Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? (3171 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Calapar(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello NLs

There's this girl I met not too long ago. I just offered her a ride to her destination when I saw her trekking at night. She's got figure 8 - nice ass and front. After dropping her off, I went to see her again since her place isn't far from my abode. But she's looking worried like someone in dire need of cash. She's even started telling me about her small financial needs and started requesting for help. She stays alone; she just got the apartment and I can't wait to bleep her.

Why is it that girls are quick to ask for money but when guys request for nunu at first sight; they'd run away? How do you guys think I'd bleep her fast - but gonna be continuous bleeping (don't wanna lose money)?
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Calapar:
Hello NLs

There's this girl I met not too long ago. I just offered her a ride to her destination when I saw her trekking at night. She's got figure 8 - nice ass and front. After dropping her off, I went to see her again since her place isn't far from my abode. But she's looking worried like someone in dire need of cash. She's even started telling me about her small financial needs and started requesting for help. She stays alone; she just got the apartment and I can't wait to bleep her.

Why is it that girls are quick to ask for money but when guys request for nunu at first sight; they'd run away? How do you guys think I'd bleep her fast - but gonna be continuous bleeping (don't wanna lose money)?
grin cruzita over to you
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by preccy69(f): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
cos u made it obvious bits all u got
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Vutseck(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Girls from wretched background are quick to solicit for financial assistance from their boyfriend sss

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by MissRaine69(f): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Because you made it obvious that you are all about the physical so that's all you get charity cases. I don't think you even know her name.
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Calapar(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
I never made it obvious; I know her name. Maybe I was too nice.
MissRaine69:
Because you made it obvious that you are all about the physical so that's all you get charity cases. I don't think you even know her name.
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by cruzita(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
NgcoboP:
grin cruzita over to you
I'M NOT A GIRL, I'M A WOMAN O
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
cruzita:
I'M NOT A GIRL, I'M A WOMAN O
When did you get married Anyways you went through girlhood...so shoot!
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by MissRaine69(f): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Calapar:
I never made it obvious; I know her name. Maybe I was too nice.
You were not nice you made it obvious. If you just wanted to give her a lift why bother with this " r After dropping her off, I went to see her again since her place isn't far from my abode"
What was the purpose of that visit? Welfare check? Some of you men just walk into traps as if you are blind.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Calapar(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
But that's normal; not that I demonstrated that I wanted t bleep - it's just to get to know each other more.
MissRaine69:

You were not nice you made it obvious. If you just wanted to give her a lift why bother with this " r After dropping her off, I went to see her again since her place isn't far from my abode"
What was the purpose of that visit? Welfare check? Some of you men just walk into traps as if you are blind.
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
The quickest and cheapest way to get these Slay Mamas is by spendin' big the very first time.
Most Slay Mamas are daft don't forget.

Apply the technique called Reverse Psychology.

Take her out on a lavish date & offer to foot one of her bills - rent, furniture, electronic appliance or just drop a huge sum on her for no reason at all. Make up a lame excuse; you just want to help her, you hate seein' girls strugglin' or you just didn't know what to do with the money etc (somethin' ridiculous/unbelievable shocked). Just make sure the money comes out so easily without her askin' for it like its xmas grin
DO NOT INVITE HER OVER OR GIVE AWAY ANY CLUES YOU ARE AFTER SEX!!!

My brother that's it.

She'll be the one callin' you.

The rest is up to you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Dynamitechick(f): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Calapar:
Hello NLs

This is usually a broke guy problem...
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dynamitechick:

Just take a look at yourself.

Your face is misshapen, your skin is very dirty, your thighs have a different colour from your upper torso indicatin' cheap bleachin' or unhygenic livin' conditions.

I think you could do with a little money yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Calapar(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Great; that's what's on my mind. Was just thinking if it's not a foolish act. It's opportunity for me to capture her since she just got to that place.
ShyCypher:
The quickest and cheapest way to get these Slay Mamas is by spendin' big the very first time.
Most Slay Mamas are daft don't forget.

Apply the technique called Reverse Psychology.

Take her out on a lavish date & offer to foot one of her bills - rent, furniture, electronic appliance or just drop a huge sum on her for no reason at all. Make up a lame excuse; you just want to help her, you feel she should change her wardrobe or you just didn't know what to do with the money etc (somethin' ridiculous/unbelievable shocked). Just make sure the money comes out so easily without her askin' for it like its xmas grin

My brother that's it.

She'll be the one callin' you.

The rest is up to you.
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

Your face is misshapen, your skin is very dirty, your thighs have a different colour from your upper torso indicatin' cheap bleachin' or unhygenic livin' conditions.

Zero chill.
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Calapar(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Not that. Why can't you girls offer sex too? Trade by barter.
Dynamitechick:

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Just give her some tokens and slay her pussy.
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Calapar:
Great; that's what's on my mind. Was just thinking if it's not a foolish act. It's opportunity for me to capture her since she just got to that place.

Have you been inside her apartment?
If yes, suggest somethin' you think she should have (furniture, gadget etc). Casually offer to pay for it & send her the cash right there.
Whatever you do, make sure its done without delay (there's somethin' sexy about a decisive man to women).

If you play your game right, you just might get the sloppiest head of your perverted life on the spot. grin
Don't forget to act all innocent like the help is genuine. (In her small mind, she'll remember all the Dapos, Dejis & Emekas that tried to Bleep her in the past for peanuts compared to what ou are givin' her for 'free' and want you more)

She might not have feelins for you but she sure is your bitch now.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by MissRaine69(f): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Calapar:
But that's normal; not that I demonstrated that I wanted t bleep - it's just to get to know each other more.
No it's not normal. You have no intentions of having any form of relationship here it's purely physical for you.
Find someone on the same page as you. You are on page 44 and chapter 4 she is on page 3 chapter 20. This is not going to work.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by MissRaine69(f): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

If yes, suggest somethin' you think she should have (furniture, gadget etc). Casually offer to pay for it & send her the cash right there.
Whatever you do, make sure its done without delay (there's somethin' sexy about a decisive man to women).

If you play your game right, you just might get the sloppiest head of your perverted life on the spot. grin
Don't forget to act all innocent like the help is genuine. (In her small mind, she'll remember all the Dapos, Dejis & Emekas that tried to Bleep her in the past for peanuts compared to what ou are givin' her for 'free' and want you more)

Seriously? Why am I not surprised
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Dynamitechick(f): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

slowpoke your mum deserves to be shot for giving birth to a broke fool like you asshole can you afford to take care of yourself, when you are done job hunting unsuccessfully...know that you will die broke, pity the wife that will get married to a cursed wretch like you..

If you are a man let us see your living condition bastard slowpoke..
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

Seriously? Why am I not surprised

So you're sayin' I shouldn't help a brother out?
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dynamitechick:

slowpoke your mum deserves to be shot for giving birth to a broke fool like you asshole can you afford to take care of yourself, when you are done job hunting unsuccessfully...know that you will die broke, pity the wife that will get married to a cursed wretch like you..

If you are a man let us see your living condition bastard slowpoke..

Lol. Here we go again... grin
Talk2bella here's another 'classy' nairaland chick for you.
Honestly, I no get time for this sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Dynamitechick(f): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Calapar:
Not that. Why can't you girls offer sex too? Trade by barter.

First and foremost this is an individual problem...however it is your money give if you want to and dont if you dont feel upto it..
Due to the living conditions in this country people will always beg for money boy or girl
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Dynamitechick(f): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

Lol. Here we go again... grin
Talk2bella here's another 'classy' nairaland chick for you.
Honestly, I no get time for this sh!t.

Dimwit slowpoke..sitting your ugly ass behind a broken phone screen you think you can type nonsense with your crooked fingers

If you were trained by a human being you will know to mind your business but oh well

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by MissRaine69(f): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by MissRaine69(f): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

Why does he need help to do the obvious?
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Calapar(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
O boy! You're such an expert in this field. I'd update you as e dey go.
ShyCypher:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dynamitechick:

Dimwit slowpoke..sitting your ugly ass behind a broken phone screen you think you can type nonsense with your crooked fingers

If you were trained by a human being you will know to mind your business but oh well

"oh well" and what? undecided grin
Lmao
Did you come across that in a novel?

Besides, how is my comment nonsense?
1. Your face is misshapen
2. Your skin is dirty
3. The complexion of your thighs and face are different
4. Uneven skin tones on a human can indicate cheap bleachin' or unhygenic livin' conditions.

Abeg, which of these facts are false?
Point it out.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

Why does he need help to do the obvious?

He asked for help. He started a thread askin' for help/advice.
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

(1) (2) (Reply)

And The Winner Is..... / About to Get married to an Igala Lady / Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.