Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know (2005 Views)

White Men Wants To Marry A Black Girl . / Ladies Grap Your Pen And Paper These Are The List Of What Men Wants / 9 Things Every Men Wants From A Lady But Afraid Of Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by SSpeter(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
First I do not approve of sex before marriage. I am a protagonist of "Total Abstinence". Apart from the testosterone and high libido stuff which pushes sexual drive in males there are some intrinsic reasons that are often neglected.
Teens generally are experimental, so trying new things and wanting to be the alpha male constitutes a very large percentage of the reasons why teens engaged in sexual relationships.
My focus is on Matured adults. I have had a couple of sexual relationships in the past (though not proud of it undecided) and then I try to evaluate my experiences based on the need for sex. I will like you to understand that in most Marriages, the male ask for sex quite often same as other sex permitted relationships. Some people may antagonise and say females feel just the same as male only that they are not bold enough to speak.
I will like to trash the antagonism. We have seen scenarios where the wife controls the husband. Do you want to say that in such cases the woman will be too shy to demand for sex? Of course not but in that same scenario the frail man will still demand for sex more than the domineering female.
The reason is simply emotion. Females have lots of ways of showing nd releasing their emotions and are even encouraged to do so. For instance I knew of an Ex who prefers cuddling to every other form of intimacy. But a guy cannot tell you cuddle him even if he is longing for it. A guy cannot cry publicly it is a taboo instead he prefers to pay a hooker and then vent all his frustration on her during sex. Guys cannot express how they feel because it is a form of weakness. Guys who are laconic are tagged "Matured". But talking is a way of letting out emotions. Those things that keeps ladies emotionally stable are taboos for male so the best way he let's out his emotions is Via sex......I do not encourage a guy who is emotionally down to seek for sex. What am advocating is for the ladies to try to make ur guy loosen up, that way he can share his emotions with you without opting for sex. That way you can have a sex free relationship...It is not by saying No Sex at the nascent stage of the relationship but my meticulously taking steps to manage his emotions. Am talking about a cool headed guy nd not you seeing a player who wants to kill and then you flaunt abstinence sign or you thinking you can manage his emotions....some of us are too damaged only God can heal those type not you.......
Re: Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by misspicy(f): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
So OP you are accusing ladies of not allowing their men to express their emotions in word right?
Re: Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by merits(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
And the point is?
Re: Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by Squad4(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Story for the gods! Konji the last time i check is still a BLOODY BASTARD!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by SSpeter(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:
So OP you are accusing ladies of not allowing their men to express their emotions in word right?
A guy will normally not want to express his emotions in words. It makes him look weak...only very few guys can
Re: Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by SSpeter(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And the point is?
You go sabi fail comprehension passage that year o
Re: Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
SSpeter:
You go sabi fail comprehension passage that year o
grin
Re: Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by Hannysmilez(f): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Is the OP suggesting men begin crying and asking to be cuddled in order to abstain from sexual immorality? How crazy can people get!
Re: Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by SSpeter(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Is the OP suggesting men begin crying and asking to be cuddled in order to abstain from sexual immorality? How crazy can people get!
It is quite patent that you really do have difficulty when it comes to comprehension......
Re: Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by Hannysmilez(f): 1:54am On Oct 06, 2015
SSpeter:
It is quite patent that you really do have difficulty when it comes to comprehension......
Okay,if you say so.
Re: Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know by sarmiie(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2015
I am not a proponent of abstinence....but you do have a solid grasp of things..i'd still smash tho.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This (picture+) / Question For The Ladies... / Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.