Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (38012 Views)

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo / Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Bhelamblog(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2018
Talk About Girlfriends With Goodluck, There you go, A Twitter user with the name Mafelathoro has revealed the things he has achieved since he came across, and fell inlove with his sweetheart..
see his List below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/man-list-things-he-has-achieved-since.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by juanjo2: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2018
This girl is absolutely not a slay queen... I bet it with my life grin

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by donstan18: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2018
Both of you achieved what you achieved simply because you both were hardworking and determined.

Be lazy and stay at home without hustling to confirm if you will achieved those things because of your partner or because of your determination.

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by thesicilian: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2018
A positive influence. There are some people you meet that would make you want to work harder, save more, be a better person all round.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by ikbnice(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2018
juanjo2:
Seconded.

20 Likes

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2018
juanjo2:
She may have loved to be one but... lipsrsealed

No be me go talk say she ugly, God forbid. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by internationalman(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2018
So you mean all these would not have happened without her.
I hope you remain stagnant by the time she leaves you..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by brownsugar23: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by oPPOSEE: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2018
that man is a gay. Nothing interesting on the bae body.
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2018
They didn't school in Nigeria. 2012 to 2018 and now a Ph.D candidate. That's not realistic in Nigeria institutions.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by MrOjay1(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2018
grin only her face self gives me the creeps grin back to the topic, I have nothing to say lipsrsealed
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2018
If some people are to share their own testimony....it will be opposite to this simply because one of them is embodied with bad luck....that's why it's good to pray in other to end up with a wrong choice...

1 Like

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by DavidoCrew(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2018
lol
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2018
The girl's ugly

1 Like

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by MhizAJ(f): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
she's so beautiful
That guy is damn lucky

11 Likes

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
she's so beautiful
That guy is damn lucky

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by MhizAJ(f): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Blunty boo wassup cheesy
Why are you looking at me with that kinda eye nah cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:

Blunty boo wassup cheesy
Why are you looking at me with that kinda eye nah cheesy

You know why, my Queen cheesy

Let me not say my mind so I don't offend God.

5 Likes

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by MhizAJ(f): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

You know why, my Queen cheesy

Let me not say my mind so I don't offend God.

Please don't say anything cheesy
What can we create afterall cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:

Please don't say anything cheesy What can we create afterall cheesy
Hmm, that is true.
Happy Sunday to you, my Queen.

1 Like

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nice smiley
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Others are into commercial phucking

3 Likes

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
This is awesome!

They both look smart and cute smiley wink smiley wink

3 Likes

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Admitted as Attorney of High court is a misnomer.

You get called as barrister and solicitor of the supreme court.!

BUY 9MOBILE DATA ABOVE 2GB AND GET 10% BONUS.
LIMITED OFFER!

1 Like

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
I really love a relationship where both partners inspire themselves to improve each other, either through friendly competition or words of encouragement

It isn't about working hard alone, it is about working hard together to achieve harmonious growth. if the partners were negative. I am sure they won't achieve much or stay together for nearly 6years.

Lovely, where is my own missing rib kwanu cry

8 Likes

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
They both look adorable.
It's not by shouting men are scum and women offer nothing but sex.
It's by attracting what you need and deserve.

Greiboy comman see your mate grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by mikejj(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Safiaaa:
Nice smiley
grin safiaaa help me pry so i get a girl like dawan..i knw u can pry vry well
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:
They both look adorable.
It's not by shouting men are scum and women offer nothing but sex.
It's by attracting what you need and deserve.

Greiboy comman see your mate grin
grin
How do you know?

I have nothing to say, although I honestly might have been in his shoes.

My stories are very similar to his story, mostly the academic part. grin

How is your Sunday sofar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by MhizAJ(f): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Hmm, that is true.

Happy Sunday to you, my Queen.

Happy sunday to you too

1 Like

Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
mikejj:
grin safiaaa help me pry so i get a girl like dawan..i knw u can pry vry well
why can’t you pray for yourself?
Re: Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
grin
How do you know?

[b{I have nothing to say, although I honestly might have been his shoes.

My stories is very similar to his story, mostly the academic part[/b]. grin

How is your Sunday sofar?

I even have a feeling you are older with years grin

Then what happened?

Sunday is going slowly. I'm waiting for one of my boyfriends to come take me out. A friend is celebrating her birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.