Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part (20865 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by streets2empire: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
According to a video circulating online a man tried dancing with a lady in a party but receieved the unexpected when the lady turned around, grabbed him up and together with her friends held him to the ground. The heavily endowned lady then jumped 1 metres into the air and smashed his pelvis joint.

After the lady finished, the man walked quietly to a sit and moans gently due to the painful impact of the lady's b*tt on his pelvis area.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-cries-as-lady-smashes-his-pelvis-during-dance

CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44, ishilove

Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by streets2empire: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
crazy
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by zionmade1: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Armaggeddon
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
They were dancing
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Ekikor(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
*In my mother's voice*.. Wetin carry your leg go there ?? You don read your bible finish ?? cheesy .. .. .. The guy should pray his testicles are still okay .. nonsense
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good....

I can imagine the pain grin
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by mofeoluwadassah: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
so why is he shouting....is he not enjoying it undecided
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin

Na wetin monkey sabi chop....
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
so why is he shouting....is he not enjoying it undecided

grin

You don't have balls my dear.... Enjoyment can turn to sorrow in a twinkle of an eye if that thing is roughly handled.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by uk10(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Is this not sexual harassment now,but no people will say he enjoyed it when clearly he is not enjoying it,nonsense
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by pocohantas(f): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
How will people find this funny.

Well, looking at the first picture, he clearly rubbed his crotch on her behind. She decided to take her revenge by the balls.

The guy looked for trouble first, just one hot slap would have been enough for him. She overdid her own...

1 Like

Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by ShayGirl(f): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ewooo...that babe na winch grin
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
uk10:
Is this not sexual harassment now,but no people will say he enjoyed it when clearly he is not enjoying it,nonsense

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6009462_pel1_jpege107d1126d6858cef94697ebe193feff

Look at the above picture well, what did he have in mind doing that?
She obviously didn't enjoy it either.
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ordinary jump if they come blow am nko

Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
uk10:
This your english

Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Lalas247(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jamaican dance video .....
nothing new
Moving on
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Well, looking at the first picture, he clearly rubbed his crotch on her behind. She decided to take her revenge by the balls.

The guy looked for trouble first, just one hot slap would have been enough for him. She overdid her own...
Slap him in a party?

Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by pocohantas(f): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Danielmoore:

Slap him in a party?

No, in his house.
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Or a sledge hammer knock on the head. But then when you dress like a SLUT you are bound to attract your type.
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by pocohantas(f): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Or a sledge hammer knock on the head.
LOL. How did I forget knock on the head. That's better than a slap.

I don't like going to parties because of things like this, there are always several thirty niggas looking for bumbum to rock. There is one I was trying to be liberal and dance with, nna...the way the guy wan rock my bumbum ehn, I run o.
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't like going to parties because of things like this, there are always several thirty niggas looking for bumbum to rock. There is one I was trying to be liberal and dance with, nna...the way the guy wan rock my bumbum ehn, I run o.

When you no bi MISS BUM-BUM abi you be MISS BUM-BUM ni?!
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by SeKTo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol knock on the head
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by uk10(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=Danielmoore post=60763345]
This your english[/quote tell me were I made my error,I'm eagerly waiting for u to correct me.
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by uk10(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
pocohantas:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6009462_pel1_jpege107d1126d6858cef94697ebe193feff

Look at the above picture well, what did he have in mind doing that?
She obviously didn't enjoy it either.
grin I checked it properly ,he started it so he deserves what he got
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by mofeoluwadassah: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
OrestesDante:

You don't have balls my dear.... Enjoyment can turn to sorrow in a twinkle of an eye if that thing is roughly handled.
grin
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by ManTiger(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
When trouble sleep Yanga go wake am...

Baba Fela comes to mind.

Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by faith551(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Damn, the kind of stories I see this days are both funny and crazy
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by siegfried99(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
OrestesDante:

grin

Klaklakla grin
Re: Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part by Pelletzmane: 5:18pm On May 30, 2022
Who has the video?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / Rate My Pic Without Makeup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.