Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night (83120 Views)

My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2015
I just taya.tufiaaaaaaa

@5minsmadness.im beginning to suspect you. It must be that you have a thing for half naked little girls.

When you see girls of primary school age between 5-9 your downstairs will begin to misbehave especially when they are naked or half naked lipsrsealed
kandiikane:

And here we go again, I just knew what your msg was going to be about just from the first line. Blame the mothers, anything that goes wrong, it's all the mothers fault. Also blame the children in bum shorts, its their fault there is a rise in paedophiles and perverts. I guess since the fathers are running around in clubs like vermins fantasizing about 5years olds dancing at 10pm, we see no one else to blame but the mothers. I am sure, if the fathers were taking that money home instead spending it on drinks and watching babies dance, the mothers won't have to resort to having their children dance infront of grown ass men for money, If at all it is their mothers who got them to do such.

The thing is there was no sudden rise in paedophilia, it has always been there, just that the Internet has been more open to showing cases of it. It's in your blood, the problem here is not children in bum shorts but the perverts and paedophiles in your land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2015
This is crazy, disturbing. This hotel must be tracked down and shut down at all costs
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by j4sure(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Naija no dey carry last ooooo
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by henryutd(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2015
Their mother Jezebel sent them. Only devil knows what they will be in future.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by 5minsmadness: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2015
kandiikane:

And here we go again, I just knew what your msg was going to be about just from the first line. Blame the mothers, anything that goes wrong, it's all the mothers fault. Also blame the children in bum shorts, its their fault there is a rise in paedophiles and perverts. I guess since the fathers are running around in clubs like vermins fantasizing about 5years olds dancing at 10pm, we see no one else to blame but the mothers. I am sure, if the fathers were taking that money home instead spending it on drinks and watching babies dance, the mothers won't have to resort to having their children dance infront of grown ass men for money, If at all it is their mothers who got them to do such.

The thing is there was no sudden rise in paedophilia, it has always been there, just that the Internet has been more open to showing cases of it. It's in your blood, the problem here is not children in bum shorts but the perverts and paedophiles in your land.

Someone already blamed the fathers, why didnt you raise your gauntlet then? Is it only the men watching that are to blame? and was there anywhere in my post that I exonorated them? I was also pointing the searchlight on the mothers that if the mothers didnt teach them or send them there then they wouldnt be available for the men to watch in the first place! What the hell? How has this turned into a gender war now? So someone cant talk ab out a certain sex without being labelled? Or are you saying the women have no responsibility in this as well?

@bolded is a lie from the pit of hell, whenever something new comes in the news people ascribe it to more information, internat etc. Bullsh1t! I was attending to a girl two days ago that came with pelvic inflammatory disease(toilet infection)! this is the third child I'm attending to this year! Beford 2005 to date I had only seen two cases of pedophile rape but now it is so rampant! This thing has not always neen there, rape and pedophilia have taken a sudden upsurge, it is on the increase!
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2015
That is 1 out of 500 cases. You can't use 1 case to judge the rest.

How will I take my daughter to a kiddies birthday party and she will be dancing in a lousy way.that is not possible. She can't Dance that way because she won't even be exposed to those kain levels
5minsmadness:

I am telling you what I have seen live!
Childrens parties have turned to wh0re auditions!
There was a party i attended on saturday for a one year old, see the way one small girl of 5 was dancing and throwing her hips and opening and closing her legs! And she wore a very short miniskirt and high cowboy boots! And see the way her mother and her mother's friends were hailing her! All the men were shocked silent. I tried to say something and i was told to shut up that the girl is enjoying herself! At the end of the dance she won of course and was given N1000 for her hard work! Whats the difference between that party and this if not for the time and the booze!
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by bamideleolushol(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2015
That is nonsence. A marred men sitting down wit useless bottle of beer watching and smilling at d way little girls are dancing. There child and daughter are somewhere also. Shameful to dem. Police shuld arrest everybody in dat hotel

4 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by bummyla(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2015
This is child abuse! the hotel needs to be shut down! wicked people! ruining the lives and innocence of these kids! introducing them to sex and hard drugs! this is wickedness! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by kandiikane(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

I am telling you what I have seen live!
Childrens parties have turned to wh0re auditions!
There was a party i attended on saturday for a one year old, see the way one small girl of 5 was dancing and throwing her hips and opening and closing her legs! And she wore a very short miniskirt and high cowboy boots! And see the way her mother and her mother's friends were hailing her! All the men were shocked silent. I tried to say something and i was told to shut up that the girl is enjoying herself! At the end of the dance she won of course and was given N1000 for her hard work! Whats the difference between that party and this if not for the time and the booze!

You know this yet still go to such parties? I am sure you guys go there to pick one baby like that to keep an eye on for the next 15 to 18 years, as the perverts on here would say, when she is ripe enough since you don't want to be classed as paedophiles.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2015
I pity this children o.they are in serious trouble.

While their mates are asleep and resting for the next days school work they are dancing

First of all if the parents are alive they should be arrested
same with the owner of the club and the patronizers.

If they are already messed up like this, how will their lives be when they're 18.

Apart from that this kids need to be taken to the rehabilitation centre before they become street nymphs undecided

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by 5minsmadness: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2015
kandiikane:

You know this yet still go to such parties? I am sure you guys go there to pick one baby like that to keep an eye on for the next 15 to 18 years, as the perverts on here would say, when she is ripe enough since you don't want to be classed as paedophiles.

Its obvious you spoke from experience. Sorry am not in your group.

A kids party is meant to be innocent! Why not listen and learn instead of beating round the bush? Train your child well and stop supporting immorality!

4 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by mployer(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2015
kandiikane:

You attack aimlessly..

Making no point...just to attack.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by EbukaHades10(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Wetin them won enjoy for there
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by francis7257(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2015
debris:
End time

Am nt in support of the act tho bt Which one be end time here now,things worst than this happened thousands of years b4 our generation.any small thing end time!end time! Asive u don't hve skeleton in ur closet,be claimin one lie lie holy pass religiousity.abeg carry ur smell smell body from hia.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by freecocoa(f): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2015
When people use the word 'provocative' to describe kids, it makes me shiver o.

Like what is provocative about a kid? You have to be a paedophile to think this way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by amodaade: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2015
DjAndroid:
thank God they are not naked.! Who can take the gospel of salvation to the area?
They will soon graduate into doing strip shows
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2015
grin @ public toilet, fatherless child, dog LovePeddler abi what do you call it? Are you done? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

entertainment work will fit you gann ni o grin

your sense of humour is second to none grin

if not that you're a potential pedo how can you be talking about a child who is not even up to 10yrs talk less of 15 or 18 attracting crowd? shocked

you need help o 5mins.serious rehabilitation. Haaaaa.dont say this outside o shocked

as for the person that her teen daughter brought pregnancy home it's the work of your colleagues in the business of pedophilia who can't keep the thing under lock and Key lipsrsealed
5minsmadness:

No, single motherhood is not an abuse, public toilet is. A dog wh0re who doesnt even know the father of her child is. but I refrain ed from such language cos frankly i dont like using it!

I repeat, TRAIN YOUR CHILD PROPERLY AND DRESS HER DECENTLY! Decent dressing wont kill her but rather will attract the right kind of crowd to her and increase her chances of being successful and better RESPECTED in life! Thats the way the world works! Or dress her seductively and dont weep the day she is a teen and brings home a teenage pregnancy for you like someone here we both know!

NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2015
freecocoa:
When people use the word 'provocative' to describe kids, it makes me shiver o.

Like what is provocative about a kid? You have to be a paedophile to think this way.
gbam. Exactly my point grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by badnature: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2015
all of you baboons and monkeys jumping here and there,did you or did you not vote a child rapist(buhari)as your president? did you or did you not vote a pedophile(buhari) as your president? am asking you black monkeys from Africa.why are you people jumping up and down.of course your baboons from Africa what did you know,ndi isi ojie.Very sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by kandiikane(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

Someone already blamed the fathers, why didnt you raise your gauntlet then? Is it only the men watching that are to blame? and was there anywhere in my post that I exonorated them? I was also pointing the searchlight on the mothers that if the mothers didnt teach them or send them there then they wouldnt be available for the men to watch in the first place! What the hell? How has this turned into a gender war now? So someone cant talk ab out a certain sex without being labelled? Or are you saying the women have no responsibility in this as well?

@bolded is a lie from the pit of hell, whenever something new comes in the news people ascribe it to more information, internat etc. Bullsh1t! I was attending to a girl two days ago that came with pelvic inflammatory disease(toilet infection)! this is the third child I'm attending to this year! Beford 2005 to date I had only seen two cases of pedophile rape but now it is so rampant! This thing has not always neen there, rape and pedophilia have taken a sudden upsurge, it is on the increase!
Stop talking shyt, you point no searchlight on mothers, you blame them for everything, I am sure you even blame them for world hunger. If the mothers didn't teach them? Where are the fathers though? Oh forgot, they are in bars at 10pm, watching babies dance. Is it solely mothers who bring up the children though? You sit and everything you type is mothers, mothers, mothers, might as well be a single mother since men have no use in a child's life except for donating sperm abI? This is not a gender war, love, but with you everything is always gender centered so you just can't help it. See, if my daughter puts on a mini skirt, I won't expect a grown ass man to find that shyt attractive, so if anything happens to my child, the man is to blame, not me or my daughter. If you find a child in mini skirt sexually arousing, you should be in a mental institution.

For this particular case, we do not know who sent those kids up there but majority of the blame goes to the men sithing, drinking and actually enjoying the show.

Stop talking shyt, if you knew your history, you won't say such b.s. when your ancestors where breaking small children's virginities, that's not them being paedophiles abi? It doesn't count if they are married? That is one of the main reasons why there are so many sick phucks, it's been there for eternity so there are no laws to govern child abuse, even those making the laws are involved in child abuse.
You have only seen two cases? I guess you are living in a hole, I can bet you, if you ask, majority of nigerian girls would tell you they have been abused in one form or another as children. Stop being so myopic and see where the problem lies, you sit and blame the mothers yet what exactly are the fathers doing? Oh wait, they are the ones doing the abusing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by cabaliciouscabal: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2015
I tend to view dis country as if we ar in Pluto wea dia is no presence of sane pple.

Ow could dis be appearing wea dia is supposed to be law and order, if d international community accused us of child abuse now just as dey accused us of human right abuse, we will start speaking English dat even d queen of England has not spoken or heard of in her entire life.

The police ar total embarrassment to dis nation, dey will leave leprosy and start chasing ec-zema, once money has change hands, dia thinking faculty diminished. And one thing d police failed to realise is dat dis country belong to all of us, if it's good, it is to our Benefits and if it's d oda way round, we all will face d Brunt.

Dia is no way does stupid and senseless adults sitting dia will not be hard on and dia after devil will take full control.

I join d good people of Nairaland and Nigerians at large to condemn dis act of child abuse and dat d Nigerian police should, as a doctrine of necessity effect d arrest of d operators without delay.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by kandiikane(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

Its obvious you spoke from experience. Sorry am not in your group.

A kids party is meant to be innocent! Why not listen and learn instead of beating round the bush? Train your child well and stop supporting immorality!

So you know the parties are meant to be innocent, why don't you see the dancing as innocent too?
Train your child well, lol, I am guessing it's the mothers fault too for her child turning into a paedophile, she did not train him well. I feel you.

mployer:

You attack aimlessly..
Making no point...just to attack.

Shutup

3 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2015
slap1:
I have not seen anything wrong in the pics. What if they were on stage at Basketmouth's Lord of the Ribs or similar shows? I think they were displaying their talent in exchange for money.

Feel free to quote me (without insults) and show me why it is wrong.
haaaaa shocked

please what TALENTS are they showcasing. Please enlighten me?

If they are not encouraging pedophilia what then are they encouraging
number 3 so you can take your daughter out to be dancing for baba agbayas in the name of showcasing talent

please answer my questions without Insults.thank you
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Dbboy(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Nigeria is a country where child abuse laws does not exist.

4-6 yr old dancing by 10pm infront of grown men is not right at all. What are the police doing about this? all they know how to do, is to collect bribes.

Useless country without laws.

Don't call Nigeria call Lagos what is the work of the state govt if it is to use lastma and tax people they wont hesitate but when there fundamental duties is called on the then blame the govt how convenient.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by sonnel: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why is the name of the hotel not mentioned? Someone could read and follow up the story by calling the attention of relevant authorities to put an end to this madness. These kids are expose to paedophiles if they haven't already.
I know the area very well but I don't no the name of the hotel but the hotel is owned by a man named Ndukwa from delta state. He has more than 70 hotels in Lagos and this particular hotel is at kiri-kiri road olodi-apapa by Odus bustop off wilmer. Its a 2 plot hotel,one is for drinking and lodge while dis one is just an open bar 4 drinking and dancing.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Akrider: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Nigeria is a country where child abuse laws does not exist.

4-6 yr old dancing by 10pm infront of grown men is not right at all. What are the police doing about this? all they know how to do, is to collect bribes.

Useless country without laws.
yhu just they talk like say no be Nigerian yhu be

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Onegai(f): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2015
@5minsmadness Paedophilia has always existed but it's on the rise nowadays.

And this is awful: mothers and fathers exposed their lack of morality and good judgement in this situation (who brings a child to a nightclub and who watches a child dance for them at a nightclub? )

This is a societal problem, I've seen what 5mins is talking about I was at Elegushi at night and we were walking to our bar and I saw a bunch of kids gyrating under a lightpole and some fathers started spraying them and their mothers were pleased. And all the situations were this is acceptable is usually a lower class environment. So yes, poverty is a factor as there is little privacy or encouragement to keep certain private things private and anything goes if it makes money (just ask village kids of age 7 what sex is, you'd be shocked).

You cannot ask government to legislate how to bring up your kids but you can make them pass and enforce laws that won't allow minors inside a club till 18. You can't make our musicians sing clean music with clean videos but you can parent more strenuously that your child knows such music videos don't show acceptable behaviour. You cannot tell a parent how to dress their child, but simply teach your own child such dressing isn't acceptable. And that's good parenting.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2015
kandiikane:

So you know the parties are meant to be innocent, why don't you see the dancing as innocent too?
Train your child well, lol, I am guessing it's the mothers fault too for her child turning into a paedophile, she did not train him well. I feel you.

Shutup
I can't even imagine the kind of songs they'll be playing in that club when most of the Nigerians songs been churned out are X rated sexual lyrics is it ukwu they will be playing there or baby roll your waist. They will now be encouraging the little girls to roll their waist.

Cheiiiiiii

may God have mercy on our generation embarassed
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
badnature:
what did you expect? a child rapist is the president.buhari is a pedophile
..i think you are a general offence and every man should flog you..your tongue outvenoms all the the worms in river niger.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by dives(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2015
A man who honorably pays an 18yr old ADULT'S bride price because he respects her dignity is a paedophile but theses men in the picture are not.

Talk is cheap but common sense is not common. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.