Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) (4187 Views)

Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by adesegun121(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
According to several reports , this woman caught her husband cheating and decided to drag him by the penis .The man was reportedly caught with her 15 year old househelp and is said to have defiled their own daughters and other househelps in the neigbourhood.. I don't think this would change him though..Poor woman!

See more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/woman-catches-husband-cheatinggrabs-him.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by adesegun121(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by nnachukz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Where is the photo? Just came in to watch the photo
Re: Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by MrCork: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
adesegun121:
According to several reports , this woman caught her husband cheating and decided to drag him by the penis .The man was reportedly caught with her 15 year old househelp and is said to have defiled their own daughters and other househelps in the neigbourhood.. I don't think this would change him though..Poor woman!

See more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/woman-catches-husband-cheatinggrabs-him.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

...kaiiii...which lucky lady want to grab mine,? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by Folanky(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na gobe b this one ooooo,make he thank God sha some wicked woman go jst cut am
Re: Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by alhaji04: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
The woman serious oo.. she no dey play angry angry
adesegun121:

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by AwesomeRomeo: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
He is even laughing. The woman should grab it with teeth not with her hand. Mad and shameless idiot undecided angry
Re: Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by lekjons(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
how many times will i see this photo with different stories
Re: Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by frostland(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
hahahaha anytin dis woman ask d man to do him go do am o becus any small mistake na die
Re: Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
shocked who does dat?**in public grin
Re: Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by 3kay945(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haven't seen this before. Epic cool
Re: Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
This doesn't make sense

(1) (Reply)

/ Romantic Poems...drop One, Steal Another / A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.