Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tuition Free Education In Sweden - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (86315 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by muyeskin(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hello
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by naynapraka: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
Respected sir,

i want to know full details about free education in sweden, i would like to do P.G in sweden universities for aug 2010 batch, kindly tell me the top to bottom informations, or mail me at eee05_prakash@hotmail.com, waiting for ur reply sir,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2009
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GRAB A FREE TUITION UNIVERSITY IN SWEDEN!!!!

Do u know that lots of Nigerians have gotten there Sweden student's residence permit for this August, 2009 class. Researched showed that most (OVER 90%) Nigerian applicants submitted false (FAKE BANK STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT) document to Sweden embassy yearly and that is the reason why it is becoming so difficult to be issued student residence permit at the Sweden Embassy.
Let us try as much as possible to paint Nigeria good colour instead of bad.

BUT IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOUR RESIDENCE PERMIT AND DON'T KNOW THE CHEAPEST AIRLINE TO TRAVEL WITH, CONTACT LINDA FOR YOUR FREE AIRLINE RESERVATION NOW (THE RESERVATION IS FREE OF CHARGE). Lets travel together to Sweden as the truthful Nigerians!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL PREPARATION TO SWEDEN!

LINDA.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by nethacker(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
y won't dey submit fake bank statements wen all dey want to see is outrageous amount in ur account, better off in d US than sweden
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by royalcrews(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
guy,

I am interested in the the free tutition education program.

pls mail me at royalcrews@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by pereira: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
I would like to know more about this free tuition. I live in British Columbia Canada would I have to live in Europe to qualify?

Paula Pereira
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by depimahesh: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2009
i want to join this sweden education
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by young(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ Dapsycool:

Can you be of Help regarding Sweden free University.

Kindly Mail me at : niassawa@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by anicho(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2009
i have an application to study in ukraine. so what form of visa do i need to go. i am given some options
1. f-1 student(in ukraine code "o")
2. ukraine citizen
3 permanent resident
4. 0ther ______________.
please somebody help me here.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by AditiSoni: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2009
Hii

Please guide me how shud I get free education there. How shud I get the admission. I had 88% in higher secondary exam & wants to do Bachelors in Electronic Engineering.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by dapsycool(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2009
I can't anyone wink Getting a permit to study in Sweden is 500 times tougher than getting a visa to USA especially as an undergraduate. Nigerians in Sweden and Finland don spoil ground already. So brothers and sisters, I'm not discouraging you, if you can't have about 4.5 million in your OWN personal bank account, don't waste your time and money.
It should be about 3million for two years masters. Don't play smart, boosting, manipulating or knowing the MD of a bank can't help, if the exact money is not in your account.

Finland is about 1.3 million naira, but also in your OWN personal bank statement. You MUST have TOEFL or IELTS , then go to Ghana to sit for entrance exam. Any false documents, you are in deep shit grin grin Cos at the port of entry in Vantaa airport Helsinki, your ass will be scrutinized, you may even sit for exam grin grin funny right grin grin and if you screw up, back to Lagos cheesy cheesy
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by AditiSoni: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2009
I'm not Nigerian. Listen First. I don't want to spoil the reputation of Indians. So please dont give me useless sugessions.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Theblessed(f): 12:28am On Sep 04, 2009
dapsycool:

I can't anyone  wink  Getting a permit to study in Sweden is 500 times tougher than getting a visa to USA especially as an undergraduate. Nigerians in Sweden and Finland don spoil ground already. So brothers and sisters, I'm not discouraging you, if you can't have about 4.5 million in your OWN personal bank account, don't waste your time and money.
It should be about 3million for two years masters. Don't play smart, boosting, manipulating or knowing the MD of a bank can't help, if the exact money is not in your account.

Finland is about 1.3 million naira, but also in your OWN personal bank statement. You MUST have TOEFL or IELTS , then go to Ghana to sit for entrance exam. Any false documents, you are in deep shit  grin grin  Cos at the port of entry in Vantaa airport Helsinki, your ass will be scrutinized, you may even sit for exam  grin grin  funny right  grin grin and if you screw up, back to Lagos  cheesy cheesy

Nice Guy, you can say that again!  You see, Nigerians are thick eared and they need the godamn truth.  You said as it is.  Good bless!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by aashelke: 6:59am On Sep 07, 2009
Hi,
I am B.E.(Mechanical) with 5 years experience. I would like to know the detail procedure to enroll to a swedish university for free education
for MBA.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by aashelke: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2009
Hi,
      I am B.E.(Mechanical) with 5 years experience. I would like to know the detail procedure to enroll to a swedish university for free education
for MBA.
                 My email id is :archishmaanshelke@rediffmail.com
Thanks & Regards,
Archishmaan.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by AditiSoni: 5:56am On Sep 08, 2009
I want to do bachelors in Sweden not MBA & if you can help me in that prospect then tell me,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by wordpress(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2009
hello zity,

Thanks very much for your vital information.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, can you send me the necessary details trun a masters degree in ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING.And also what is their general language.anyone that knows about it can also help with information.my mail is;ugostical@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bicherite: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2009
You choose to be what you want to be.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by neyoscoboi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2009
I will need an update about the free tuition Education in Sweden, Waiting for your update,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by SwaggaCob(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
I did a google search and i got linked to www.naijastudy.
Check if it could be of help.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Rohail: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2009
hi
please provide me the procedure of admission and details of accommodation. i would be very thankful to you.
aziz pakistan
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mylock: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
Rich kid, Poor kid
Recently the best Nigerian University was rated the 5740th on the globe, our medical colleges are not even ranked at all and please don't asked the ranking for our private Universities, you can guess that yourself.
Obviously the average Nigeria youths have lost all hope in the educational system,yet it is sad that some youths keep writing JAMB just to go to UNILAG, wasting away fruitful years while some parents empty their accounts to send others to private Universities, not for better degree because these universities do not have the quality to do that but at least in these Universities you can be sure you will graduate when you are met to.
Present surveys shows that most kids in private universities as against speculations are children of average Nigerians.At this junction, permit me to address all classes below the rich class as poor kids.
What is happening with the rich kids?.
, they are studying in Europe for free! in Sweden, Norway and Finland and all their elder ones did the same under the tuition free education available for both local and international students.

, they are studying in Harvard, Princeton, MIT and five other prestigious Universities in United states under the Need Blind scholarship program which gives less privilege local and international applicants the opportunity of paying as low as $1500/yr as school fees (usually accommodation is INCLUSIVE!). Need blind scholarships are met for less privilege locals and international but they will not tell you they are taking your place!

, they have a Bachelor degree certificate from a University in UK but they studied in Malaysia under the same quality of Education and paid 1/3 of fees they should have paid if they went to the UK. That is possible as a result of some collaboration and exchange programs.

, they did not have a Bachelor degree but have a Masters degree from a University in UK because with a 2yr advanced diploma programs in some Universities in the UK coupled with 2yrs of paid working experience, you can apply for a master degree program!

, they are studying Medicine, Engineering, Accounting,Banking and finance and all other programs in China,India, New Zealand and Ukraine at fees a lot cheaper than what is obtainable in private universities in Nigeria. The quality of education in these countries can't be compare with that of Nigeria, they are far superior. Imagine a Universities that all her lecturers are professors!

I will like to be misunderstood, some rich kids are learning in high profiled universities, paying fees you can't carry around in cash! but how many of them are doing that.

The rich kids once aware of these opportunities,grab it and inform friends; the poor kid will see such opportunities and say "ALL THESE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE ABROAD FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS? IT'S NOT POSSIBLE".
Free tuition education has been available in Sweden, Norway and Finland for over 10 years.Programs for both undergraduate and postgraduate taught entirely in English are available,yet look at the caliber of Nigerians that making use of these opportunities- the rich kids!
While these rich kids are going back to their Universities abroad after the break; the poor kids are sitting at home waiting for ASUU and the government to resolve their issues!
If you didn't know of these opportunities, now you know, what will you do? Whatever your decision is please tell a friend, he/she might never forget you for that, you know where to find Us.

The rich will continue to be rich, not because they make money off the poor; Yes they do but they will continue to be rich because they make rich and life changing decisions, WILL YOU?

Join the group "Tuition free and Cheap Universities Abroad" on face book and begin to start receiving these information about the kind of education you met for you abroad for FREE or if you don't know how join a group on facebook, send your email address attached to your face book account to LOCK client service on 2348060004298 and a request will be sent to you on facebook to join group.

GET YOUR PROBLEMS SOLVED BY EDUCATIONISTS/CONSULTANTS.

This is information is sent by The League of Concentric Konsultants(LOCK)
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ganeshkmb: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
Hai,
This is Ganesh from Hyderabad.I was completed my MCA in 2008. I heard that in sweden the Tuition fee is free for some of the courses. Can you please tell me the full details.
Is there any opportunities for placements and regarding other details, etc,  the very important issue is there any part time jobs for students . What about the living expenses and other important sites and the details of important documents, etc,
    Thanking you.

by.
Ganesh
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by meetpres: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
i just found this great website, it will help you with everything you need to know .@ www.preciouseducation.net.tf
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by gulfam: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
hello sir/madam
i want information about free education in sweden in the field of special education. please help me in this regard. i will really appreciate your cooperation. my email address is gulfam_43@yahoo.com and my contact number is 923004662094
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by fidelityd: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
Hi Nairalanders, stop giving out your phone numbers and email unneccessarily for the sake of security, there are many useful links out there that will help you without hassles but it seems we Nigerians do have enough patient to surf internet in order to get what we want. All what we want is direct link. If you are looking for schools in europe offering tuition free education, why can't you go to the link below, you will get more than enough.
It is not far at all, you can get all neccessary information for free without paying anybody and also links of those european schools,
www.tuitionfreeschoolsedu..com

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ceasyc(f): 4:51am On Nov 14, 2009
y do these silly Swedish so called tuition free uni ask 4 a  B
in english in waec/neco result? if u have anytin less than a B grade
in Eng dey just reject u 4 most of their bachelor degree courses shocked shocked shocked

Uk dat is an english speaking country DO NOT even demand 4 a B or higher in Eng
tho one also needs at least 2 A-level courses or 2 yrs 9ja uni diploma as well but dey
accept at least a C grade in English from neco/waec 4 most of their undergraduate courses

some1 applied to sweden for 6 diff undergraduate courses in s/science and art
courses, she submitted at least 5 C's  in waec + 1 year diploma from 9ja uni and +
1 A-level from Uk school  BUT SWEDISH UNIS DECLARED Her UNQUALIFIED 4 all d 6 courses
she applied  for just because OF A C GRADE IN WAEC ENGLISH shocked sad angry undecided

in Uk, 1 yr diploma + 1 a level = 2 a level or = 2 yrs diploma which is accepted by almost all
if not all unis in d uk and usa 4 undergraduate courses e.g. LLB LAW

But wit all of d above qualifications SWEDISH UNIS DECLARED her UNQUALIFIED COS OF A
C GRADE IN WAEC ENGLISH shocked sad angry undecided

sweden don cress, free tuition my ASS
some crazy ass rubbish dat is!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Fredysaifi: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2009
dear respective sir i wanna study in sweden as we know education is free ova dere, !!
buT how much i wil b charged in d whole process, ??
n how could i get visa for dat, ??
n i hav passed ma 12 in 2007, sO cn i come dere for 2010 session, ?/
plz reply me or mail me fredysaifi@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nixo: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2009
All of you should simply go to studera.nu and you will get all the information you need and want, get smart and stop asking questions anyhow.

Thanx a lot Zitty for 411.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by jaishvarya: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2009
Dear Zitty,
Am very much interested in these Tuition free education in Sweden .
But i am not well versed in Swedish but only in english, and am an Indian,
Am a B.E graduate fresher and am willing to do my post graduation In electrical Field but i do know no procedures regarding this.
i would be happy if you state me how to find the swedish universities that have Only English as the Medium of Instruction.
Can you pl help me out to find out sweden universities with english only as the medium of instruction to apply those. Should I apply only for one university or multiple at a time becos, we cant expect all the universities to choose my profile rite?
are all the listed universities, top class standards will you be able to suggest me THE BEST among the lot to apply for the same.
Sorry for the trouble with too many questions. But i would be happy with your sincere reply to all the above,  pl guide me pl.
my ID is jaishushiva@gmail.commy id is jaishushiva@gmail.com

I would be glad to recieve your reply sooner.
Pl.
--
AishvaRya.S
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ogbongzky(m): 2:49am On Dec 25, 2009
go to http://www.studyinsweden.se/Home/PDF-downloads/ to get pdf documents that will expose you to all you need to know and stop asking questions no one will be ready to answer you, just try and get smarter,

check out my blog for more info,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.