Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How Can You Forget Someone. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Forget Someone. Help! (988 Views)

See 5 Ways To Forget Someone Who I Not Interested In You / Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? / Trying To Forget Someone You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by Shiningstarss: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
I was thinking maybe a lot of work can make me forget someone I love so much. But that isn't working. Any suggestions?
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by cowgirl9090: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
trying so hard to forget someone by trying hard not to remember them makes you remember them the more with guilt . but to forget someone don't ever stop yourself from thinking about them,and while thinking of them also try to convince yourself that it didn't work because he/she doesn't deserve you and going back to him/her will still yield same result because its just like reading a book you once read,you know exactly how it will end. and also try to avoid calls and contact when you are going through this phase, and you will be surprised you felt nothing when you eventually meet him/her again.
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by sanbells(f): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Stay away from things dat remind u of dat person.no calls, no contact.... And try to make more female friends. I think with dat u culd stop thinking about her as u used to.
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by lekjons(m): 12:01am On Oct 05, 2015
there's nothing u can do, in time, u'll forget her/him without stress
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by lampardizik(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2015
If you love them so much,why do you want to forget them?
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by yomi007k(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Guy go n buy play station n play ur sorrows away. tongue

How hard can it be 2 forget.
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by lampardizik(m): 12:05am On Oct 05, 2015
cowgirl9090:
trying so hard to forget someone by trying hard not to remember them makes you remember them the more with guilt . but to forget someone don't ever stop yourself from thinking about them,and while thinking of them also try to convince yourself that it didn't work because he/she doesn't deserve you and going back to him/her will still yield same result because its just like reading a book you once read,you know exactly how it will end.

Many people will advice you to read a book more than oncegringringrin

Who knows what you'll find the next time
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by Margauxluv(f): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2015
op my advice s kinda Brutal buh its helpful

option 1. Forgive her if needed.
option 2. you cn bury ur pride nd go bak explaining how u feel to Her nd Maybe she might hv pirry on you.
option 3.Always login here nairaland to read comments.Romance, joke, nd celebs section especially.. it workd for me.
option 4. all of d above

option 5.Kill Her. if you r a murder. Lol.
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by Tapout(m): 1:38am On Oct 05, 2015
sanbells:
Stay away from things dat remind u of dat person.no calls, no contact.... And try to make more female friends. I think with dat u culd stop thinking about her as u used to.

I think this only works if both parties are willing to forget each other....

I tried this once, and ended up receiving more calls and text from the girl than usual sad
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by pasqal09: 2:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Shiningstarss:
I was thinking maybe a lot of work can make me forget someone I love so much. But that isn't working. Any suggestions?

Replace her with another
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by khassy(m): 2:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Shiningstarss:

the only way to forget someone you love is by FORGETTING THE PERSON
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by odinese(m): 5:48am On Oct 05, 2015
My phone can do the job.
247 on ma...phone wink
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by odinese(m): 5:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Tapout:

I think this only works if both parties are willing to forget each other....

I tried this once, and ended up receiving more calls and text from the girl than usual sad

Your profile name is still the best song I have on ma playlist right now.
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 05, 2015
Cut off every contact....... Quit stalking..... Do things that are fun....and find a replacement!!
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by Tapout(m): 6:28am On Oct 05, 2015
odinese:

Your profile name is still the best song I have on ma playlist right now.

cool
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by DrGroove(f): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Commit suicide! You will forget all about the person
Re: How Can You Forget Someone. Help! by cowgirl9090: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2015
lampardizik:

Many people will advice you to read a book more than oncegringringrin

Who knows what you'll find the next time

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. / Girls N Car Freak / FOR GUYS: Check Out The Top 10 Swags That Can Make Any Ladies Fall For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.