Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) (14713 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is?

Studio CFR.: 0% (0 votes)
Jackpot.: 0% (0 votes)
El Guapo.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition. 2009 edition was won by ROMSKY and 2010 by EFEMENA_XY, who will take the crown in 2011?

Rules:

1, Only 1 nomination per user(or should we allow 2?)

2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned (why not warned twice) this year will be disqualified

3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections

4, Nominee must be active in the section

5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker (passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)

6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting

7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/ voting by 24 hours NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011 VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced.

Thanks
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by B4UIWAZ(f): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
the only lively guy on here is no other person than studio cfr
his comments are usually funny than his jokes
he's real
he's good
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2011
Studio_cfr - 1
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2011
I nominate no other person than myself.**come to think of it,wats d prize for being winner at d end of d day?**still pondering though,
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Ajibel(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
Enters thread

*clears throat*

i nominate. . . . . . . .i'd be back in a moment,lemme go through all d jokes i've criticised make i know wich one make sense
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
ℓ nominate ££victor£ £ first and maybe studio undecided
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Homar(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
I go nominate studio . Studio for nairaland joker of 2011 vote for him. vote for the stupid party.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2011
i vote bin gbagbo, grin grin grin grin grin grin, dat guy is krazy grin grin grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
££Victor££
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Pharoh: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2011
I fote four grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by ARareGem(f): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
Studio has funny comments. . .
Bin is a crazy clown. . .
Victor has some cool new jokes. . .

It has to be one of 'em.:-/
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by ObiomaA: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
i vote for OBIOMA
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
Araregem, nominate just one
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by ARareGem(f): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
Don't see why I have to nominate just one person. :-/

Studio.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by 1stknight(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2011
Bin Gbagbo, he 's naturally Kreazzy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by HornyJane(f): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2011
I've always enjoyed elguapo's jokes, they are cool and humorous, i also admire jackpot's creativity, the two are the best in here.

I'ld nominate elguapo anyday, anytime.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Airforce1(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2011
i nominate studio

studio
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by BUSHYANUS(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2011
BIN GBAGBO MEHN!
I must be honest that, this chap is the reason why i come to this section, he is naturally funny.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
it pays to be law abiding

Only crazy people wif crazzy i.d's , crazy personality and not known here are voting Bin crapgbo

the law says u only nominate people that has not been banned, warned or made the mods to lock up thread dis year 2011

But my surbodinate Bin has been suspended, warned and his threads locked this year

so he's not qualified to contest grin

*I mean dis in a good way*  grin  lipsrsealed
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by 9cent(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
i nominate studio cfr cuz he's got funny comments i kinda like, he rep d street. studio carry goooooo!!!! grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Agybabe(f): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
Hmm
Jackpot is C̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣☺̣̣̥̇☺̣̣̥̇ƪ̣̥ and has C̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣☺̣̣̥̇☺̣̣̥̇ƪ̣̥ jokes too and has self respect
Obioma and lilkech are people who post jokes on sexuality
Bin gbagbo has C̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣☺̣̣̥̇☺̣̣̥̇ƪ̣̥ jokes, sometimes on sexualities, but too bad he didn't meet up the conditions
El gaupo is C̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣☺̣̣̥̇☺̣̣̥̇ƪ̣̥ too
Studio cfr he is a good one too (I A̶̲̥̅♏ not following the crowd)
Anyway best of luck contestants!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
it could be broad day light robbery if the award doesn't come to me. Come to think of it!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by EFULEFU1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
bin gbagbo
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2011
^ even you?
Well i guess i missjudged!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 04, 2011
Oh dis how it should be. . .
1st position- ££victor££
2nd position- either studio or lilkech (d only prob be say sometimes wire dey spark for studio head.
*i mean dis in a good way*
as for bin gbagbo, i can't believe u guys'll nominate him! D guy is more of a crazy poster dan a funny poster! angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 6:00am On Dec 04, 2011
you're hallucinating baby. . . Go take sum rest in the kitchen

who is eeVicoree cuz i dont even know him. . . If he's one of your numerous husband just admit it cuz from the information i've gathered and, you're promiscuous. .always on heat and ready to go 

I know tis not my bizness grin grin
and I no send you  cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 04, 2011
If u no send, y u so bothered?
U really don't need dis.

It because ££victor££ has only one thread but he post many jokes in it till now. The thread name is 'girls blackberry craze'. Go and check, he has many cool jokes.  d thing bout victor is dat he never reacts negatively when u tell him his jokes dry unlike u.
And as u can see, i'm not d only one who nominated him :s :S so shurrup.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2011
^ so what i heard is true?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2011
booqee:

If u no send, y u so bothered?
U really don't need dis.

[s]It because ££victor££ has only one thread but he post many jokes in it till now. The thread name is 'girls blackberry craze'. Go and check, he has many cool jokes.[/s]   d thing bout victor is dat he never reacts negatively when u tell him his jokes dry unlike u.
And as u can see, i'm not d only one who nominated him :s :S so shurrup.

i dont know him, but from what u said about him in the bolded show's he is really really goood grin

AND TELLING A MAN TO SHURrup is not african

so retract dat lousy statement and apologise publicly
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2011
No cause for alarm, simply drop nominations and wait until the voting proper begins
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2011
@Dani: lotta peeps in here are voting for theirselves. only difference is dat dey use different I'd.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by babarazy: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2011
ah hate bin gbagbo. I love stadium. Sorry! I meant, studio. Studio rules

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

Where Is Your Ferrari? / Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger / Things African Parents (do With Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.