Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke (4736 Views)

Is Diezani The Biggest Thief In Nigerian History? / Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke / Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by temitemi1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin grin grin
bloodkiIler:
egift i put it to you that you're not better than diezani because both of you are crooks.

you're posting this trash using a fraudulent data (popularly know as cheat) thereby sabotaging the economy of Nigeria and that of the tax paying mtn.

now tell me are you not a crook?

is there any difference between you and any other crook?

useless cheap post from a data fraudster like you.

go and buy mtn legal bundle until then you don't have any moral right to talk anything about corruption.

useless bastard fraudster.

cc
TonyeBarcanista
Whynotthetruth
Mogidi
temitemi1
MizMyColi
truckpusher
FireFire
Temitemi1
dearpreye

make una come and see this petty data fraudster calling someone corrupt grin
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by Beremx(f): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:
[s] egift i put it to you that you're not better than diezani because both of you are crooks.

you're posting this trash using a fraudulent data (popularly know as cheat) thereby sabotaging the economy of Nigeria and that of the tax paying mtn.

go and buy mtn legal bundle until then you don't have any moral right to talk anything about corruption.

cc
TonyeBarcanista
Whynotthetruth
Mogidi
temitemi1
MizMyColi
truckpusher
FireFire
Temitemi1
dearpreye

make una come and see this petty data fraudster calling someone corrupt grin [/s]
stop stalking Egift. Are you gay?

Nwoke na arachasi amu nwoke ibeya!

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by bloodkiIler: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
temitemi1:
grin grin grin

Chai bro look who's talking about corruption grin egift the data fraudster of all people posting with a fraudulent data normally called cheat grin

a cheat calling someone corrupt grin

see am not justifying myself because as far as Nigeria is concern every body is corrupt in either little way or big way but forming saint is what i don't like grin

imagine #70 for 5gb chaii some people no dey fear God ooo grin
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by bloodkiIler: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:

Nonsense!

bia nwaanyi a gbalu ogwu i nwua now angry

am not a gay i fork pucccy that's why am longing to give you a bangingg of your life grin
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by Beremx(f): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

bia nwaanyi a gbalu ogwu i nwua now angry

am not a gay i fork pucccy that's why am longing to give you a bangingg of your life grin
keep hallucinations coming,it is a free world.

Onye ara!

1 Like

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by bloodkiIler: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
egift:

Mr. EgusiSoup please praying your life out of poverty and stop roasting your dry bones for those already feeding fat on looted funds.

bros why are you using cheat to browse and still call others corrupt.

aren't you corrupt too?

or do you think that corruption is applicable to politicians only grin
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:
egift i put it to you that you're not better than diezani because both of you are crooks.

cc
TonyeBarcanista
Whynotthetruth
Mogidi
temitemi1
MizMyColi
truckpusher
FireFire
Temitemi1
dearpreye

make una come and see this petty data fraudster calling someone corrupt grin

cheesygringringrin Egift is a thief stealing in his own cadre and hypocritically pointing at others...Corruption is already ingrained in his mindset like most Nigerians and NO agency can remove it undecided
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by egift(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
They should make sure she doesn't disguise like a man and escape to Nigeria like Alams did.

Let her face the law in London.

Bloody thief!

Before we hear stories that touch the heart. When she is done in UK, FG are putting things together as it regards the crime she committed at NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by mrmetoo1: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bevista:
Wrong. It's not either Nigeria or UK.

The Brits are charging her for MONEY LAUNDERING and BRIBERY. Those are crimes committed on the shores of UK. When she's done there, Nigeria will slam a 15 count CORRUPTION charge on her, which are crimes committed on the shores of Nigeria.

Even Ibori might still face charges back here in Nigeria after his release from the UK prison (except his case had already gone to the Supreme Court). Remember, he was also charged for MONEY LAUNDERING in the UK, which is completely different from the charges he was being slammed here in Nigeria.

Hmm makes sense. I hope Ibori gets slammed after he arrives in Nigeria. Ok I guess we should be looking forward to Allison teaching Nigerian inmates what she learned in UK jail.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by bloodkiIler: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
keep hallucinations coming,it is a free world.

Onye ara!

bia Beremx akpozina m onye ara angry

am not hallucinating because I want to give you a hot fork you will never forget in your life just to prove to you that i don't do gay grin

icho ita cucumber?
you wan chop 90 diameter / 38cm cucumber? kiss

cheesy
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by mrmetoo1: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're wrong. Those people prefer to be tried in Nigeria, where they can easily bribe judges and lawyers. In the UK, it may not be easy. Look at the case of Ibori. After being freed in Nigeria, when he appeared in the UK court, he wasn't asked many questions before he jejely confessed. His lawyer, whom he managed to get in his defence, was also sentenced for taking bribe.

Lol @ lawyer also being charged. Well this means there's a chance she'll go to jail in Naija after UK depending on who's in government.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by OnReflection: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
I see the agents of deflection, IPaidSomeGoons, have landed cool

Did You Know: Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke Has a Brother Who’s A Bishop

Facts you didn’t know about Petroleum Resources Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke (nee Agama):

* She is an Ijaw princess from Bayelsa State.

* Her father was His Royal Highness, Chief Frederick Abiye Agama, the Ogbotom Edede of the Epie-Atissa Clan in Bayelsa State, while her mother is HRH Chief Beatrice Agama (nee Porbeni)...
Read More

1 Like

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by egift(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:

Nonsense!

[img]http://media./media/1PgPvWLfXGkCY/giphy.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by Beremx(f): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
egift:

Before we hear stories that touch the heart. When she is done in UK, FG are putting things together as it regards the crime she committed at NNPC.
I don't see her done in the UK soon. Years of imprisonment awaits her in London. When she's through with her jail term, she is welcomed back home to answer query on her corruption deals in NNPC.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by bloodkiIler: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygringringrin Egift is a thief stealing in his own cadre and hypocritically pointing at others...Corruption is already ingrained in his mindset like most Nigerians and NO agency can remove it undecided

yes egift is a thief a data fraudster a micro economic saboteur imagine someone posting trash with #70 = 5gb

yes 95% Nigerians are corrupt in their own way including me but they keep accusing govt for corruption like if they are saints. that's why i told someone that it's difficult to end corruption in Nigeria because an average Nigeria is corrupt grin

imagine egift the data fraudster preaching against corruption cheesy
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Lol @ lawyer also being charged. Well this means there's a chance she'll go to jail in Naija after UK depending on who's in government.
It took Ibori sometimes before he could get a lawyer, unlike in Nigeria where he could hire more than five SANs. In the UK, lawyers weigh your case. If the probability of you losing is high, the lawyers won't take the case. If the accused, after much delay, decides to confess, he would get a higher sentence for making the government lose money in continuing with the case.

If Diezani is sentenced in Nigeria or the UK, and asked to serve her prison term in Nigeria, when a person like Jonathan becomes the President, the prison term would be cancelled. She will then, like Alamiesigha, be pardoned.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by egift(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It took Ibori sometimes before he coul get a lawyer, unlike in Nigeria where he could hire more than five SANs. In the UK, lawyers weigh your case. The probability of you losing is high, the lawyers won't take the case. If the accused, after much delay, decides to confess, he would get a higher sentence for making the government lose money in continuing with the case.

If Diezani is sentenced in Nigeria or the UK, and asked to serve her prison term in Nigeria, when a person like Jonathan becomes the President, the prison term would be cancelled. She will then, like Alamiesigha, be pardoned.

In Nigeria, some of them already have SANs on standby, but thank God many of them don't even have UK visa let alone competent enough for International engagements.
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
egift:

In Nigeria, some of them already have SANs on standby, but thank God many of them don't even have UK visa let alone competent enough for International engagements.
In fact some of them have textile companies to make ankara that will be worn in solidarity in court premises.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by egift(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by mrmetoo1: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It took Ibori sometimes before he could get a lawyer, unlike in Nigeria where he could hire more than five SANs. In the UK, lawyers weigh your case. If the probability of you losing is high, the lawyers won't take the case. If the accused, after much delay, decides to confess, he would get a higher sentence for making the government lose money in continuing with the case.

Pardoned and elevated for that matter.
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by mrmetoo1: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Madam Allison.. our number one international celebrity

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by egift(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Madam Allison.. our number one international celebrity

I love UK press: "hyde", "13billion pound gone walkabout" grin grin grin
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by OnReflection: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by mrmetoo1: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
egift:

I love UK press: "hyde", "13billion pound gone walkabout" grin grin grin

Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by OnReflection: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
So Madam Bling probably did not appear in person after all?

1 Like

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by OnReflection: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Update

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by Eziachi: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE VISIT THIS THREAD AS WE COME TOGETHER IN PRAYERS FOR OUR HEROINE, Deizani Alison-Madueke.

https://www.nairaland.com/2644003/diezani-innocent-lets-pray

egift I really pity the bowels with which you emanated from because you are not worth the pain experienced in the theater. I am really sorry.

Time will tell on you and your cronies on Nairaland that Support this dullard.

EgusiSoup
Another lover of corruption speaks. What will take for it to register with you that you and your family are victims of your heroes and heroines?

1 Like

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
They should make sure she doesn't disguise like a man and escape to Nigeria like Alams did.

Let her face the law in London.

Bloody thief!

That hit something shocked
Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by OnReflection: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Update on today's court hearing...

1 Like

Re: Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke by egift(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
OnReflection:
Update on today's court hearing...

Thanks for the updates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

why is Nigeria called The Giant Of Africa? / Oodua Defence Force Dares Nigeria On Attack Against Sunday Igboho / Late Femi Osibonna Was An Unrepentant Religious Bigot- Farouk Kperogi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.