Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) (47871 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Kassychuks(f): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2015
We've seen dix thread b4,y bringin it up agen.....Shez cute though.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by mrdu(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2015
am just imagining how d guy go take dey f*ck that nyash from behind.... kiss
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by chidex101(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:
[size=20pt]By Gods grace I would never use my position in life to woo or propose to a lady she should LOVE me strictly for who i am not for what I have period angry

Winetapper [/size]
It is what u have defines who u re. That is why u should use whatever u have to praise God. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Adaolisa is from Cameron So..?

Should we die cus she got a ring from a guy don't know exist as a footballer until he made himself popular by playing that role

@OP, are u related to d girl abi na you b d girl?
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:
[size=20pt]By Gods grace I would never use my position in life to woo or propose to a lady she should LOVE me strictly for who i am not for what I have period angry

Winetapper [/size]

Bros in as much as you have spoken well which I agree with your statement, most ladies will not agree to date u let alone accept your marriage proposal if ur pocket is still dry. Make money and marry a rich girl. My candid advice. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by j4sure(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2015
cONGRATS OOOOO. HEAD SWELLING OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2015
gbosaa:

I don quote you. Where is my ugly Yoruba girl. I love ugly girls die. cool
I am a cheerful giver, oya take Eniola Bad-mus tongue

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by TushAnn(f): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2015
sauceEEP:

Your missing something, she's not a footballer. The op said the lady, footballer John ogu proposed to. Hope it's clear now. kiss
Lol...thanks for putting me through. I thought he meant that she's a footballer as well.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by femzysticks(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Evergreen4:
she is not a footballer, it is the guy that proposed to her that is a footballer

The mod painted it that way tho
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by TushAnn(f): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2015
emerged01:

Lol! the lady no be footballer o
Lol...don't mind me. I was reading under the influence of sleep. noted.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by TushAnn(f): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2015
Tedassie:
she's an ex-footballer?
Nope. I was referring to Chichi. Igbo
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by nedu2000(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2015
77 % of nigerian women use skin-lightning cream (WHO)
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by odomanis: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2015
angelTI:
She doesn't have the physique of a female footballer. She looks feminine

you didn't get it though it is the poster's fault. He meant: The lady, footballer John Ogu proposed to.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by wayodude(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2015
She is beautiful. Good one Ogu.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by fanex: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2015
that exact the reason you will always come home to an ugly woman.

you will have no respect for the woman you marry, cheat on her constantly and ultimately you will end up divorced or better still lonely without a divorce.

winetapper:

Winetapper [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Ibo girls wey sabi trap man like football grin Ogu, Welcome To The New World cool
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Ujupsy: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Nigerian women/ ladies deserve the best after all, never knew she is igbo

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by sage2(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Igbo chics been making sense since 70 AD.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Snowflake002:
Ibo girls wey sabi trap man like football grin Ogu, Welcome To The New World cool
THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE!!!
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2015
grin
gbosaa:

You are nwafo... grin...carry go. Tell her to drop her digits.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2015
She's not looking bad, congrats to them

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2015
She's not looking bad, congrats to them.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper stop sharing the posts of everyone that quotes you. angry
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:

Winetapper [/size]
Jealousy!! People like you will never believe a lady loves you. Even if you have 10 naira you'll always believe she's eyeing that. Bad belle

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by utunnegi: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Utu d nwa udekwa utor
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:

Winetapper [/size]
Dreams can come true but till then it's still all a dream...my advise is that you should face reality; marraige is a contract and a good contractor always seeks the best deals, so don't blame women, they're simply way smarter than a lot of you men who think first with your third legs before your actual brains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Fibel1989: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2015
If you wrote Imo State University Owerri IMSU 2015 post UTME exams and need logistics and help for your admission, you should start now because it's already started. Call 09052161379. It can only be worked through 2nd and supplementary list and not on MERIT LIST.(Only for students in Sciences, health and bus. Admin) Please note: No payment or money till after you get the admission. To remove doubts of scam. Only
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by winetapper: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
winetapper stop sharing the posts of everyone that quotes you. angry
ekpele wink
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by room089: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2015
This lady go senior John Ogu!
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:

Winetapper [/size]
Gbammm!! cheesy
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2015
kaycid77:

I am a cheerful giver, oya take Eniola Bad-mus tongue

Eniola Bad Mass is too pretty and too light for me. I want a very massive orobo jumbo size woman. I said I like them very very fat. Eniola is too skinny.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2015
After the Reggae, play the blues grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old / Tonye Solomon Climbs A Mast With A Ball Balanced On His Head. PICS / Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.