Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night (83161 Views)

My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by kandiikane(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2015
5minsmadness, on a serious note, where are the fathers in all of this? From what I know, they will be the ones to sell their children off for a cow or whatever else they think is equivalent to a child's life without the mothers having a say in it.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by kandiikane(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I can't even imagine the kind of songs they'll be playing in that club when most of the Nigerians songs been churned out are X rated sexual lyrics is it ukwu they will be playing there or baby roll your waist. They will now be encouraging the little girls to roll their waist.

Cheiiiiiii

may God have mercy on our generation embarassed

Don't mind them, the problem is sitting right there in the clubs drinking Guinness and they want to come here talking about training.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by persius555(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2015
This is a bad omen. The DPO to the nearest polices station should be arrested for negligence. Good lord, what is the world turning into.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by edwife(f): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Mr Brownjay.oya come o
kanwuliajara you too

edwife
all the mothers in the house come o

Craziness at peak,very disturbing. undecided
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by ossy4rill: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2015
Who is their mother, Gosh !! when i heard small girls i assumed 16yrs(Fully MAtured Breasts)

Disturbing, Really Disturbing
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Efine: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2015
What's wrong is wrong. Wat kind of future does dis kinda kids hv? Dancing in a pole? Strippers? Hmmmmm. Dis sort of places should be shut down. If dey want to be dancers Der are various legal places to show off Der talent. Rubbish!
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by edwife(f): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
That is 1 out of 500 cases. You can't use 1 case to judge the rest.

How will I take my daughter to a kiddies birthday party and she will be dancing in a lousy way.that is not possible. She can't Dance that way because she won't even be exposed to those kain levels

What do you mean it's 1 out of 500?I have been to two parties like that,and the parents are even enlighten but could do nothing because the "aunties" decided to have a competition for them. undecided undecided

We should stop running away from taking responsibilities.A mother is as responsible as a father when a child go astray.
I think a man needs to have control over everything regarding their kids as much as the mum.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by ready2learn: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2015
undecided
Children + hotel + night + dance + adults= jail
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by oloyede252(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2015
kandiikane:
5minsmadness, on a serious note, where are the fathers in all of this? From what I know, they will be the ones to sell their children off for a cow or whatever else they think is equivalent to a child's life without the mothers having a say in it.
lol@ on a serious note.all you did was just saying/typing is opposite of what 5m said,so why barking all over this thread.

@op this type of display is very common in Lagos under the disguise of showing talent.for example at the recently concluded hall week in my school an underage girl was invited to perform and her performance was noting to write home about but guess she !made up to 50k that night.most of the time I ask myself who is to blame.is it the organizers, the people watching,the parent of that child or the govt.most of the time this children are used to make money.so if you ask people will start giving you valid reason why those people ar e not to be blamed.but what can we do when people can't differentiate between good and bad morals.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by babestella: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2015
What nonsense is this? Haba, that hotel should be raided at night and every adult found in the premises should be arrested and the hotel closed down like forever.
This is where the destiny of children are killed totally. Their parents should spend nothing less than 5 years in prison each for extreme child abuses like this. Haba, club? No no no.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by 5minsmadness: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2015
freecocoa:
When people use the word 'provocative' to describe kids, it makes me shiver o.

Like what is provocative about a kid? You have to be a paedophile to think this way.
God save some people that I'm at work.

@Freecocoa this is for you:
Parents are dressing up their children in provocative clothes and allowing them to wear make-up and high heels because they lack traditional values, according to a leading headmistress.
Dr Helen Wright, president of the Girls' Schools Association, suggests there is something "intensely wrong" with society if some mothers and fathers can see no problem with allowing daughters to wear provocative clothing.
In a speech to the GSA's annual conference in Bristol tomorrow, she will raise concerns that many parents were failed by the education system at a young age – being brought up with no respect for their elders and little idea of how to raise a child.
Dr Wright, headmistress of St Mary's Calne, a private girls' boarding school in Wiltshire, also suggests many adults struggle to resist commercial pressures, meaning they overindulge their children.
The comments come just weeks after Sir Michael Wilshaw, the incoming head of Ofsted, warned that schools were being forced to act as “surrogate families” to some children because mothers and fathers lacked decent parenting skills.

n her speech, Dr Wright will say: "I have a deep worry that some parents have been so deprived in their own lives of education and values, that they no longer know right from wrong and that they are as a result unwittingly 'indulging' children in some parallel universe where it is acceptable to let young children wear make-up and provocative clothing.
"If parents can't see anything wrong in dressing up their children in 'Future WAG' T-shirts and letting them wear make-up, high heels and 'mini-me' sexy clothing, then something is intensely wrong in our society.
"I have no doubt that these are the parents who have been failed by the education system themselves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2015
kandiikane:

Don't mind them, the problem is sitting right there in the clubs drinking Guinness and they want to come here talking about training.
it's a pity embarassed
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by ylaa(f): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2015
you nko?
if u start i will join you
DjAndroid:
thank God they are not naked.! Who can take the gospel of salvation to the area?
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2015
edwife:

Craziness at peak,very disturbing. undecided
at this point words fail me since some people think there's nothing wrong and they're just showcasing their talents

only God knows what they will turn into before the are 18 embarassed

awon leaders of tomorrow shaking their waist for awon baba agbayas.
It is well embarassed
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by bikefab(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2015
And d law and its enforcers turn a blind eye to these...?
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by oloyede252(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
at this point words fail me since some people think there's nothing wrong and they're just showcasing their talents

only God knows what they will turn into before the are 18 embarassed

awon leaders of tomorrow shaking their waist for awon baba agbayas.
It is well embarassed

As you think that there is nothing wrong with your child wearing a mini skirt so as some people will have the opinion that children showing talent lol is not wrong too..this is because our perception about morals are flawed

5 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Onegai(f): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2015
edwife:

What do you mean it's 1 out of 500?I have been to two parties like that,and the parents are even enlighten but could do nothing because the "aunties" decided to have a competition for them. undecided undecided

Who hired the aunties in charge of the party? I know a party where, once things started to look wild, a parent made a point of getting up and collecting his child from the dancers and other parents followed suit quickly (you know how Nigerians like to be "among"wink because no-one wanted the others to judge them. And they complained later on to the parent who hired the DJ who encouraged the wild dancing.

Like someone told me "parent your child well because he or she may be an innocent being but the rest of the world isn't. And you cannot control the rest of the world, just your child".

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2015
oloyede252:

As you think that there is nothing wrong with your child wearing a mini skirt so as some people will have the opinion that children showing talent lol is not wrong too..this is because our perception about morals are flawed
is it the waist they are shaking for those baba agbayas watching them that is the talent they're showcasing?

Heyyyy ema bayeje. Ogede n'baje lo, eni o'npo embarassed
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by edwife(f): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2015
Onegai:

Who hired the aunties in charge of the party? I know a party where, once things started to look wild, a parent made a point of getting up and collecting his child from the dancers and other parents followed suit quickly (you know how Nigerians like to be "among"wink because no-one wanted the others to judge them. And they complained later on to the parent who hired the DJ who encouraged the wild dancing.

Like someone told me "parent your child well because he or she may be an innocent being but the rest of the world isn't. And you cannot control the rest of the world, just your child".

They were not hired,they were family.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by manie(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2015
Towncrier247:
Pictured are some little girls dancing, whining their wastes for grown men at a hotel in Ajegunle, Lagos over the weekend. Although the kids are talented performers but the question being raised is if it's appropriate. It was at at 10pm at night, in front of grown men, in a hotel. The hotel, to make matters worse is notorious for call girls and weed smokers. So it right? The girls are said to be 4 and 6 years old respectively. Sure they'll get paid for their display of talent, but would you allow your precious daughter See more photos and the video below...
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-inside-ajegunle-hotel-where-6.html
Ajegunle is the Sodom and Gomorrah of Lagos, if not of Nigeria.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by lukas280(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2015
may God deliver first the parents of those kids and secondaly the hotel owners but may thuda nd lightly strike those wtching those little kids ......wat kind of enjoyment is this...
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2015
Gbam
Onegai:

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by ajimega: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2015
The op should give us the name of the Hotel or it is a lie. First question to ask is which mother will not look for her child once it is 6:30pm and adult in Ajegunle too that visit Hotels still chase underage trying to view inside away so i am saying it is a fibricated lie
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2015
lukas280:
may God deliver first the parents of those kids and secondaly the hotel owners but may thuda nd lightly strike those wtching those little kids ......wat kind of enjoyment is this...
weird and depraved enjoyment undecided
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by oloyede252(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
is it the waist they are shaking for those baba agbayas watching them that is the talent they're showcasing?

Heyyyy ema bayeje. Ogede n'baje lo, eni o'npo embarassed
you too ma bayeje no.isokuso ti o ma so to poju,teach your child good morals so that they will become good ambassadors to the society just like me.

also#say no to child labour
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by simplisity(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Where is their parents. This is y bible lay emphatic on, training a child in a way he shld grow,so that wen he grows, he wont depart frm it. The new generation parents have failed to do so, including all these indiciplined private schools.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2015
oloyede252:

you too ma bayeje no.isokuso ti o ma so to poju,teach your child good morals so that they will become good ambassadors to the society just like me.

also#say no to child labour
I know you hate the truth. So the truth that I am saying is the isokuso.ok no problem

you too tender your daughters for the strip club managers. Let people be paying the managers to watch your daughter dance half naked so whatever she makes you share the money 50/50with the manager since it's okay in your dictionary. Lobatan

abi no be so una dey do am for clubs and pubs
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by abdulhosni619(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Nigeria is a country where child abuse laws does not exist.

4-6 yr old dancing by 10pm infront of grown men is not right at all. What are the police doing about this? all they know how to do, is to collect bribes.

Useless country without laws.

Don't be surprised if the police are even among those old men sitting there.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by oloyede252(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I know you hate the truth. So the truth that I am saying is the isokuso.ok no problem

you too tender your daughters for the strip club managers. Let people be paying the managers to watch your daughter dance half naked so whatever she makes you share the money 50/50with the manager since it's okay in your dictionary. Lobatan
did I say its okay?that why I said isokuso e oti poju

what I said was people who see no p in this are people that cannot differentiate between good or bad morals.

abi ki so yoruba ni?
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2015
oloyede252:

did I say its okay?that why I said isokuso e oti poju

what I said was people who see no p in this are people that cannot differentiate between good or bad morals.

abi ki so yoruba ni?
abeg shut up Jare.ngati atika e.shiioorrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.