Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) (26457 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by agabaI23(m): 12:09am On Apr 23, 2009
The way she interpreted a sex scene in the first movie I saw her in was fantastic. Can't remember the name but she co-starred in the movie with Rita Dominic her partner in crime.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by samparian(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2009
she's really fine. my girl broke up with me in 2007 because she thought i was going out with Mercy grin

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by uzwu: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2009
Mercy is pretty and sexy so haters go and hit your big heads on the wall
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Emad(f): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2009
i am confused, sometimes she looks good other times , hummmmmmmm i am confused sad
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by ifyalways(f): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
whats wrong with the breasts it looked droopy @ first 2 pics and then firm at the other undecided
Nice shape sha.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by janedoe(f): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2009
Ah Ah,where is the Spain based boo na?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2009
ifyalways:

whats wrong with the breasts it looked droopy @ first 2 pics and then firm at the other undecided
Nice shape sha.

Now do you expect such boobs to stand alone? Na only silicone dey do that kind wonder or a MAGIC BRA!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by agabaI23(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2009
I do not think she has any silicone.

That girl is not that vain. May be you need to read the interview an some other interviews of her.

Another reason I think it is not silicone is that I watched the movie that brought her to limelight and that breast was that big and was standing to be counted in line with Stephanie Okereke's boobs.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by eddy1977(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2009
ever_green:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin is right
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by islet(f): 11:49am On May 04, 2009
What's with d long breasts? shocked Is that what is attractive nowadays? Sagging flappy boobs that seems to have breastfed a dozen goats? By the way when did they become so large? They werent dis gigantic when she started acting! Or is nollywood nw adding breasfeeding to the criteria of acting? Na wao!!!!!!!! And u pips r lusting after her! shocked. No taste. Thats no longer boobs, it has become bliboo cuase of misuse.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Iegenti(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2009
mercy, if i catch u, i go take u slowly, those boobs are well endowed, GOD !!!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Ifygurl: 9:34am On May 05, 2009
I think she has a great shape,
fine face--not so much.
But beauty is in the eyes of it's beholder.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Outstrip(f): 2:24am On May 06, 2009
What is wrong with her face?? Is it because she is very dark and has a wider nose? Isn't that what makes us African. If she was 5 shades lighter nobody would be referring to her as a hit and run? It seems like foreigners appreciate her kind of beauty more. Mercy Johnson's boobs are not flabby. They are natural. I saw her in a movie and it was obvious she had no bra on and her breast hung just right. Halle Berry's boobs in sword fish were no better but I bet all of you were probably cumming on yourself looking at her boobs.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by sosisi(f): 2:35am On May 06, 2009
islet:

What's with d long breasts? shocked Is that what is attractive nowadays? Sagging flappy boobs that seems to have breastfed a dozen goats? By the way when did they become so large? They werent dis gigantic when she started acting! Or is nollywood nw adding breasfeeding to the criteria of acting? Na wao!!!!!!!! And u pips r lusting after her! shocked. No taste. Thats no longer boobs, it has become bliboo cuase of misuse.

This is mean
very mean
But the highlighted part almost killed me grin grin grin
kai
Nigerians get bad mouth o
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by spoilt(f): 2:42am On May 06, 2009
Outstrip:

What is wrong with her face?? Is it because she is very dark and has a wider nose? Isn't that what makes us African. If she was 5 shades lighter nobody would be referring to her as a hit and run? It seems like foreigners appreciate her kind of beauty more. Mercy Johnson's boobs are not flabby. They are natural. I saw her in a movie and it was obvious she had no bra on and her breast hung just right. Halle Berry's boobs in sword fish were no better but I bet all of you were probably cumming on yourself looking at her boobs.

I thought so too. I guess real boobs hang low. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Outstrip(f): 2:47am On May 06, 2009
spoilt:

I thought so too. I guess real boobs hang low. grin

That's natural breast though. Halle does not have implants and I am sure she is at least a large C so no surprise that she has the natural droop. Mercy Johnson looks like a D so that sexy droop will apply to her too.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by OgidiBoy(m): 2:47am On May 06, 2009
Outstrip:

I may not agree with you all the time, but I must agree with you on this one. She has this Igbotic beauty a lot of Igbo men appreciate.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by sosisi(f): 2:53am On May 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I may not agree with you all the time, but I must agree with you on this one. She has this Igbotic beauty a lot of Igbo men appreciate.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by cantab(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2009
Hate Mercy till eternity, the fact remains that she's making her dough & going places, its obvious that ppl have very clearly demonstrated their hatred 4 this icon of d screen, am happy she takes all d critisms in gud faith while going places, for me she remains the sexiest Nigerian sex symbol [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]of all times; MERCY, THE SKY IS NOT ONLY YOUR LIMIT; HEAVEN IS. Do ur thing jare, bad belle or no bad belle.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by yme1(f): 4:46pm On May 06, 2009
NL with HATE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the babe is pretty jare and she acts well too kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Iegenti(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2009
men this babe boobs dey give me brain touch, kudoes to the guy wey dey massage those boobs,

i dey enby u o,
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by agabaI23(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2009
This is the first movie I saw this girl and she has not changed. See the breast to clear your eyes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Iegenti(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2009
she makes my dick throb each time i c her on tv, personally, i luv her boobs
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by rubi(f): 8:07pm On May 14, 2009
I read the diasporan star magazine that she and her spain husband broke up. She is a good actress and interpretes her role in an excellent way. Also she carries herself very well
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by agabaI23(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2009
wow really?
When was that?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by rubi(f): 8:36pm On May 14, 2009
The guy is married and hide it from her until she came to visit the guy in Spain and someone broke the news to her in a party. The rest is history. Now she has gotten over it and move on
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by agabaI23(m): 8:37pm On May 14, 2009
Aww poor her. Well she is worth her onions anyway.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by solexking: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2010
why re some of u been too jealous, is any of u up to her? make una dey answer, bad belle una go die one dey, mercy johnson u re beautiful das all, nigerians may God deliver u guys
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by poweredcom(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
grin I will do anything to have mercy from the Spanish boo
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by DapoBear(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
Classic butterface. Still, with a body than fine, what man would say no?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2010
Outstrip:

What is wrong with her face?? Is it because she is very dark and has a wider nose?
No. It's because she just ain't beautiful. Simple.

Outstrip:

Is it because she is very dark?. . . . . If she was 5 shades lighter nobody would be referring to her as a hit and run?
That skin shade excuse has been used for far too long and it's getting real boring. Mercy is sexy, but am sorry she's just not easy on the eyes and this has got nothing to do with her dark skin. Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Dakore Egbuson, Uche Elendu, Kate Henshaw, etc are all dark women; very far from the "5 shades lighter" that you're talking about. Using your logic, they'd be regarded as ugly. But are they? Hell no! Uche Elendu in particular is sooooo easy on the eyes, with a smooth, velvety glowing ebony skin tone (but she should do away with the glittery make-up). I really have nothing against Mercy, but her face ain't all that, sorry.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

She has this Igbotic beauty a lot of Igbo men appreciate.
I disagree. I have seen Igbo women and am sorry to say that Mercy does not represent the Igbo beauty. Genevieve Nnaji, Munachi Nwankwo, Stella Damasus and Ebube Nwagbo on the other hand do. Now these are what I know to be Igbo beauties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Odueke Stuns In New Makeover Portraits / American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video / How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.