Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. (1177 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / “if Your Man Is Unhappy With The Way You Get Your Money Then Let Him Go” - Lady / Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by smsshola(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
This thread is for the heart broken ladies and guys, those facing one challenges or the other in their relationship. Please note am not a consultant in this ar ea I just feel when we put our experience and stories of pain and gain together som1 out there wl receive the help they need.

There is nothing as powerful as emotions and feelings sometime we have everything of life, the best life can offer but when that space in our heart is not fill or occupy by the special person wl desire is like nothing els in this world matter. As a young man and ladies btw the age rank I believe wl av experienced one heart break or the other, and if not there is tendency one wl do am not praying for that sha, I believe with this thread many heart wl be heal and any relationship at the brink can be restore so pls the rule is a mature advice is welcome and no insult, let respect one another.

Let get the ball rolling....my story...It happened 3yrs ago when I met this lady on the counter then as a cashier in one of Nig.bank...before now I av fasted for 7days following the ODM directive asking God to give me the bone of my bone with d type Of lady with a name that start with B...so u can imagine my happiness when the lady walked to my stance to make a payment to her younger Broda bearing the exact name I desire sharply I collected her number believing she is my heartrob.

Like that the relationship started in Feb 12 2010. I won't bug u wt all d pains and gain I encountered during d relationship but one thing is sure wl ar able to conquered our challenges is like we are meant to be wt family issues and so many we ar bn envy by so many after I met wt her pastor and mine; then golden rule no sex before marriage was also adhere to...so all was going well until Feb 14 2013...on this day her church organized a val program fo d youths and as an exco in the sch fellowship she has to go..my ppu na my ex waka go to church; on return she came with a cake and a bottle of wine from diff guys since den the relationship went from sweetness to sour, we dont longer dance togeda to d same music cos miseries filled our heart, we dt, we are once a victor and conquerors of love become d victims...d rest as we use to say is now history as she quit the rlship as result of one the guy who later i learnt was a pilot,on July 24 2013.

It is not a easy thing to be heart broken..at that stage of life nothing else in life is meaningful..I lost my sense of reasoning it was jus God dt help me out and words of courage from victim of love and those who have pass tru d same stage of life.

So this is d reason behind this thread to help that lady and the guy who ar facing the backside of love and who shed tears every second as a result of heart break...dt sis who has put all she can but yet the guy chose another instead of her...likewise dt guy whose dream is to marry dt pretty and sexy lady but unfortunately she prefer doro rich.
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by olajorn(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
There is this gal i want to date that keep saying,We can only be friends....Please what can I do?

Am heart brokn
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by lampardizik(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Just here to find missing rib cool
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by smsshola(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
olajorn:
There is this gal i want to date that keep saying,We can only be friends....Please what can I do?

Am heart brokn

Just move slowly with her as a friend, since that is what she want for now. Later on u may win her by be a good and trusted friend. Most ladies prefer a guy dey can call friend and trust.
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by smsshola(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
lampardizik:
Just here to find missing rib8)
May u find, i just pray u won't break her heart or vice versa.
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by olajorn(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
smsshola:

Just move slowly with her as a friend, since that is what she want for now. Later on u may win her by be a good and trusted friend. Most ladies prefer a guy dey can call friend and trust.
ok how long should i wait?will a month be ok
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by olajorn(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
lampardizik:
Just here to find missing rib8)
lampard,The name of my first son

1 Like

Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
undecidedJus here 2 read some post
*spreads Mouka foam and lays ontop* tongue
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by smsshola(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
olajorn:
ok how long should i wait?will a month be ok

My Oga if u really love her and she is urs waiting wl worth it..its not the period of ur waiting that matter. What matter most is that she become urs one day as a wife. So pls wait...Ludlum said in his book mattarase cycle am not sure if I get dt spelling well...dt waiting as a CIA agent is a great weapon.
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by olajorn(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
smsshola:

My Oga if u really love her and she is urs waiting wl worth it..its not the period of ur waiting that matter. What matter most is that she become urs one day as a wife. So pls wait...Ludlum said in his book mattarase cycle am not sure if I get dt spelling well...dt waiting as a CIA agent is a great weapon.
cc my gf
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by rawpadgin(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
hell is going on here
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by smsshola(m): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
hell is going on here
How pls?
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by lampardizik(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
smsshola:

May u find, i just pray u won't break her heart or vice versa.

My heart is guarded by and with love smiley
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by lampardizik(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
olajorn:
lampard,The name of my first son

How old is he?
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by olajorn(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
lampardizik:

How old is he?
i still Never give person belle...But i have known it for a long time that my first son name is going to be lampard
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by lampardizik(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
olajorn:
i still Never give person belle...But i have known it for a long time that my first son name is going to be lampard

See this guygrinwink
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by olajorn(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
lampardizik:

See this guygrinwink
bros i tell You,and my first daughter Will be chelsea
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by lampardizik(m): 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
olajorn:
bros i tell You,and my first daughter Will be chelsea

Then she go dey take a lot of 'pounding'
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by olajorn(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
lampardizik:

Then she go dey take a lot of 'pounding'
pounding as in ?.I no understand
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by lampardizik(m): 12:01am On Oct 05, 2015
olajorn:
pounding as in ?.I no understand

Like how Chelsea Fc dey take pounding nowgrin
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by olajorn(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2015
lampardizik:

Like how Chelsea Fc dey take pounding nowgrin
We Have Been fvcking people before,i guess Its Our turn to be fvcked

1 Like

Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 05, 2015
I find it really funny when people say "when he/she left me, life became meaningless". Why are you still living a meaningless life? Kill yourself na.
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by Adrianuw(m): 1:56am On Oct 05, 2015
smsshola:

Yes moving slowly can work sometimes, but you will get better results with women and with your dating life if you move fast. You see women will only stay attracted to man for a limited time before they start to lose interest, unless he moves fast gets intimate with her.
Don't believe me? Just think about how many times you have moved slowly with a girl and acted like her friend or provider. I'm guessing it hasn't really worked out for you.

Guy who tell you that ladies want men who they can call friends are probably losers who are not successful with women themselves; don't listen to them. And the friend zone is not some where you want to be, if you want the best chance of a relationship with a girl you like.

Sure you can wait if you want to marry her; but remember while you're waiting, there are other guys who may move fast, steal her away and cause her to lose interest in you [i][/i]

Hope this was helpful.

Check out my blog, For more dating tips like:

[url]How to get out of the friend zone[/url]www.alphamalenaij.com/how-to-get-out-of-the-friendzone-the-naija-mans-guide

or

[url]How to get your girl back.[/url]www.alphamalenaija.com/lost-your-girl-heres-how-to-get-her-back
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by khassy(m): 2:35am On Oct 05, 2015
smsshola:

This thread is for the heart broken ladies and guys, those facing one challenges or the other in their relationship. Please note am not a consultant in this ar ea I just feel when we put our experience and stories of pain and gain together som1 out there wl receive the help they need.

There is nothing as powerful as emotions and feelings sometime we have everything of life, the best life can offer but when that space in our heart is not fill or occupy by the special person wl desire is like nothing els in this world matter. As a young man and ladies btw the age rank I believe wl av experienced one heart break or the other, and if not there is tendency one wl do am not praying for that sha, I believe with this thread many heart wl be heal and any relationship at the brink can be restore so pls the rule is a mature advice is welcome and no insult, let respect one another.

Let get the ball rolling....my story...It happened 3yrs ago when I met this lady on the counter then as a cashier in one of Nig.bank...before now I av fasted for 7days following the ODM directive asking God to give me the bone of my bone with d type Of lady with a name that start with B...so u can imagine my happiness when the lady walked to my stance to make a payment to her younger Broda bearing the exact name I desire sharply I collected her number believing she is my heartrob.

Like that the relationship started in Feb 12 2010. I won't bug u wt all d pains and gain I encountered during d relationship but one thing is sure wl ar able to conquered our challenges is like we are meant to be wt family issues and so many we ar bn envy by so many after I met wt her pastor and mine; then golden rule no sex before marriage was also adhere to...so all was going well until Feb 14 2013...on this day her church organized a val program fo d youths and as an exco in the sch fellowship she has to go..my ppu na my ex waka go to church; on return she came with a cake and a bottle of wine from diff guys since den the relationship went from sweetness to sour, we dont longer dance togeda to d same music cos miseries filled our heart, we dt, we are once a victor and conquerors of love become d victims...d rest as we use to say is now history as she quit the rlship as result of one the guy who later i learnt was a pilot,on July 24 2013.

It is not a easy thing to be heart broken..at that stage of life nothing else in life is meaningful..I lost my sense of reasoning it was jus God dt help me out and words of courage from victim of love and those who have pass tru d same stage of life.

So this is d reason behind this thread to help that lady and the guy who ar facing the backside of love and who shed tears every second as a result of heart break...dt sis who has put all she can but yet the guy chose another instead of her...likewise dt guy whose dream is to marry dt pretty and sexy lady but unfortunately she prefer doro rich.

LOVE IS AN ILLUSION... HATE IS REAL

Khassy{2015}
Re: Are U Heart Broken, Is Ur Rlship At The Brink? Then Let Talk. by smsshola(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2015
morning all...

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy And Daddy Connection / #hellochalenge Gone Wrong:( / Who Should Do The Calling???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.