Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? (976 Views)

"People Are So Quick To Forget" - Twitter User, See His Ex's Epic Reply / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by mrjojo: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mornin pals, I was havin a conversation with a friend yesterday, all of a sudden she told me she broke up with her bf, I was so curios to know why Cos I know this bf, he looks and behaves like he really do care about her..Then, she broke the news," He is "stingy" she said". Ehn, Stingy?? How? She furthered " he doesn't take care of me and do stuffs he is suppose to do".I was dumbfounded, this guy calls her like there is no tomorrow o, d poor dude is nt workin with MTN, he sends airtime once in a while according to her, get her stuffs once in a while too.
So isn't that enough?they are not married o. So my question, why do ladies think once you have a bf, it now his duty and job to "take care" of you?and when he doesn't, y'all are quick to label him stingy??
And most times this so call bfs av got their own responsibilities too. This Ladies can't spend not even a kobo of theirs on the poor bfs.

NB: both of them are both serving corpers, Different state.
Some ladies, not all though.
Pls Pardon any mistake(s), mobile typing.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Because you are quick to getting inside her pant.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by adedayourt(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
bcus dey av der default settings tuned as gold'digger
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by dharay99: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin
Niqqur dey vex.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
I swear ladies are confused set of beings and i doubt if God Himself understands them

In fact, i dont know the difference between them and the Nigerian policemen

One was even asking me for gifts during father's day

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Because u wnt sex first cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please help me wish all teachers in the World a HAPPY TEACHERS DAY! without them probably I won't be able to read this post!
For the post I take adedayourt word "bcus dey av der default settings tuned as gold'digger" trying to reap where the didn't sow
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by ginawest(f): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
it depends on the kind of guys they have met.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by adedayourt(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
crazysaint:
Please help me wish all teachers in the World a HAPPY TEACHERS DAY! without them probably I won't be able to read this post!
For the post I take adedayourt word "bcus dey av der default settings tuned as gold'digger" trying to reap where the didn't sow

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by misspicy(f): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I swear ladies are confused set of beings and i doubt if God Himself understands them
In fact, i dont know the difference between then and the Nigerian police.
cheesy

I have no answer op,Am not in that category tongue
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by tosyne2much(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:

cheesy

I have no answer op,Am not in that category tongue
What are you expected to say ? cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by Hannysmilez(f): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

In fact, i dont know the difference between them and the Nigerian policemen

You should ask her if she is transgender,that Caitlyn Jenner kind of situation. Anything is possible.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by tosyne2much(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hannysmilez:
You should ask her if she is transgender,that Caitlyn Jenner kind of situation. Anything is possible.
Hehehehe cheesy

You are funny
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by misspicy(f): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
What are you expected to say ? cheesy
i dunno,tell me tongue
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by tosyne2much(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:

i dunno,tell me tongue
i already expected that cos every lady will claim she's different from other ladies
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by misspicy(f): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
i already expected that cos every lady will claim she's different from other ladies
Okay buh know that i am different....
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by tosyne2much(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:

Okay buh know that i am different....
I know you are not in any way different because i know you cant date a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint cool
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by misspicy(f): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know you are not in any way different because i know you cant date a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint cool
Wow,i love pepper soup o,whether,goat meat,cow tail,cow leg,freshfish or goat head peppersoup.. grin.
Atleast you have a job......you have ambition niyen
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by mrjojo: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Because u wnt sex first cheesy
we are not s.ex here. And btw, it a relationship no one is forcing s.ex on the lady. If you read my post, I made mention of them been corpers in different states.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Many are in business associations and not relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Quick To Label Guys Stingy?? by mrjojo: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
Many are in business associations and not relationship.
very true, makes one wonder what a "relationship" is this days

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WE LOVE BREASTS! Let’s Care For Them. / 13-year-old Who Impregnated Mary Kay Letourneau, His 35-year-old Teacher / Obsession: She Wants Me As Her Just Friend But No...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.