Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,076 members, 7,867,086 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) (47303 Views)

Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by flokii: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
i no fit dey show like dis wen I carry Aminat go Brooklyn .
na dem sabi

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
googlepikin:
I can see you're a nairaland member since 2012, haba you suppose get sense by now.
that was harshgrin
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by abdulhosni619(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
floragregs:
Lovely Family! But I just can't shake off the fact that the man has another family. angry . It's annoying.

Seriously?..... Na fvck up oooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mercy if your pregnancy is planned that's fine, if not then you should consider a form of family planning natural or contraceptive after this. We all love children too but your health is paramount.
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by prela(f): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
tongue tongue
Tobium1:
De first daughter is yet to steady her footsteps, she's pushing anoda in de trolley, and is heavily pregnant. De illiterate have never heard of "child spacing"

HATER!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tobium1:
De first daughter is yet to steady her footsteps, she's pushing anoda in de trolley, and is heavily pregnant. De illiterate have never heard of "child spacing"
that's a bit harsh sha, could have put it more politely.
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by DrGroove(f): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
floragregs:
Lovely Family! But I just can't shake off the fact that the man has another family. angry . It's annoying.
What/Who is annoying you?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by adejaresalami1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Like say them no get worries..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by floragregs(f): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Michellla:

she's not complaining
u think so? Story

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
that was harshgrin
kfb
yimu grin
#YOLO
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
AdaNri1:
Mercy if your pregnancy is planned that's fine, if not then you should consider a form of family planning natural or contraceptive.

I think its planned, with her exposure and sophistication she should know all about family planning and contraceptives. My aunt did the same. She got married in 2011 and she has 4 kids already. Now she is focusing on bringing up her kids, career and taking care of her family. Don't see any harm, depends on what the lady wants and her kind of body anyway. Even thinking of going that way (one year spacing).
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
richommie:
kfb
yimu grin
#YOLO
grin huh??
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
janefrancisca:
I think its planned, with her exposure and sophistication she should know all about family planning and contraceptives. My aunt did the same. She got married in 2011 and she has 4 kids already. Now she is focusing on bringing up her kids, career and taking care of her family. Don't see any harm, depends on what the lady wants and her kind of body anyway. Even thinking of going that way (one year spacing).
well if that's what you prefer it's absolutely your choice. Mercy too. I had 2 in 2 and spent 3 years before going for 3. I'm not judging but I'm just imagining her going anywhere with these 3 alone, there's no triple buggy and I can't imagine her oldest will walk a long distance to anywhere, seeing as her dad carries her along the way in some pictures. It's just my opinion and she's within her rights to ask us puck nosing to mind our business cheesy grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
grin huh??
follow back.
village girl tongue
#YolO
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
floragregs:
u think so? Story
Even if she is, shebi na she dey complain no be you. No dey drink panadol for another person headache abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by sademola: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
She looks like that "Michelin baby" advert!
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
AdaNri1:
well if that's what you prefer it's absolutely your choice. Mercy too. I had 2 in 2 and spent 3 years before going for 3. I'm not judging but I'm just imagining her going anywhere with these 3 alone, there's no triple buggy and I can't imagine her oldest will walk a long distance to anywhere, seeing as her dad carries her along the way in some pictures. It's just my opinion and she's within her rights to ask us puck nosing to mind our business cheesy grin
She could get a house help to help her unless she doesn't want one.
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by EreluY(f): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
THAT'S NOT DUBLIN CITY. THAT'S RIGHT INSIDE AN AIRPORT. THE DUBLIN AIRPORT IS MILES AWAY FROM THE CITY CENTRE.
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by EreluY(f): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
THIS IS NOT DUBLIN CITY. THAT'S RIGHT INSIDE AN AIRPORT. THE DUBLIN AIRPORT IS MILES AWAY FROM THE CITY CENTRE.
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by floragregs(f): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
janefrancisca:
Even if she is, shebi na she dey complain no be you. No dey drink panadol for another person headache abeg.
who be this? Common go play!
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by mbulela: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
strolling in an airport?
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
floragregs:

here, take some paracetamol

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
floragregs:
who be this? Common go play!
I dey wait for you na my playmate, na suwe or tete we go play today?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by liyahwillie(f): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tobium1:
The husband is a sharp shooter u know wat I mean just de way sanchez did de scoring today
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Yeyenatu grin grin grin

My crush
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Jalinco: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
I hear say she don get belle again
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Taking a stroll in the city of Dublin? They just arrived the airport. Dumb poster

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:

My crush
shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
floragregs:
The one dat manages d peter & d stomach now is in charge. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by breakeven: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Michellla:

she's not complaining
why are you crying more than the bereaved? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
richommie:
follow back.
village girl tongue
#YolO
i thought no P.M tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.