Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) (47883 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by dharmeey01(f): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2015
kaycid77:
IGBO Girl are BEAUTIFUL...... quote me and get married to an ugly Yoruba girl grin grin grin grin
Y must Somepple always involve tribes in everything....y cant u think straight?
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by MrCork: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
She is so sweet and pretty. Congrats

..swee how?... congratt wher?.. is she lightskin?..the ghana fooot baller muss be desparates! (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by dfinancial(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2015
She is beautiful, but she go old quick
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2015
kaycid77:
IGBO Girl are BEAUTIFUL...... quote me and get married to an ugly Yoruba girl grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2015
Freemanan:

I just leave them... It cant be stopped... Such is expected of a heterogeneous society like NIGERIA...

Which part of Delta north are you from?

Why are you asking her? This is her brother here. Hope you are not an onye ofe? I might castrate you with a nut cracker. Be warned.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by ElPhenomenal(m): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Phenomenal!!!!, make money and marry a beautiful wife too
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Savigne:

I know,but this whole looks like its going to get worse before it gets better.
I'm from Aniocha South.
Brace yourself for the worse dear....

Aniocha cheesy The salt of Delta
Me na Uvwie dude
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by OyinMIXmola(f): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Mehnnn,I just love when a man and. Woman finlly propose to echother,it marvels me...I pray my own comes soon too,I don't know what is gon happen to me that day,I wil sing yahwehhhhhhhhh..lolzzzz
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
She is so sweet and pretty. Congrats

She is so sweet... have you tasted her?! undecided
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2015
gbosaa:

Why are you asking her? This is her brother here. Hope you are not an onye ofe? I might castrate you with a nut cracker. Be warned.
Nsogbu adiro Nwanem....
Just a "friend"
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by MrCork: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2015
kaycid77:

... huh?...the same IBO girls wit mucular face & mustache?...bro go bak to Ghana Jor!!! (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by excess4luv: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2015
anigbajumo:

SMH,for yer stupidity......

So una no gat sense dan tribalistic statement on Nairaland?
Anyway,common sense in not common.
are vyou Yoruba or Yorober?
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2015
dfinancial:
She is beautiful, but she go old quick

You no sabi anything. That girl is young forever. She is beautiful, good skin, did you see her fingers? She would be about 60kg or less, nice perky brea*ts. She won't put on lots of weight when she start having children.

I guess that's enough...I don't want to mess up this post by comparing her with those ladies from the other side with massive buttocks, thick pommo lips, flab of fats and wobbly wings under their armpits and bad hygiene...this lady hasn't got South waist.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by MrCork: 8:02am On Oct 05, 2015
.. IBO women r guood wrestler though! smiley

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Freemanan:

Nsogbu adiro Nwanem....
Just a "friend"

You are nwafo... grin...carry go. Tell her to drop her digits.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by kenixxx(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2015
okay eyez va seen eil va had next grin grin grin
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2015
MrCork:

... huh?...the same IBO girls wit mucular face & mustache?...bro go bak to Ghana Jor!!! (No ofeense) angry

Wrong. You are describing ndi ofe women. If you meet an Igbo lady, you'll never look at those fake light skinned London ladies.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2015
Savigne:

I pray oooo....I'm a Nigerian.
Whether I come from the east or west is inconsequential.

Don't use the word...'west'. It's a taboo word here. Seun will ban you and deactivate your account if you continue to write that.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:11am On Oct 05, 2015
I'm just wondering how many guys have signed the kongo of that babe that this boy is dying for. embarassed
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by MrCork: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2015
gbosaa:

Wrong. You are describing ndi ofe women. If you meet an Igbo lady, you'll never look at those fake light skinned London ladies.

...ibo women?....like patient goodluck jonathan?......FUK NO!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
your hed dey there jere,u read and undstnd fast,kudos
Thanks oyinMIXmola
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Phame: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2015
khassy:
small brea,sts...

naaaa... I'll pass undecidedundecided
grin
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:
[size=20pt]By Gods grace I would never use my position in life to woo or propose to a lady she should LOVE me strictly for who i am not for what I have period angry

Winetapper [/size]

When can I come and drink some fresh palmwine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2015
MrCork:

But Patience Goodluck Jonathan is a Yoruba woman. Have you forgotten?
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Phame: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2015
MrCork:

grin

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2015
MrCork:

Mr Cork but you have an Igbo girlfriend in london undecided tongue
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2015
TushAnn:
Lovely completely feminine Lady, unlike some man-structurelike fellows who call themselves "female ex-footballers"
she's an ex-footballer?
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by adepentane1(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Wait ooo....na which footbal club or team be this. See dat guy boot na different colour ooo.... shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Now that there's humongous show-show-rity (ostentation), what if it doesn't work out in the end? Why don't you pipe down till the deal is sealed?
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nature8(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:
[size=20pt]By Gods grace I would never use my position in life to woo or propose to a lady she should LOVE me strictly for who i am not for what I have period angry

Winetapper [/size]

Yeah bro.. But that lady is beautiful oo!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by solobenzo(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:

Winetapper [/size]
so what are you insinuating grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
See the fine yellow paw paw, if she be yorober, she for wor wor die.

Sigh....I feel bad for you, i really do!!! You must really have a miserable life!!!! What can we do to help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.