Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

+++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ (4916 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by redgem(f): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Opener: TIE

Flow: Mikuz

Rhymes: Tie

Personals: Mikuz

Punchlines: Mikuz

Sims/Mets: Mikuz

Wordplay: Rebel

Closer: Mikuz

MVGT - Mikuz

They both tried....

1 Like

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by obainojazz(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Redgem
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by redgem(f): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
obainojazz:
Red gem

Am I not allowed to vote?
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
redgem:

MVGT - Mikuz

They both tried....
Lololololololololol
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by obainojazz(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
redgem:

Am I not allowed to vote?
yes...do you wish to start voting
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by coogar: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
redgem is defly mikuz's girlfriend. grin
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by redgem(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Lololololololololol
Rey what is it?
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
redgem:

Rey what is it?
You voting. Lol. This is a battle thread.
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by redgem(f): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:
redgem is defly mikuz's girlfriend. grin

I don't even know Mikuz in person
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by redgem(f): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Reyginus:
You voting. Lol. This is a battle thread.

I can't vote? undecided
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
who is this redgem bytch. ? you guys should stop derailing the thread with chitchat ..coogar & co
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by coogar: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
redgem:

I don't even know Mikuz in person

very well then.

give us 4 examples of punchlines in mikuz's script. grin
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
redgem:

I can't vote? undecided
Lol. Bae, you need to be tagged to or be a regular here. Hope you are okay?
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

very well then.
Lololol.
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. Bae, you need to be tagged to or be a regular here. Hope you are okay?

what's the meaning of this?
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by redgem(f): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

very well then.

of all, you fall short whenever you battle a pro/ cos
007bruce was the Young erikina who got you drowned with
tha flow/ then 'Wrong' went into Ghost mode and
compounded your woes/
You couldn't blast 'Turn' up if you were a stan of Baddo!

he lacks the credentials to bat/ his best move is fleeing from this plat

2 Likes

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mikuz.. come & close the battle.. it's been open for more than 24 hours. ..

& ensure you give redgem a ban for repeatedly derailing a battle thread unless she is your girlfriend like coogar opined.. she got warned, & she still persisted in derailing
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
redgem:
MVGT - Mikuz
They both tried....
I aspire to be like you very soon grin
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Dklef(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mik, dark. Dope battle!
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by liricyst(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just saw this tonight

My verd

Opener – Rebel 1 point

Rhymes – Cool TIE!

Similes/ Metaphors - Rebel (His strongest crit) 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points Tie ( They did their business)

Flow - 1 point Mikuz

Wordplays - Tie

Closer – Mikuz 1 point

Rebel 4-3 Mikuz

MVGT- Rebel

Nice read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Current scores Mikuz 6 - 6 Darkrebel

More votes please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please stop derailing and let the votes roll.
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
mikuz:
Current scores Mikuz 6 - 6 Darkrebel

More votes please.

how is the score 6-6
the score is Darkrebel 6- Mikuz 5

so you want to.start cheating abi?
didn't I say only the votes of tagged voters would count before the battle? was richommie tagged? you can check all my brawls, I never tag him..

you want the votes.to keep rolling because you have lost... where on NL has voting on a battle thread gone beyond 24 hours?.
we both posted 8:30pm or so yesterday...

if I had known,.I.would have asked a neutral person to create the thread....keep cheating ..

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 1:30am On Oct 08, 2015
MVGT: Mikuz
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2015
GIYAZZ:
MVGT: Mikuz

since when did you start voting in my thread , or didn't we both ban each other from our brawls

since you are amnesiac, then here is a reminder. You banned me from voting in your battle since you brawled mail Mac & I banned you & your brother [sosiq] since January.. So you left my brawl with obaino & liricyst which was a clear win but hastily voted in this one..useless hater. your vote is null, you can go shoot yourself if you want.

3 Likes

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2015
This ban from voting...stems from the fact,people just can't vote with integrity...
Finally NL is a twin of FFr...Gone are the good old days.
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Darkrebel if you keep derailing this thread I'm going to ban you. You can say whatever you have to say at the chatroom. Be warned brother.
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

since when did you start voting in my thread , or didn't we both ban each other from our brawls

since you are amnesiac, then here is a reminder. You banned me from voting in your battle since you brawled mail Mac & I banned you & your brother [sosiq] since January.. So you left my brawl with obaino & liricyst which was a clear win but hastily voted in this one..useless hater. your vote is null, you can go shoot yourself if you want.

Stop derailing, son. You lost this clearly. And don't quote me again.
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Stop derailing, son. You lost this clearly. And don't quote me again.

your vote is null. you banned me from your brawls & i banned you as well, so you are the one derailing not me...& you should be banned for posting here, the same way airmarkk banned me for commenting on the thread elymax & coogar brawled..
puerile oaf.

& stop swaying, your comment is as insignificant as your existence..... mikuz would overlook this because it's not against him.

(1) (2) (3)

|**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| / ***/// BRAGGING RIGHTS I: Paayne Vs Zachhugo \\\*** / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.