Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed (38057 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by steppin: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oath?
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by wunmi590(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
If you are a Roman Catholic like me, believe me, just 10 decade of the Rosary is enough, that's if you have faith.

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by RichDad1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
It's your cross, carry it brother. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by qualityovenbake(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Your cross! Why take an oath?
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by examhall(f): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by luvinhubby(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Owliver(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
ur own don done. Quote me anywhere.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by damton(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Just say OATH I TAKE YOU BACK . And immediately you will be let loose.

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Dottore: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
So you scan her with evil spirit detecting device abi?. You may actually be the one possessed.

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by brilliant5(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Churches dem plenty. Mk ur pick.... Bt guy I no kW say covenant tin still de invoke o

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by LatestTrend: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
One chance.

How old are you ? kiss

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by loomer: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Possessed. African mentality sha
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by odinese(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
U fcking awesome

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Abugab(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
That oath was your initiation.
You need the help most right now as she possibly know who she is but you don't know about yourself. Just like a floating floater
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by emmanuel596(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kill her or kill yourself that way 1 of u will have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Dyt(f): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ijebus will say onoshi
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided
just pray & fast..have faith ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Aromas: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
You're free to contact me in case you want the oath cut And for others suffering for this you're not left out. Email mi at Arorasaq@gmail.com[/b]
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by itzemar(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
tinziemaine:
What should I do now, please? When we took an oath, we were blinded by love. I wanted to restrict but if I didn't take the oath with her, she won't believe every word I said before. Now I found out she is possessed by an evil spirit, how can I take it back?

taking her for deliverance is a step in the right direction if you really love her. BUT, TAKING AN OATH IN THIS 21st CENTURY to show your love is even more ridiculous. May God help you
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Royalty00: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wow bro. Just wow.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Simitrendy: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
tinziemaine:
What should I do now, please? When we took an oath, we were blinded by love. I wanted to restrict but if I didn't take the oath with her, she won't believe every word I said before. Now I found out she is possessed by an evil spirit, how can I take it back?

Nah

Jamb Question be this oh!

Why were u so dumb or blind with love and u took oath

ino even know if nah Nollywood movie

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Aspiregreat: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Do peeps still Take oath?
Well the situation can still be salvaged just take her for DELIVERANCE!
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by nwakaibeya1: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Be wise&Learn SPIRITUAL prayer&truth as never b4>click&know>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 …………>ask to be totally liberated before its too late… https://instagram.com/p/8NCiQyM9uW/
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Deefuray(f): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
TB joshua things ooo

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by An2elect2(f): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
I think you are possessed too.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have one question for you OP. How did you know she is possessed?

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by p1jiobi: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
I think u were the one who transfered evil spirits to her. Reason is it takes a possessed person to make an oath with another possessed person. U both suit yourselves.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
you've officially been chopped and screwed "T-pain's voice"
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by menix(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmm...

OP I swear u must be around 22yrs..

How on earth can som1 at this Age of life take an oath with a nigerian gal..

Well since u have taken an oath nd shez possessed by evil spirit, u have no choice than to go to benin kingdom nd get urself possessed by a higher evil spirit..

I swear I feel like giving this OP a donkey slap..

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Aspiregreat: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
loomer:
Possessed. African mentality sha

You haven't seen Nothing.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by janefrancisca(f): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
cromz:
oluwa abeg shine your light mk I no go jam the ones wey they fly for night
Oluwa say mek i tell you say the best tin e fit do for you na for you to stop toastin chics becos the next one wey u go jam na the ones wey dey use 21 inches broom dey fly for night. No talk say i no tell you o. tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.