Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) (47290 Views)

Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
i thought no P.M tongue
lol..yea..just ve to do it cos am fvckin curious uno. smiley
#YolO
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
richommie:

lol..yea..just ve to do it cos am fvckin curious uno. smiley

#YolO
grin well your curiousity dies here cause i have no idea what you're you searching for
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:

grin well your curiousity dies here cause i have no idea what you're you searching for

Lol..no do me dis ooo lolz..

#YolO
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Larrygr8t: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nice Family
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
janefrancisca:
She could get a house help to help her unless she doesn't want one.
Yes, house helps are always available in Nigeria. Not many people outside Nigeria will get an au-pair that'll go with them everywhere.
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
sinaj:
Happy Family smiley

Which oda family?
Hmmmmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
floragregs:
Lovely Family! But I just can't shake off the fact that the man has another family. angry . It's annoying.

Which oda family
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by mamagee3(f): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
loomer:
This na street?
It looks like an airport
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
floragregs:
Lovely Family! But I just can't shake off the fact that the man has another family. angry . It's annoying.

Why are you using panadol for another person's headache?
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
I luv dis family like kilode
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by flylykace: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Why you no photo am if she go shit

Any small thing picture of this in that place haba Op abi u no get work again except amibo
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by U2ice(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dis man loves dis tshirt sha undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2015
wow. Honestly their a lovely family. is she pregnant or...
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Tobium1:
De first daughter is yet to steady her footsteps, she's pushing anoda in de trolley, and is heavily pregnant. De illiterate have never heard of "child spacing"

If she can cope, and isn't complaining, why should you care?

And you're calling her an illiterate - read through your post again, and slowly this time. Poor use of tense, poor spelling. You might find that term probably best suits you.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by loomer: 4:06am On Oct 05, 2015
mamagee3:

It looks like an airport

No mind them
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Alezy(m): 4:13am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:

that was harshgrin
very harsh....I presume u ignored my previous comment without an RP. hnmm
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Ujupsy: 4:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Michellla:

she's not complaining
Her Bible is complaining,also heaven is complaining,if the first wife be your sister by now you will be on your way to testify on her behalf mtewww.
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by ststyreal(f): 4:41am On Oct 05, 2015
googlepikin:
I can see you're a nairaland member since 2012, haba you suppose get sense by now.
Him don leave u say today na Sunday, u still dey find him trouble. In abokis voice, kwotinue.
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by lastpage: 5:42am On Oct 05, 2015
floragregs:

Ujupsy:
Her Bible is complaining,also heaven is complaining,if the first wife be your sister by now you will be on your way to testify on her behalf mtewww.

When is it a crime that a DIVORCED man should re-marry...... if he finds love again?

BTW, when the silly former-wife was throwing the guy out of the house and harassing him with Police, even trying to jail him in that Oyinbo country they live, where were you to offer her advice that "you cant shake it off" ..... in the future?

Now yo come out to make it sound like he just abandoned his family and when to marry another woman, ehn?
Your Evil intentions are quite obvious. Leave Mercy and her husband alone, he has moved on.

If she is such an "innocent and a good woman", l am sure she would have found another husband by now or are you not aware that "good wife materials" are very scarce?

HATERZ, Bible complaining kor, Quoran complainant nii!

Why not go to court if you are still aggrieved?

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by lastpage: 5:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Siena:

If she can cope, and isn't complaining, why should you care?

And you're calling her an illiterate - read through your post again, and slowly this time. Poor use of tense, poor spelling. You might find that term probably best suits you.

Dont mind these busy-bodies!
They just hate to see a happy family!

I can tell you, as long as you can hope, having your children quickly has its advantages.
I know it.

Lastpage!
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 5:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked

How are u
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by lastpage: 5:50am On Oct 05, 2015
AdaNri1:
well if that's what you prefer it's absolutely your choice. Mercy too. I had 2 in 2 and spent 3 years before going for 3. I'm not judging but I'm just imagining her going anywhere with these 3 alone, there's no triple buggy and I can't imagine her oldest will walk a long distance to anywhere, seeing as her dad carries her along the way in some pictures. It's just my opinion and she's within her rights to ask us puck nosing to mind our business cheesy grin

With a good HUSBAND by any wife's side ............. she can achieve ANYTHING!

her husband is Buggy number three! grin grin

God bless this family and keep them tightly together.

Lastpage!
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by lastpage: 5:58am On Oct 05, 2015
mamagee3:

It looks like an airport

Its actually Dublin Airport.
Google it or click the link below.
[url]https://www.google.ie/search?q=inside+Dublin+Airport+arrival+hall&espv=2&biw=1124&bih=618&tbm=isch&imgil=gi5yz-98kbSPKM%253A%253BEC5yXdCOuZkKZM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.daa.ie%25252Fgns%25252Fmedia-centre%25252Fimage-gallery%25252Fhi-res-download.aspx&source=iu&pf=m&fir=gi5yz-98kbSPKM%253A%252CEC5yXdCOuZkKZM%252C_&usg=__I4rqGoBIjFEACSanwrJQAJUbVaI%3D&ved=0CEIQyjdqFQoTCKrflu3EqsgCFcHpFAoduAwJPw&ei=bwISVurrDcHTU7iZpPgD#imgrc=gi5yz-98kbSPKM%3A&usg=__I4rqGoBIjFEACSanwrJQAJUbVaI%3D[/url]

I just did that, no be say l bright too much! grin grin!

Lastpage!

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Bjos: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Odi's wife is happily married to another man now in Toronto,CA,we used to live in the same street.
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by mercydaniel: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Tobium1:
De first daughter is yet to steady her footsteps, she's pushing anoda in de trolley, and is heavily pregnant. De illiterate have never heard of "child spacing"
hey mind ur speech.u and her who look like d illiterate here you of course becouse if u were literate u will learn to mind ur bussiness .she has her life Bleep up.
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Ujupsy: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2015
lastpage:

When is it a crime that a DIVORCED man should re-marry...... if he finds love again?

BTW, when the silly former-wife was throwing the guy out of the house and harassing him with Police, even trying to jail him in that Oyinbo country they live, where were you to offer her advice that "you cant shake it off" ..... in the future?

Now yo come out to make it sound like he just abandoned his family and when to marry another woman, ehn?
Your Evil intentions are quite obvious. Leave Mercy and her husband alone, he has moved on.

If she is such an "innocent and a good woman", l am sure she would have found another husband by now or are you not aware that "good wife materials" are very scarce?

HATERZ, Bible complaining kor, Quoran complainant nii!

Why not go to court if you are still aggrieved?

Lastpage!
As far as I am concern you are far from the bible you don't even know your left from your right ,I never say mercy is not a good woman,my bible condemns such marriage read my lips OK
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Alezy:
very harsh....I presume u ignored my previous comment without an RP. hnmm
i did reply...check well
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2015
lastpage:

With a good HUSBAND by any wife's side ............. she can achieve ANYTHING!

her husband is Buggy number three! grin grin

God bless this family and keep them tightly together.

Lastpage!
you mean dad doesn't work? Dad goes everywhere with mum? Na Siamese twins? cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by princeCharles442: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2015
lovely kids...
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by j1mmy: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2015
that guy is ugly as hell...WTF
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by nan1: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tobium1:

what is ur business? she is busy enjoying herself in Dublin ur are here on nairaland hating go get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ / Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Cake Bobrisky Gifted Tayo Sobola On Her Birthday (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.