Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here (14679 Views)

Hilarious: Don't Know If They Are True,but They Are Funny Sha / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:01am On Aug 19, 2009
Two small time thieves had been sent by the Big Boss to steal a van load of goods from a bathroom suppliers. One stayed in the van as look out and the other went into the storeroom. Fifteen minutes went by, then half an hour, then an hour, and no sign of him. The look out finally grew impatient and went to look for his partner. Inside the store the two came face to face. "Where have you been?" demanded the worried look out. "The boss told me to take a bath, but I couldn't find the soap and a towel."

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by TOYOSI20(f): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2009
LOL!!, . . . .love ur thread darl, . . .brings be back to the jokes section all the time, . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2009
sexyLeamon:

[b]The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman.

And she was somewhat upset. 'You are a disrespectful pig!' she cried. 'How dare you do this to me -- a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce right away!'

And the husband replied, 'Hang on just a minute love, so at least I can tell you what happened.' 'Fine, go ahead,' she sobbed,' but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!'

And the husband began -- 'Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car.

I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days.

So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments.

Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away.

Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the expensive designer jeans that you bought a couple years back, but don't wear because you say they not the "in" name this year.

I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because I don't have good taste.

I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't wear because someone at work has a pair the same.'

The husband took a quick breath and continued - 'She was so grateful for my understanding and help that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, 'Please , Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?'[/b]
ROFLMAO grin shocked grin grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
nice one,dart wife go be who i sabi wella
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2009
lola I thot you was a girl
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2012
rokiatu:
ROFLMAO grin shocked grin grin

damn my sis is everywhere! grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2012
sexyLeamon:

The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman.

And she was somewhat upset. 'You are a disrespectful pig!' she cried. 'How dare you do this to me -- a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce right away!'

And the husband replied, 'Hang on just a minute love, so at least I can tell you what happened.' 'Fine, go ahead,' she sobbed,' but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!'

And the husband began -- 'Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car.

I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days.

So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments.

Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away.

Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the expensive designer jeans that you bought a couple years back, but don't wear because you say they not the "in" name this year.

I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because I don't have good taste.

I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't wear because someone at work has a pair the same.'

The husband took a quick breath and continued - 'She was so grateful for my understanding and help that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, 'Please , Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?'

ok that IS a good one. grin

LONG! but good.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by LordBabs(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2012
One day in the future, George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He
immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.
"I don't know what to do," says the devil. "You're on my list, but I
have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell
you what I'm going to do. Believe it or not I've got some folks here
who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have
to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."
Bush thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first
room. In it was Ronald Reagan and a large pool of water being chased
by a shark. Such was his fate in hell.
"No," George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer & I don't
think I could do that all day long".
The devil led him to the next room. In it was Richard Nixon with a
sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that
hammer, time after time after time.
"No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I'd be in constant agony
if all I could do was break rocks all day," said George.
The devil opened a third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton, lying on
the floor with his arms tied behind his head, and his legs in a spread
eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, giving him a b**w job.
Bush looked in disbelief and finally said, "This is the rooom for me!"
The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go."
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
Lord Babs: One day in the future, George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He
immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.
"I don't know what to do," says the devil. "You're on my list, but I
have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell
you what I'm going to do. Believe it or not I've got some folks here
who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have
to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."
Bush thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first
room. In it was Ronald Reagan and a large pool of water being chased
by a shark. Such was his fate in hell.
"No," George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer & I don't
think I could do that all day long".
The devil led him to the next room. In it was Richard Nixon with a
sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that
hammer, time after time after time.
"No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I'd be in constant agony
if all I could do was break rocks all day," said George.
The devil opened a third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton, lying on
the floor with his arms tied behind his head, and his legs in a spread
eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, giving him a b**w job.
Bush looked in disbelief and finally said, "This is the rooom for me!"
The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go."

grin grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by chipet67(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pls guys hw can I post mine ?
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
coming back to this threa to laugh my butt off grin

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
sexyLeamon: Judge:

You claim you robbed the grocery store because you were starving. So why didnt you take the food instead of the cash out of the till? Burglar: Your Honour! I'm a proud man, sir, and I make it a rule to pay for everything I eat.
grin cheesy
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
sexyLeamon: A guy dies and is sent to Hell. Satan meets him, shows him doors to three rooms, and says he must choose one to spend eternity in. In the first room, people are standing in shit up to their necks. The guy says "no, let me see the next room." In the second room, people are standing with shit up to their noses. Guy says no again. Finally, Satan opens the door to the third room. People are standing with shit up to their knees, drinking coffee and eating danish pastries. The guy says, "I pick this room." Satan says okay and starts to leave, and the guy wades in and starts pouring some coffee. On the way out Satan yells, "O.K., coffee break's over. Everyone back on your heads!"
LMFAOOOOOO
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by rote231(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
A guy sits in a taxi and sees his wife entering a hotel with another man , and tells the driver, Do you want to Earn N50,000 right away?. The driver excitedly says what do I have to do? Bring my wife by the hair out of that hotel, here's a picture of her. After a while the driver is seen dragging a woman by the hair , while kicking and beating her and puts her in the Taxi. and the husband says to him, " This is not my wife" the driver replied " Nooooo , this is mine, hold her for me. I'm going for yours"
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by kushsy: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
sima:
hehe. . . . i have my own jokeĀ  cheesy

Once upon a time, a dog and a mouse enters a closet and meets the goat. They all cried and lived happily ever after. tongue tnks for the support guys, i very much appreciate ehm cool
. Clown angry

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 31, 2019
The human body was designed by a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Movie Industry / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) / Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.