Ladies man. Yes I had so many ladies liking me.

Fast forward to 2016, we got taking. She's in Liberia now and I wasn't in Nigeria at the time so I had unlimited WiFi and internet wasn't a thing. We'd talk for hours on FaceTime (video calls), text almost every time we had a chance.

Truth is, I still wasn't interested and the conversations were forced. She tried to stay in touch, let me in on everything. I had things I was dealing with at the time and my girl just left me too so nothing was interesting. I sold my iPhone so we couldn't stay in touch as I didn't have a phone for a while.

Couple months later, we just caught up on Snapchat and everything died slowly. I didn't really care because I don't like her like that.

Just two days ago, I found out her mom is the vice president elect of the just concluded elections in Liberia. Things have definitely taken a good turn for them. I feel like I've lost out on some greatness.

I congratulated her and asked for an invite to the swearing in and she said she'll see what she can do.

Lesson here is, don't fail to acknowledged people's efforts to be close or friendly. Even if you don't like them, stay in touch or keep them close. I'm just here hoping she'll like me again eventually sad

Modified

So recently she sent a message saying she misses me and we should be friends and keep in touch. We talked about random things and she sent pictures of herself to me without me asking. She's really hot tho.

She's agreed to send me an invite to the swearing in so I'm getting my things ready.

All those who called me a gold digger, I appreciate y'all. Let me make my fellow diggers proud grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lesson learnt you get money now she get pass you please bro redeem yourself send me her digits for educational purpose we used to be study buddies in the past.

6 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by MrHistorian: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2018

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Kufie(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Lesson learnt you get money now she get pass you please bro redeem yourself send me her digits for educational purpose we used to be study buddies in the past.

grin grin grin Sharp guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by jdluv(f): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
missd opportunity.....But i heardthat in liberia the male take the female name after marriage....once Had a liberian neighbour

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by EbukaHades10(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
After that,send her to me for employment purpose. We used to be work buddies in the past

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
jdluv:
missd opportunity.....But i heardthat in liberia the male take the female name after marriage....once Had a liberian neighbour

i wouldn't call it weird tradition.

my own tradition would seem weird to them.

no tradition is weird, owners of the tradition would see it as normal and foreign tradition the weird one. good for them. every suitor has to accept that and respect that.

OP, this reminds me of an ex who wants to keep in touch,but she hurt me tooo much i needed breathing space to move on, hope she doesn't become on a better edge and myself on the other hand.

in between, i'd like us to discuss something sir.
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by newyorks(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
big time messe up bro.u would be the one seeking her attention now and if she's the clever type she will know ur mission.
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by JohnnySavage(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Shit happens sometimes.
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Kufie(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2018
newyorks:
big time messe up bro.u would be the one seeking her attention now and if she's the clever type she will know ur mission.

She knows already. She's starting to leave my messages unanswered. I'll just take this loss in peace
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Olifiz(m): 2:59am On Jan 05, 2018
EbukaHades10:
After that,send her to me for employment purpose. We used to be work buddies in the past

After pls send me her number we need to be bleep buddies.
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by confidant: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2018
I am still trying to understand your write up. I know George Weah (ex footballer) is the president elect of Liberia and not Charles Taylor. The lady (George Weah's wife) I saw just yesterday at CAF wouldn't have given birth to a grown up daughter.
@Op kindly get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by zealblinks(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2018
confidant:
I am still trying to understand your write up. I know George Weah (ex footballer) is the president elect of Liberia and not Charles Taylor. The lady (George Weah's wife) I saw just yesterday at CAF wouldn't have given birth to a grown up daughter.
don't mind the attention seeker I don't
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2018
confidant:
No, you need to attend comprehension classes instead . The girl's mum is The vice president elect.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by cerowo(f): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2018
Gold digger angry
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Cholls(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2018
cerowo:
Gold digger angry
my sister you know where gold dey I wan dig
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2018
confidant:
You're slow. Your comprehension skill is very poor. Go back and read OP's story over again. This time, read slowly

@op 'If you cant love me now, don't love me later cuz I don't want any fake love when I'm steady making me paper' - Lil Kesh, 2017

5 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2018
confidant:
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Block head grin

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2018
You Can Not Reap Where You Didnt Sow...

If You Didnt Hear About Her Family Now In The government, you Wouldnt Be Writing This. Now You Wish She Would Like You, so You Can Extort her by Taking Advantage Of Their Wealth right?...

Please Get Lost

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Kufie(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2018
confidant:

Lol my guy try and use sense to address issues. I understand that Nigeria is hard.

DeadRat:
You Can Not Reap Where You Didnt Sow...

If You Didnt Hear About Her Family Now In The government, you Wouldnt Be Writing This. Now You Wish She Would Like You, so You Can Extort her by Taking Advantage Of Their Wealth right?...

Please Get Lost

I'm wondering why you're so upset. Yes I wish she likes me again so I can "extort". Just be sure not to make that your problem smiley

cerowo:
Gold digger angry

You damn right
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Kufie:

Lol my guy try and use sense to address issues. I understand that Nigeria is hard.

I'm wondering why you're so upset. Yes I wish she likes me again so I can "extort". Just be sure not to make that your problem smiley

You damn right
I Dont Know You From AnyWhere. Cant Be Upset over Nothing...

You Are Dumb Bro, very Dumb... Life Doesnt Work That Way...

Weep No More, She's moved On With Intelligent Guys.
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Kufie(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2018
DeadRat:
I Dont Know You From AnyWhere. Cant Be Upset over Nothing...

You Are Dumb Bro, very Dumb... Life Doesnt Work That Way...

Weep No More, She's moved On With Intelligent Guys.

grin grin Take it easy aii? My problem, not yours wink
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Blackfire(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2018
When your village people are pricing fuel and dollar on your emotion....

Pele.

Never snub any girl that like u.
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
This guy is a big time Gold digger

suddenly family became relevant he is now interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by idu1(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Take heart
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Rickjordan(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2018
Kufie:

She knows already. She's starting to leave my messages unanswered. I'll just take this loss in peace
you messed up big time, you still got the chance even after their success story, but you misused..you should have stop chatting her,but be given Lil attention,then later accept,cos I believe she likes you from inception, girls always want guys that care less,but instead you took your sorry ass showing your fake love for her,

food for thought: if you can,block or stop sending messages to her, if she still heart you,she'll come back bro, have you ever wonder why she keeps coming back to you after rejecting her?

signout

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rickjordan:

you messed up big time, you still got the chance even after their success story, but you misused..you should have stop chatting her,but be given Lil attention,then later accept,cos I believe she likes you from inception, girls always want guys that care less,but instead you took your sorry ass showing your fake love for her,

food for thought: if you can,block or stop sending messages to her, if she still heart you,she'll come back bro, have you ever wonder why she keeps coming back to you after rejecting her?
Word bro

signout

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by kingJoya(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
i learnt this lesson a long time ago. don't ignore girls that like you. whether dem wowor, broke or not. most of them will eventually make sense later then they will start doing shakara for you grin grin. i dont know how they perform the magic.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Kufie(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rickjordan:

signout

Lol, I still don't like her. I just want an acquaintance but you're right. I've left her alone already
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Kufie(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
thebosstrevor:
This guy is a big time Gold digger
suddenly family became relevant he is now interested.
I dey tell you men. I'm a real gold digger
Re: UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me by Kufie(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Updated

(1) (Reply)

Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? / Please, I Need Help With My Lips. / My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.