Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? (1998 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by falconey(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2016
I know some spouse pray for one another even engage in joint prayer session.
i want to know have you ever pray for your bf/gf? and about what?
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by biz2get(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2016
The Main Question is DO YOU?
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by midehi2(f): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2016
oh yes....about guidance, protection, keying into covenant of grace/mercy & abudance grin

1 Like

Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Cholls(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2016
my brother when she does something good.
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by ChappyChase: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2016
I do pray for my babe. But, in my prayer point, I don't call her babe I call her neighbour cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:
I do pray for my babe. But, in my prayer point, I don't call her babe I call her neighbour cheesy grin
angry
ChappyChase:
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by midehi2(f): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:
neighbour indeed cheesy
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by emeraldknytt(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
yeah... Though some engage in prayers like God provide 4 ma boo to buy me that iphone 7 whilst the boo is struggling to keep up with the increment of iya elewa food.. cheesy
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by bibijay123(f): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
I pray for my baby and his family members all the time, but in the prayers I say God bless my friend and I mention his name cheesy.
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Kingsasian(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wetin i wan tell God say she be to me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by shumuel(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
falconey:
I know some spouse pray for one another even engage in joint prayer session.

i want to know have you ever pray for your bf/gf? and about what?

I pray for my unknown wife, not gf
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by dollyjoy(f): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't!!
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by goldbim(f): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sure!!why not?when you pray for him you are investing in your future cos when things turn around u'l benefit from it..even if he dumps you,God'l compensate you with a bigger and better package!

4 Likes

Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by chayoski: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
I pray for my sweetheart. In my prayers, I just say God please bless him(then picture him n my mind). No need to mention the kinda relationship cos I nor know how God go take am
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by ChappyChase: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Adaobi12:
angry
What
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by ChappyChase: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
midehi2:
neighbour indeed cheesy
Abi you want me to sin against God? cool
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Annruby: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
his the third person to pray for, after praying for myself and family.love u Hayoteminikan
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by midehi2(f): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:
Abi you want me to sin against God? cool
nope
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

"technically" that is a lie, fortunately it is not corruption, so you are safe grin
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:
What
Norin
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by ChappyChase: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

"technically" that is a lie, fortunately it is not corruption, so you are safe grin
Gbam!!!!
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by ChappyChase: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
midehi2:
nope
Okay.
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by falconey(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

lwkm
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by falconey(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
chayoski:
I pray for my sweetheart. In my prayers, I just say God please bless him(then picture him n my mind). No need to mention the kinda relationship cos I nor know how God go take am

how does God take it
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't!!
Because you don't have one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by cruzita(f): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
married but single
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by dollyjoy(f): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Because you don't have one.
cheesycheesy ok.
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy ok.
Nicely put.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by vooyour(f): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
I always pray for my boyfriend LarryUG I even mention his name. God already knows he's my man so why not. :p
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by halfricanadian(f): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Yeah ah do cheesy
Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
You ought to-- even if you don't want to.

At the end of the day, it's for your own good too. Kinda like forgive others-- because it is really for your own welfare to forgive.

I heard someone say that when you are mad at your partner or times when you feel like you don't LIKE them, is the time you need to force yourself to pray for them.

Why? It's awfully hard to keep praying for someone you don't like. This mean that at some point, if you keep praying for them dispite the fact that you do not like him/her or abhor them right at the moment, something changes at some point in the way you feel about them. It's like therapy.

You can use this ideology on anyone. I think it's Jesus who said "pray for your enemies and those who despitefully use you ....."

There is a reason why Jesus made that point. It works. You simply cannot hate someone for too long if you keep them in your prayers. I mean not prayers for thunder to fire them, but like good will prayers like for God to help them, bless them etc......

1 Like

Re: Singles: Do You Pray For Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? by Greatness366(f): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Those that do not pray for their bf or gf I wonder d kind of lv u are into because who u lv u must pray for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating? / Why Is It That Most Dicks Are Black? 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.