Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here (14683 Views)

Hilarious: Don't Know If They Are True,but They Are Funny Sha / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
who u dey laff with?
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by benedictac(f): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2009
no one in particular
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2009
beta
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sholabanke(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2009
alpha
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2009
foxtrot calling to tango rendevous point, alpha-bravo-juliett 0:15hrs. out!
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Ben13: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2009
Lolabbey:

wink

D1KeleVra:

smiley

see life cheesy
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by mykali(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2009
i have a bad joke . .

Ben and Lola are having a conversation . . .

Ben: why do girls have breasts?

Lola: so that boys will look at them.

Ben: but you don't have breasts and i am looking at you

Lola: not look at me, look at the breasts

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2009
mykali:

i have a bad joke . .

Ben and Lola are having a conversation . . .

Ben: why do girls have breasts?

Lola: so that boys will look at them.

Ben: but you don't have breasts and i am looking at you

Lola: not look at me, look at the breasts

bad indeed cheesy
ajekpaks:

grin grin grin

Oh boy this joke funny

grin grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by romsky: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2009
so na padded bra lola dey use na wah o
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2009
An American and a Brit are walking down the street when a beautiful car rolls by. The American says, "Geez. Nice car. Maybe if I work really really hard and save my money and find a good deal, I'll be able to have a car like that someday."

The Brit says, "Geez. Nice car. F*cking rich b*stard."
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2009
romade:

so na padded bra lola dey use na wah o
by the way who is lola? cos someone have just used her in a bad joke cheesy
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by romsky: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2009
lolabey
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2009
romade:

lolabey
oh I see

This man was driving down a curvy country road. Another car turns a corner and approaches him going the other direction. A woman sticks her head out the window and yells "PIG!!" The man sticks his head out the window and yells "BITCH!" He turns the corner and his car smashes into a pig.
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by romsky: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2009
men just neva listens
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2009
romade:

men just neva listens
one being u

One day in the future, George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He
immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.
"I don't know what to do," says the devil. "You're on my list, but I
have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell
you what I'm going to do. Believe it or not I've got some folks here
who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have
to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Bush thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first
room. In it was Ronald Reagan and a large pool of water being chased
by a shark. Such was his fate in hell.

"No," George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer & I don't
think I could do that all day long".

The devil led him to the next room. In it was Richard Nixon with a
sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that
hammer, time after time after time.

"No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I'd be in constant agony
if all I could do was break rocks all day," said George.

The devil opened a third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton, lying on
the floor with his arms tied behind his head, and his legs in a spread
eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, giving him a b**w job.
Bush looked in disbelief and finally said, "This is the rooom for me!"

The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go."

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by romsky: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2009
Poor Clinton
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2009
na wa cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2009
u sef dey pity romade?
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by romsky: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2009
yes i pity am
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by romsky: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2009
make d pix talk 4 itself

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2009
Ye!
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by mykali(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2009
@romade
grin you be maddam for this kain thing sha. i sorry for ya hubby.
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 1:50pm On May 02, 2009
na wa cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by romsky: 8:36am On May 04, 2009
real wah!
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by clemcykul(f): 9:47am On May 04, 2009
yawnz
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:37am On May 05, 2009
The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.
'Of course, my son,' said the priest.
'Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans. I hid her in my attic, and they never found her.'
'That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess,' said the priest.
'It's worse, Father. I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic by giving me a little nookie now and then,' continued the old man.
'Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk --you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her. I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly,' said the priest.
'Thanks, Father,' said the old man. 'That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?'
'Of course, my son,' said the priest.
The old man asked, 'Do I have to tell her that the war is over?'

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:40am On May 05, 2009
A man returned home from the night shift and went straight up to the

bedroom. He found his wife with the sheet pulled over her head, fast

asleep. Not to be denied, the Hot husband crawled under the sheet

and proceeded to make love to her. Afterward, as he hurried down- stairs

for something to eat, he was startled to find breakfast on the table and

his wife pouring coffee. "How'd you get down her so fast?" he asked.

"We were just making love!"

"Oh my God," his wife gasped, "That's my mother up there! She came

over early and had complained of having a headache. I told her to lie down
for awhile."

Rushing upstairs, the wife ran to the bedroom. "Mother, I can't believe
this happened. Why didn't you say something?" The mother-in-law
huffed, "I haven't spoken to that jerk for fifteen years, and I wasn't about to start now!"

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:41am On May 05, 2009
this one is one of my favourite

GIRL: I have sinned। I called my boyfriend a BASTARD।
PSYCHIATRIST: Well now, that's not a nice thing to call anyone, so what did he do to deserve that?
GIRL: Well, he kissed me।
PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this
( The psychiatrist kissed the girl )
GIRL: , Yes!
PSYCHIATRIST: Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD।
GIRL: But, he put his hand in my top।
PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this?
( The psychiatrist put his hand in the girl's top )
GIRL: Yes!
PSYCHIATRIST: Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD।
GIRL: But, he took my clothes off.PSYCHIATRIST:
You mean like this?
( The psychiatrist took off the girl's clothes )
GIRL: Yes!
PSYCHIATRIST: Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD.
GIRL: But, he had sex with me!
PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this?
( The psychiatrist had sex with the girl )
GIRL: .Yes!
PSYCHIATRIST: Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD.
GIRL: But, then he told me he has AIDS.
PSYCHIATRIST: BASTARD!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:53am On May 05, 2009
Two young lovers go up to the mountains for a romantic winter vacation. When they get there, the guy goes out to chop some wood. When he gets back,

He says,"Honey, my hands are freezing!" She says,"Well, put them here between my thighs and that will warm them up." After lunch he goes back out to chop some more wood and comes back and says again, "Man! my hands are really freezing!"

She says again, "Well, put them here between my thighs and warm them up." He does, and again that warms him up. After dinner, he goes out one more time to chop some wood to get them through the night. When he returns, he says again, "Honey, my hands are really, really freezing!"

She looks at him and says, "For crying out loud, don't your ears ever get cold?"

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 10:53am On May 05, 2009
:d
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2009
coool jokes cheesy
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 3:51pm On May 05, 2009
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Movie Industry / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) / Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.