Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) (26456 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by DapoBear(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2010
Yep. It is very simple. She has a man's face. That is all it really is, not discrimination because she is dark. There are plenty of dark women with beautiful looking faces. She is not one of them.

With that said, I much much prefer butterfaces like her to girls with beautiful faces, and no figure. But of course the best is a girl with a figure like hers, but a better looking face.

And truth be told, if a butterface like her has a better personality than a girl with the same body and a pretty face, I'll pick the butterface. Being a butterface is not the end of the world, most guys would still date her.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by namfav(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2010
what a nose
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Skidoc(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2010
As much as I love a great shape, I also love a pretty face and beautiful skin, dark or light. Mercy Johnson fails woefully in those two departments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo- Omotola Pose With Son / How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess / Tayo Odueke Stuns In New Makeover Portraits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.