Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (89919 Views)

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Bluffly: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
proxillin:
This happened live and direct in my church.

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"I will minister today, I have to prepare my sermon notes"
"Its a prayer night...I want to be clean before God"
"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

Truth be told. The husbands' insincerity does not justify premarital sex. Do you counter sin with sin? And this lesson is not for the ladies alone, many men also fall prey to such.
From the story, it appeared no disciplinary action was taking against him which is bad for the promulgation of Gods kingdom. He is a bad example and should be weed out until he repents. Can't he dedicate his entire life to Christ since he is impotent. Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by deetomee: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
It is quite unfortunate. The era when men take dey mumu in the name of church and believe is gone. Same bible said wisdom is profitable to direct. When you apply what you know, it is called wisdom. But people tend to dwell in ignoramus state all in the name of religion.

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by piagetskinner(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
This ur story eh. looks cooked up to me.. Maybe u just want to give people reasons to engage in pre-marital sex .. Amidst what u have written I still believe intending couples should keep themselves pure till thev tied the knot. #if one is truly devoted, God will surely make a way irrespective of the medical condition there is# the man in ur story wasn't being truthful.. A 'pastor' for that matter

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
fako1:
@OP! am sure wen d woman was giving testimony, u were busy on NL. Kindly go back to sum1 dat was attentive and hear the story well. Habaaaa! make una atleast dey fear God............. 20years in marriage and devil was so restless he didnt push the man to make a move.

Nollywood sef don advance small.
grin grin I swear that 20yrs got me really thinking. Which WOMAN can even stay a year without sex
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
ME NO DEY FALL FOR THAT NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE CRAP! I MUST FUCCCK MY HUSBAND WELL WELL BEFORE MARRIAGE. NO RE TREAT NO SURRENDER! ! cool

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
stupidity:
Una see why I don't spare any p*ssy that comes ma way? Testing mode#

Stupidity.

In its purest form.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by emmylight4u: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Almighty God pls heal this pastor for the sake of the innocent woman if this story is true life. Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
So may doubting Thomas here.No wonder they are easily deceived undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Naff24(f): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
ClassCaptain:
I for Comment but I dey busy new..Na 10mb I day use
ClassCaptain awon olodo tongue
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by realtheo: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Faith in God can heal the pastor man
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Walexsammy(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Now I understand why pple fail exam, they don't read to understand the question b4 answering
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Naff24(f): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin I swear that 20yrs got me really thinking. Which WOMAN can even stay a year without sex
Because she is still a virgin, otherwise it would have been difficult for her to bear

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by cytellProperty: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
From your narration, you are not a good Christian either ( You are only pretending to be). Poking into other people's affairs is very wrong and also advising others to engage in pre marital sex is appalling. Repent for your good.
proxillin:
This happened live and direct in my church.

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"I will minister today, I have to prepare my sermon notes"
"Its a prayer night...I want to be clean before God"
"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Ssms(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
operation check erection b4 marriage..........operation check ability b4 marrriage...lolzzzz.buh,op,u shouldnt av mention any church name cos it has nurfin 2 increase or decrease d tempo of ur message........jes 2 tarnish image...
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
cupidralph:
WHY I MINUTE MEN SABI BRAG?
Bros You need to try and see that the Lord is good...no homo
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by curic(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
so wats is d candid advice.make we thirst first? abi make we no thirst?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
The man is no pastor and a candidate for hell. Knowing deeper life, if the woman had gone back to the CM, the. matter would have been revolved. The marriage might even be annul since it was base on deception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by NasNation(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
stupidity:
Una see why I don't spare any p*ssy that comes ma way? Testing mode#
Your own don too much nah Nna!!
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by sweetsmiles: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
delishpot:
Marriage was not comsummated. Its null and void inshort I wasnt a marriage. A wedding was done but no marriage happened afterwards. She has every right to divorce and marry another
Exactly, der is difference btw wedding and Marriage. It was null and void. D lady did not do well, She should hve taken d case 2 matured pastor 4 counselling. Besides, these days couples in dat church are not joined 2geda without doing d necessary medical tests.

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by webshopng1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
God!

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
chymystique:
Ladies should learn what from this story? Its the ladies fault though... why didnt they go for fertility tests before the marriage plans?

I still insist that "No Sex Before Marriage" is one of the best things ever for any intending couple
Are you A virgin??
Abeg I need fresh air pls.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gosh! dat pastor - of - a- husband is so callous. Y didnt she divorce him ASAP nw I can only imagine d HELL she pass thru all those yrs.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Esdb3: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
AfricanApple:
na wetin religion don turn some people to be that, if you no wise you go suffer, they say its survival of the fittest

You will suffer if you are ignorant like that woman and a lot of dum-dums like you.

Before marriage you can go for fertility test.

After marriage you can divorce and remarry; it is not a sin that way because, the man hasn't consummated the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by frankkydee(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ginaz:
if I were in her position, I won't have known what to do. God please give me a husband that is good in bed o, that can satisfy his wife in everything. amen!

I'm good in bed and am ready to settle down now.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by sisisioge: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
OP, don't worry about me. No body preaches the no seex before marriage nonsense to me. Seeex is actually a marriage prerequisite! Osi.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by logica(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
So she went insane envying her sister who had 3 children? Typical Christian behavior (and I am not being sarcastic). Next thing, she will be in church questioning why God blessed her sister and not her; even though she's holier than her sister. grin Less number of Christians will run mental if they could just concentrate on their own issues; rather than always measuring their lives with others. I am sure the sister she envies has challenges in her own life; that she the envious sister has no knowledge of.

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by AbuMikey(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Crap!!!

No iota of Pity for the woman!
How the Hell will People not F#ck atleast once before marriage?
Oh, Deeper Life grin smh
Well, I don't support f*cking around like a rabid dog on heat, but atleast, You have to::::............ tongue

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Begonia(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
What exactly are ladies specifically supposed to learn from this?

It's evident religious fanaticism is what messed that woman up not abstinence from premarital sex.

The only lesson here is; "don't be a fanatic". It's unhealthy for the mind, soul and body. This applies to both males and females.

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by AfricanApple(f): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Esdb3:

You will suffer if you are ignorant like that woman and a lot of dum-dums like you.

Before marriage you can go for fertility test.

After marriage you can divorce and remarry; it is not a sin that way because, the man hasn't consummated the marriage.
first of all, you are a pig azz foool for not comprehending what I wrote before jumping in comment

secondly, who says they should have had sex before marriage, you are actually the dum dum here

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by seunayantokun(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
You have a bad intention. What should they learn? Why can't you ask questions and let decent humans offer you good advice?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Zico5(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
cupidralph:
LADIES,BEWARE OF ANY MAN THAT TUCKS IN,WEAR CANOE SHOE,WEARS COAT UNDER SUN N LOVES PREACHING EXCESSIVELY N TREKS ALOT.THESE ARE THE SIGNS OF A MAN WHO CAN TURN AN OLOSHO IN2 A VIRGIN.
This guy wan kill me o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.