Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here (14682 Views)

Hilarious: Don't Know If They Are True,but They Are Funny Sha / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by teissys(f): 3:03pm On May 31, 2009
grin grin grin

Mmmmmmmh. . . Child ke?
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2009
Why u denying our baby?
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2009
Tessy so u r d mother Dani-kongis shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by teissys(f): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2009
Mother of Dani-Ko?

Buahahhaha. . . No mind Dikele, he's a bit unwell
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2009
what's he suffering from? cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by teissys(f): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2009
Recession of the mind; seeing imaginary babies, and you are helping him by seeing imaginary Dani-kongis grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2009
lol, u no well cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2009
dt speak lik dat to ur niece . . . . . . . .u knw she is butiful and u can alwys trade her wink lipsrsealed
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by teissys(f): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ Sylve; Btwn u and I who is not well? grin

Lolabbey:

dt speak lik dat to ur niece . . . . . . . .u knw she is butiful and u can alwys trade her wink lipsrsealed

Aunty where have you been? For almost three days you haven't been around cry cry cry Why do you do this to me?
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Teissy

If i am a bit unwell. . . why'd u say yes in the first place? sad
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by teissys(f): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
shocked I did? Look, I can't remember jor; maybe you hypnotized me or something cheesy
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2009
too much forming jor! *strolls off to watch a movie*
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by teissys(f): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2009
Which movie, cartoon network?
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by teissys(f): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2009
“Home from the Air Force”
A guy who was in the Air Force had just spent a year tour unaccompanied to Shemya, Alaska. The first night he got home, he exclaimed to his wife, "Honey, I want you to know that I haven't wasted all this time alone. Instead, I've mastered the art of mind over matter. Just watch this!"

And with that he dropped his trousers and shorts and stood before her in his altogether.

"Now watch," he said. Next he said, "Dick, ten-HUT!"

And with that, his dick sprang to full erection. Then he said, "Dick, at EASE!"

And his dick deflated again.

"Wow, that was amazing," said his wife. "Do you mind if I bring our next-door neighbor over to see this? It's really something else!"

The guy responded that he didn't mind at all, since he was proud of what he had accomplished. So the wife goes next door and comes back with a delicious looking woman who got this guy's full attention! After a brief pause to take her in, he said, "Now watch this." Then he said "Dick, ten-HUT!"

And the dick sprang to life. Then it was "Dick, at EASE!"

But nothing happened. So the guy again said, "Dick, at EASE!"

But still nothing happened. So the guy now says, "For the last time, you son-of-a-bitch, I said AT EASE!!"

Still, nothing. Well, the guy was embarrassed and ran off to the bathroom. His wife made excuses for him and then joined her husband in the bathroom, where she found him masturbating.

"What in the world are you doing?" she asked.

The guy says, "I'm givin' this son-of-a-bitch a dishonorable discharge!"

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by dani1luv: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2009
You try
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by teissys(f): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2009
Are you the one rating the jokes on this thread? This "dAnI" sef grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2009
teissys:

@ Sylve; Btwn u and I who is not well? grin

Aunty where have you been? For almost three days you haven't been around cry cry cry Why do you do this to me?

some questions cannot be answered but can be decided. I guess u know what i mean? grin cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by teissys(f): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2009
Nooooo! I won't allow deciding in this matter; she's my one and only aunty kiss
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 1:08am On Jun 02, 2009
D1KeleVra:

too much forming jor! *strolls off to watch a movie*

August Rush actually smiley smiley
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:03am On Jun 02, 2009
[b]A Really Bad Day with a bad joke
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison." [/b]

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 02, 2009
sexyLeamon:

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison." [/b]

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
rotflmao grin grin grin

Like damn!!!
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 5:09am On Jun 02, 2009
ok A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2009
A woman went to her doctor for advice. She told the physician that her husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she wasn't sure it was such a good idea.

The doctor asked, "Do you enjoy it?" She said that she did.

He asked, "Does it hurt you?" She said no.

The Doctor then told her, "Well, then, there's no reason that you shouldn't practice anal sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant."

The woman was mystified. She asked, "You can get pregnant from anal sex?"

The Doctor replied, "Of course. Where do you think lawyers come from?"

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2009
A man walked into the drugstore and shyly asked the pretty girl working there if he could buy some condoms. Seeing his discomfort, the girl decided to have some fun.

She asked what size he needed. He said he didn't really know. So the girl tells him how they come in three sizes, and that there were three holes in the fence outside that they used for sizing tests. He should go outside and put his tool to the test.

When he went outside, the girl snuck around the fence, when he put his tool through the first hole, she caught him and gave him a handjob.

When he put his tool in the second hole, she gave him MouthAction.

When he put his tool in the third hole, she had her pants down and she took him inside herself.

When he was finished, the girl ran around the front. He walked up and she asked, "So, what size do you need?"

He answered, "I've decided not to buy any condoms but I do want 8 feet of that fence!"
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2009
A man was driving when a traffic camera flashed. He thought his picture was taken for exceeding the speed limit, even though he knew he was not speeding. Just to be sure, he went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.
He thought this was quite funny, so he slowed down even further as he drove past the area, but the traffic camera flashed yet again. He tried a fourth time with the same result. The fifth time he was laughing when the camera flashed as he rolled past at a snail's pace.

Two weeks later, he got five notifications in the mail, of traffic fines for driving without a seat belt.
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2009
A kid walks in on his parents doing the dirty dirty. The boys father looks at his son, winks, and begins to pound the boy's mother even harder.

The next day, the father walks in on the boy having sex with his own grandmother.

The boy looks at his father and says, "Not so fucking funny when it's your mom, is it?"

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by mufuteeeee(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2009
MJ last wish was to be painted black before being buried

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 4:24am On Jul 08, 2009
angry angry angry
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
When Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven God told her she could have one wish. She wished for all the children of the world to be safe, two hours later Micheal Jackson died.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that Obama wasn't present at Michael Jacksons funeral proves once and for all that president Obama doesn't care about white people!
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2009
Q, What's the definition of indefinitely?
A, When your balls are slapping up against her ass, you're in, definitely!
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2009
sexyLeamon:

A kid walks in on his parents doing the dirty dirty. The boys father looks at his son, winks, and begins to pound the boy's mother even harder.

The next day, the father walks in on the boy having sex with his own grandmother.

The boy looks at his father and says, "Not so fucking funny when it's your mom, is it?"

hehehehe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Movie Industry / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) / Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.