Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) (47868 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Show us your babe's breast Pls.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by bossit: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
"Her name is Adaolisa and she's the lady footballer John Ogu proposed to on the pitch yesterday. More photos after the cut.."

OP, you're info is wrong. Her name isn't Adaolisa, but is Chiugo and last name is Akaolisa.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by khassy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
solonazzy:

I had to return to d pics to confirm ur claim.... Chai..... I fear hw u look at pics o

grincheesygrin
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by khassy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
remember007:
Congrats to them,patiently waiting for KHASSY grin

do you own a buggati gringrin
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by khassy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
zinachidi:
ur gf booby big pass her own?

yes of course no undecidedundecided
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by khassy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
abiakelevra:
I think she will b

nice

you have her contact grin
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pimples dey do am 4 hand.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Savigne(f): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
gbosaa:

Don't use the word...'west'. It's a taboo word here. Seun will ban you and deactivate your account if you continue to write that.
Since when?
Make he try am first...He aint seen nohin yet.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
MOB's every where.jar deliver us from dem.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by onlinebethel(f): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:
[size=20pt]By Gods grace I would never use my position in life to woo or propose to a lady she should LOVE me strictly for who i am not for what I have period angry

Winetapper [/size]

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
TushAnn:

Nope. I was referring to Chichi. Igbo
TushAnn:

Nope. I was referring to Chichi. Igbo
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 06, 2015
khassy:

do you own a buggati gringrin
grin grin
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by khassy(m): 6:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by TushAnn(f): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2015
Tedassie:
Lol... pele
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
TushAnn:

Lol... pele
k
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nnaji36(m): 1:28am On Oct 07, 2015
The lady is very beautiful, she even looks more beautiful without make up. She's my taste. Goodluck and I wish you a happy home John Ogu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog / Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. / Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.