Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Tuition Free Education In Sweden - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (86392 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sparta1: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2010
There is a guy that used to be on this thread.(NETHACKER)he was denied by the Swedish embassy,but that only motivated him to search for an access to cheap quality education.Today he is studying in USA.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sparta1: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2010
mail me spartanconcepts1 at gmail.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sparta1: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2010
N800,000 can be enough for you to start i.e if you are smart,intelligent and disciplined.if you are not smart,intelligent or disciplined please do not call or mail me.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by justwise(m): 12:46am On Apr 18, 2010
sparta 1:

N800,000 can be enough for you to start i.e if you are smart,intelligent and disciplined.if you are not smart,intelligent or disciplined please do not call or mail me.

Only a fool will call or email you.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by justwise(m): 12:48am On Apr 18, 2010
sparta 1:

Now change your life by studying and working in this American University.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431915.0.html

Nonsense!! Tell them the name of that ur American university
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Morndan: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2010
o.k. this thing called security tool kept popping up and telling me all these viruses I had on the computer. Well now it completely blanked out my screen making it the only thing visible and everytime I try presing Ctrl + Alt + Delete to go to my task manager it blocks it off with a virus pop up!!! The only way i'm on the internet right now is because I went threw start, PLEASE help me, there is absolutly no way for me to get this of my computer! Now it says it has a firewall up that blocks my internet. This is doing more harm then good as you see obviously.

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by usherroyal(m): 3:56am On Apr 27, 2010
Hello nairalander,is anyone with useful information.I apply for 2010 undergraduate course in one of sweden universities,they ask me to send my supporting document.how can i send it to sweden is it through email or DHL?i wish to send it through email for quick delivery.if anyone any email i can send it to.please kindly send it to my mail adress usherroyal1@gmail.com.please i want any body to help me on this issue.thanks nairalander.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by JagaJaga1: 12:42pm On May 13, 2010
This thread lacked real information. Check out a situation whereby nobody talked about the difficulty in the verification of transcripts for masters. People like Iyke D did not come back to this thread to talk about the fact that their transcripts were later received by their school in Nigeria for verification.

If i had enough information early enough, i would have advised anybody applying for a master program in Sweden to also apply for Bachelor program. The WAEC results are easy to verify compared to undergraduate transcripts. Someone like ifeco1 (linda) had all this information but said nothing about it, rather she wanted people to just apply through her goddamn non existing agency.

Sweden has already introduced tuition fees and application fees already, therefore i will advise Nigerians not to apply for Master degree programs because it is a waste of application fees (100euros). If you want to go to sweden by force, then apply for a bachelor program. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by IykeD(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2010
I can see my id listed up here lol. Are you not the same dude that wrote me about the verification stuff and i told you i was awaiting my school's confirmation of the reciept of the verification stuff? Did you write me again after my reply? Well i don't see my offence here bro, i kept looking for this thread some weeks back to ask some questions but couldn't find it until someone "resurrected it". You sound bitter, what happened to ur own? Well you should have gone to ur school to check if you were really serious about the whole thing as you had already seen it on ur portal that ur transcripts had been sent to ur school for verification.U ought to have gone back to ur school to check and make sure they sent it on time to arrive sweden before decision time which was 1st week of May.Cheers bro!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by oytex: 1:06pm On May 14, 2010
tongue.may GOD CONT.2 help dis knd of pple.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by msllearnin: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2010
I think , it is impossible in sweden,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ssanator: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2010
THE LAST CHANCE OF SCHOOLING FREE IN SWEDEN, START APPLYING NOW FOR SPRING SEMESTER 2011, GOOD LUCK[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
msllearnin:

I think , it is impossible in sweden,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by talktophan: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2010
hi

im very much interested to study in sweden for this free education ,, plz assist me in this issue plz , regards
phani kumar talktophani@gmail.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by titanwa: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2010
Hello Linda. How are you doing? I got your contact through your various comments in nairaland. I must say that you are a very concerned and down to earth person and I really appreciate it. God bless you.
I have an issue I sincerely would love you to help me out with. I am a graduate of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Edo state and I live in Lagos state. I was on the verge of applying for my transcripts in school, when I missed the deadline due to the schools reluctant attitude. I was hoping however that when the next studera application came up, I would send my transcripts with ease. Recently I discovered a big mistake I seriously overlooked. When I got the transcripts, I included with it my coversheet and other required documents and had the school put everything in an envelope, so I could send it myself, knowing very well how lazy my school is when it comes to stuffs like this.
When I read one of your comments on how they could reject my entry, I went back to the Studera site and got a clear confirmation. In the supporting documentation page, part of it states thus;
*(Please note: If your degree was awarded in Cameroon, Canada, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, or the USA, your transcript of record must be sent directly from your university. If you send it yourself, it will not be accepted. Do not send your cover sheet to the university/universities you have previously attended and requested transcripts from. If they send your transcripts to University Studies in Sweden with your cover sheet, your documents will be rejected.)*

Please I need your help on what next to do as I seriously want to get out of this country(laugh). Thanks a million and please reply soonest.
titanwa4ever@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2010
Hello Titanwa,

When did you make the application for your masters programme first? Is it for this very last one which the online application ended this August 1st 2010 against classes that will resum January 2011? If No, then do not resend your transcript via your university again. If yes, then, resend your transcript again but it MUST be don by your school (University). Know it very well that you are no more applying early again as they will treat your application as one of the late applicants. So it is only when they had finished treating the documents of all the qualified persons who had applied and submitted their supporting document earlier than you, then, if there is still remaining space for the course you had applied for. Then they will check those your resent documents again. But just try to resend your transcript again because there is nothing God cannot do for His children. Make sure you do not ask or give your school your coversheet to attach with your transcript again.
I hope i addressed your questions well.
Thanks.

Linda.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mrman3(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
m
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Tompolo(m): 3:42am On Aug 12, 2010
@MR.MAN, be sure ur application for resident permit gets to the Swedish migration board early cause it takes 6-8 weeks for you to get a reply undermining wen your classes is slated to commence.
you can get all the information you need about about malmo searching through Google and i believe Malmo university must have sent you some preparatory mails.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Tompolo(m): 3:44am On Aug 12, 2010
International Undergraduate Scholarships in Istanbul Sehir University 2010-2011, Turkey

Istanbul Şehir University, established in 2008 by the Foundation for Sciences and Arts (BSV), will open doors to its very first students in the 2010-2011 academic year with 4 faculties and 10 departments. It is our vision to become one of the most prestigious and renowned research and teaching institutions in Turkey and in the world. Istanbul Şehir University invites international applicants to come study in Istanbul, Turkey.

•Duration of Study: At our university, as is the common practice in Turkey, undergraduate programs are 4 years. However, you may shorten this time by taking courses in summer school.
•Language of Instruction: The medium of instruction at our university is English. Students whose English level is not sufficient will go through one year of English Preparatory Program.

•Structure of Education: Undergraduate programs are 4 years. All undergraduate programs will follow a common core curriculum in the first year of study. Upon successful completion of first year, students will be given the option to change their departments.
•Double Major and Minor Opportunities: Under the Double Major Program you may follow two undergraduate programs and receive two diplomas. With our Minor Programs, you will be able to receive a certificate that supports your major.
•Scholarships: It has been decided that the entire quota of international students entering our university in the 2010-2011 academic year will be given a full scholarship (including tuition fees, accommodation and health insurance).
•Accommodation: International students entering our university for the 2010-2011 academic year will be provided rooms in our dormitories free of charge.
•Health Services and Insurance: Our university will provide health insurance for all international students in the 2010-2011 academic year.
GENERAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

All international students* must be either graduates or in their final year of schools equivalent to Turkish High Schools. The requirements explained below must also be met.

* Applicants who fit the descriptions listed below will not be considered to have international student status:
Citizens of Turkey and the T.R.N.C., citizens of either Turkey or the TRNC with dual-citizenship, those with dual-citizenship who revoke their Turkish or TRNC citizenship after 2011 and complete all of their high school in Turkey or the TRNC, Turkish citizens who complete their high school education in the TRNC, anyone expelled for a disciplinary measure from a higher education instution in Turkey.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

Applicants may apply online or via mail between the dates specified below by the Rectorate to the Student Affairs Office. Explanations and updates regarding the applications will be announced on the university’s website.

Istanbul Şehir University 2010-2011 Academic Year
Undergraduate Student Quotas

Department Total Student Quota Turkish Quota International Student Quota
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Psychology 33 30 3
Political Science and International Relations 33 30 3
Sociology 23 20 3
History 23 20 3
Turkish Language and Literature 23 20 3
The Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
Computer Engineering 38 35 3
Electrical and Electronic Engineering 38 35 3
Industrial Engineering 43 40 3
The Faculty of Business and Management
Management 43 40 3
The Faculty of Communications
Cinema and Television 33 30 3
Total 330 300 30

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION

1.Undergraduate Application Form for international students (for the form, please click here),
2.Certified English or Turkish translation of your diploma (if available) (your original diploma and a certificate showing equivalency to the Turkish high school diploma will be requested at registration),
3.Certified English or Turkish translation of your transcript (the document, approved by the school administration showing high school courses taken and grades received by the applicant),
4.Certified English or Turkish translation of your national ID card or passport,
5.A copy of your exam results (if available) indicating English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, etc),
6.One passport size photo (4.5cm x 6 cm),
7.Certified English or Turkish translation of one of the test results (if any) listed below
7.1. Gold, silver and bronze medals taken from International Science Olympiads recognized and participated in by TÜBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey),
7.2. YÖS (Examination for Foreign Students) Basic Learning Skills test score of at least 50 out of 80 standard points,
7.3. TCS (Turkish Republics with Turks and Related Communities Test) score of at least 50 points,
7.4. SAT I (Scholastic Assessment Test) score of at least 1000 total points and a Math score of at least 500,
7.5. ACT (American College Test) Math, Science Reasoning and Composite score of at least 21 points,
7.6. GCE (General Certificate Education) test with at least 3 subjects related to the department to which you are applying at the A level,
7.7. International Baccalaureate diploma grade of at least 30,
7.8. German ABITUR test score of at least 4 points,
7.9. French Baccalaureate diploma grade of at least 10,
7.10. Matura diploma grade of at least 2,
7.11. Tawjihi of Jordan and Palestine test score average of at least 70 for all classes in the Scientific Stream,
7.12. Lebanese Baccalaureate (Baccalauréat Libanais) diploma grade of at least 60 out of 100 or 13 out of 20 for tests in the Scientific Stream.
7.13. Al-Shahada al-Thanawiyya (Baccalaureate) of Syria test score average of at least 170 out of 240 in the Scientific Stream, 165 in the Literary Stream, and 25 in the Language Stream,
7.14. High School Diploma of Iran (Diploma Debirestan) average of at least 15/20 and Pishdaneshgahi score of at least 15/20,
7.15. National University Test of Kazakhstan score of at least 90 out of 120,
7.16. Gaokaonda-University Entrance Exam of the People’s Republic of China score of at least 500 out of 750,
7.17. Besides the above listed exams, applicants may be evaluated by Istanbul Şehir University based on their high school diploma grade and university entrance exam results from their countries.The validity period of exams taken upon completion of high school (Abitur, International Baccalaureate, GCE, Tawjihi, etc.) is unlimited. However, the results of other university entrance exams (SAT I and ACT) and YÖS are valid for only two years.
APPLICATION EVALUATIONS

The evaluation of applications and the placement of applicants will be carried out by the Istanbul Şehir University Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee may accept some applicants who have fulfilled the requirements after preliminary consideration. Applicants without any test results, if considered appropriate, will be called to take the International Students Entrance Exam.

ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS

The names of accepted candidates will be announced on the university’s web site and applicants will be notified online. Students who confirm the notification will be sent a letter of acceptance via mail and online. Applicants must then present their acceptance letter, together with all other required forms, to the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their countries to receive a student visa.

REGISTRATION

Students admitted to our university must register in person at the date specified below by the Student Affairs Office. Registration cannot be done via mail.

You must bring the following documents with you for registration:

1.Original copy of your high school diploma and its translated English or Turkish copy certified by the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in your country,
2.A Certificate of Equivalency for your high school diploma: a certificate issued either by the Ministry of National Education of Turkey or the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in your country indicating that your high school diploma is equivalent to Turkish high school diploma,
3.Original copy of test results submitted in application and its English or Turkish translation certified by the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in your country,
4.A certified Turkish translation of your passport,
5.Six (6) passport size (4.5 cm x 6cm) photos,
6.A photocopy of your student visa obtained from the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in your country.
To complete the registration, international students must obtain their Residence Permit from the Foreign Branch of the Istanbul Police Department and submit photocopies of the relevant pages to the Student Affairs Office.

APPLICATION, EVALUATION AND REGISTRATION DATES:

•Application dates: June 28 – August 2 (Monday), 2010.
•Preliminary evaluation: August 3 – August 6, 2010.
•Exam: August 12 (Thursday) 2010.
•Announcement of the Exam Results: August 16 (Monday), 2010.
•Registration dates: August 31 – September 3, 2010.
FOR APPLICATION and MORE INFORMATION:

Mailing address: Istanbul Şehir University, Student Affairs Office, Ahmet Bayman Cad. No. 2, Seyrantepe-Şişli, Istanbul, Turkey
Tel: + 90 212 444 40 34,
Fax: 90 212 282 66 27;
Email: admissions@sehir.edu.tr

Istanbul Şehir University does not discriminate against any individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race and religion.

more info :07039549743
equalityofallmen@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by t4tata: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2010
hi,my name is tata and i heard of this site from my site.pls i need to know if this application is still valid.i just completed my B.sc.plant biology degree.pls could you get back to me on the processes involved.i would really be grateful when you do.i would also wait in anticipation.thanks.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by TAMIASH: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2010
Hi

please help me in getting admission for masters level in Sweden for free

i am a veterinarian
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by martinosi: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2010
oh Lawd help these people open their eye!!
SEE how 419 just der run rampart throughout this thread lol,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by martinosi: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
If you are in Nigeria and you need info on Master/Undergraduate programmes
in Sweden, drop you email or number and i will call the Swedish Education Dept
for info for you , DAMMM!!! TOO MANY 419rs in naija, in Nairaland,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ebbie9ja(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2010
Interested in dis sweden's stuff,my mail;ebbhiy@gmail.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Ezequeen: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2010
am interested. Here's my email; dfzkl494@gmail.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ceasyc(f): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2010
martinosi:

If you are in Nigeria and you need info on Master/Undergraduate programmes
in Sweden, drop you email or number and i will call the Swedish Education Dept
for info for you , DAMMM!!! TOO MANY 419rs in naija, in Nairaland,

d free swedish tuition never finish? dont people have to pay for their studies now or from 2011?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by prasanthk: 11:37am On May 10, 2011
Hello zitty,
I am prasanth and i have completed my schooling this month. Is there any opportunity to do my bachelor's degree for free tuition education in Sweden?
I am much interested in doing mechanical based subjects.Looking for your guidance, thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by prasanthk: 11:47am On May 10, 2011
Hello ,
I am prasanth and i have completed my schooling this month. Is there any opportunity to do my bachelor's degree or diploma for free tuition education in Sweden?
I am much interested in doing mechanical based subjects.Looking for your guidance, thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by prasanthk: 2:12pm On May 10, 2011
Hello zitty,
this is my mail id prasanthkanagaraj@gmail.com,send me the details of free tuition collges in sweden, thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by platform: 6:38am On May 11, 2011
please i need info on appying for full masters scholarship in sweden.my email is femiadeboje@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by latio: 1:32am On Jun 18, 2011
hi,
iam latio lobor .iam just askin of the procedure of hw to apply tostudy in sweden for free.
here is my email adddres latiodesmond@yahoo.com, waiting for ur reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.