Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night (83157 Views)

My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by alaskido(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Where are their parents? The parents should be blamed. cry
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
What do y'all expect? When under the Daura President's dispensation, a bill was passed into law that it is ok to marry a 9 year old girl
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by MbashrexBashir(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin you go see some mumu go dey shout naw say na because of Saraki corruption d girls de dance...
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by akigbemaru: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
ajegunle hotel.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by KanwuliaJara: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Mr Brownjay.oya come o
kanwuliajara you too

edwife
all the mothers in the house come o

Ah-ah?
Why you "dey surprise? wink
You nor hia say NAIJA men dey shoot "akamu" on women all ova "LONDON"? shocked

Na dem PAPAS and GRANDPAPAS be these! grin
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by jidebaba69(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Towncrier247:
Pictured are some little girls dancing, whining their wastes for grown men at a hotel in Ajegunle, Lagos over the weekend. Although the kids are talented performers but the question being raised is if it's appropriate. It was at at 10pm at night, in front of grown men, in a hotel. The hotel, to make matters worse is notorious for call girls and weed smokers. So it right? The girls are said to be 4 and 6 years old respectively. Sure they'll get paid for their display of talent, but would you allow your precious daughter See more photos and the video below...
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-inside-ajegunle-hotel-where-6.html

They should arrest the patrons of the club as well as the parents of children.
No wonder why hear of so many underage rape and molestation!
This is sickening.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Ryda(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
My question is who took those kids to the hotel
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Keepshining(f): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Towncrier247:
Pictured are some little girls dancing, whining their wastes for grown men at a hotel in Ajegunle, Lagos over the weekend. Although the kids are talented performers but the question being raised is if it's appropriate. It was at at 10pm at night, in front of grown men, in a hotel. The hotel, to make matters worse is notorious for call girls and weed smokers. So it right? The girls are said to be 4 and 6 years old respectively. Sure they'll get paid for their display of talent, but would you allow your precious daughter See more photos and the video below...
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-inside-ajegunle-hotel-where-6.html
This is not acceptable and uncalled for in a civil society.And these little kids have parents? This is outright child abuse.If the concerned authority should carry out their findings,the owner of the night club could be the parent of one of those kids.Mind you, Nigeria is not a useless country but some people living a useless and miserable live are.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:
CC

poweredcom and b0rn2fuck

grin

Surely, these two go sabi the joint.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by digitsolution: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is terrible that establishment ought to be closed.

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
darefestus:

grin

Surely, these two go sabi the joint.
as una dey talk like Lord, no good! Na God make us great, una never see anything!una go see fire, me don upgrade
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
as una dey talk like Lord, no good! Na God make us great, una never see anything!una go see fire, me don upgrade

hahahahahahaha

Walexy!! ME dey your back gidigba.

Olomi lo ma re!
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by freecocoa(f): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

God save some people that I'm at work.

@Freecocoa this is for you:
Parents are dressing up their children in provocative clothes and allowing them to wear make-up and high heels because they lack traditional values, according to a leading headmistress.
Dr Helen Wright, president of the Girls' Schools Association, suggests there is something "intensely wrong" with society if some mothers and fathers can see no problem with allowing daughters to wear provocative clothing.
In a speech to the GSA's annual conference in Bristol tomorrow, she will raise concerns that many parents were failed by the education system at a young age – being brought up with no respect for their elders and little idea of how to raise a child.
Dr Wright, headmistress of St Mary's Calne, a private girls' boarding school in Wiltshire, also suggests many adults struggle to resist commercial pressures, meaning they overindulge their children.
The comments come just weeks after Sir Michael Wilshaw, the incoming head of Ofsted, warned that schools were being forced to act as “surrogate families” to some children because mothers and fathers lacked decent parenting skills.

n her speech, Dr Wright will say: "I have a deep worry that some parents have been so deprived in their own lives of education and values, that they no longer know right from wrong and that they are as a result unwittingly 'indulging' children in some parallel universe where it is acceptable to let young children wear make-up and provocative clothing.
"If parents can't see anything wrong in dressing up their children in 'Future WAG' T-shirts and letting them wear make-up, high heels and 'mini-me' sexy clothing, then something is intensely wrong in our society.
"I have no doubt that these are the parents who have been failed by the education system themselves.
Oga, I don't know what this is supposed to mean.

All I know is that, the word 'provocative' should not be used to describe kids, we can agree that it's not ideal to dress kids as adults, calling it provocative is not appropriate.

Who will the dressing provoke?

1 Like

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
darefestus:

hahahahahahaha

Walexy!! ME dey your back gidigba.

Olomi lo ma re!
forget olomi lo ma re, Oyinbo wey do pencil na dem do eraser too! Boneface, nothing dey happen
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 4:05am On Oct 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Ah-ah?

this is devilish.

I heard of the London guy releasing undecided in the train. Good he was changed for sexual assault but this is very distasteful. Haba.what is entertaining about this depravity and destroying the lives of little girls in the name of making money
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 4:06am On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=lukas280 post=38723743][/quote] yes really
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 4:17am On Oct 07, 2015
grin grin

if you are in Nigeria please hold your daughter very well o.if she's under aged and a man is lusting and ogling at her shine ya eyes well o because all is not well in Nigeria lipsrsealed
kandiikane:

Stop talking shyt, you point no searchlight on mothers, you blame them for everything, I am sure you even blame them for world hunger. If the mothers didn't teach them? Where are the fathers though? Oh forgot, they are in bars at 10pm, watching babies dance. Is it solely mothers who bring up the children though? You sit and everything you type is mothers, mothers, mothers, might as well be a single mother since men have no use in a child's life except for donating sperm abI? This is not a gender war, love, but with you everything is always gender centered so you just can't help it. See, if my daughter puts on a mini skirt, I won't expect a grown ass man to find that shyt attractive, so if anything happens to my child, the man is to blame, not me or my daughter. If you find a child in mini skirt sexually arousing, you should be in a mental institution.

For this particular case, we do not know who sent those kids up there but majority of the blame goes to the men sithing, drinking and actually enjoying the show.

Stop talking shyt, if you knew your history, you won't say such b.s. when your ancestors where breaking small children's virginities, that's not them being paedophiles abi? It doesn't count if they are married? That is one of the main reasons why there are so many sick phucks, it's been there for eternity so there are no laws to govern child abuse, even those making the laws are involved in child abuse.
You have only seen two cases? I guess you are living in a hole, I can bet you, if you ask, majority of nigerian girls would tell you they have been abused in one form or another as children. Stop being so myopic and see where the problem lies, you sit and blame the mothers yet what exactly are the fathers doing? Oh wait, they are the ones doing the abusing.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 4:21am On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Oga, I don't know what this is supposed to mean.

All I know is that, the word 'provocative' should not be used to describe kids, we can agree that it's not ideal to dress kids as adults, calling it provocative is not appropriate.

Who will the dressing provoke?
I agree with the make up ishh but it takes a sicko to describe a child's dressing as provocative. What is sexually arousing about a child? undecided

shame no dey catch some people to talk some kain things outside.tufiaaa
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 4:25am On Oct 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Ah-ah?

my own be say whenever you bring your children to Nigeria MONITOR THEM WELL O. Because Nigeria is full of sick weirdos
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by EfemenaXY: 5:16am On Oct 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Shoroleleyi.

shoro lonjabo ni igboro enu

So a mother who's head is correct will allow the daughter to be dancing half naked. I'm sure the owner of the club is a pedo because if not how will a normal man sit down and ne watching children dance half naked and won't vomit in disgust

Just look at the way adults are wrecking the next generation

efemenaxy over to you
chair lady of pedo affairs come and address the matter

tufiaaaa

Are you sick??

What's the meaning of the bolded? Kindly leave my name out of your crass jokes. Thanks.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 6:48am On Oct 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Are you sick??

What's the meaning of the bolded? Kindly leave my name out of your crass jokes. Thanks.
chairlady of handling pedo matters is what I mean. Don't take it personal

That wasn't meant to deliberately offend you it's because I know you for always addressing pedo matters passionately that was why I said that. So oya drop your input.

Good morning wherever you may be wink
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by poweredcom(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2015
yes i know this hotel...this is a hotel full of prostitutes....but they hold show for upcoming artists dancers comedian twice ..a week..so what is this lie about.....n well i am ashamed of the show organizers. including kids to their list of perfiormers...pls but they r just dancing for fun...oo as in break dance, shoki, n al other ways to eentertain n people dash them money ...some of this kids...need money to go to school...if u hear some story u go cry ..some r orphans.... n pls they dance not for old men or for preverted reason...ok..please the pole u see there is not a strip pole..its a pole for .. holding a banner...i beg oo you people made it look worse..na wa ooo
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by freecocoa(f): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I agree with the make up ishh but it takes a sicko to describe a child's dressing as provocative. What is sexually arousing about a child? undecided

shame no dey catch some people to talk some kain things outside.tufiaaa
I'm telling you, they make it sound like how a kid is dressed, is what attracts a pedo, very messed up thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by KanwuliaJara: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
my own be say whenever you bring your children to Nigeria MONITOR THEM WELL O. Because Nigeria is full of sick weirdos

Hmmmm!!!
You can never escape "weirdos"!
The best defense is education.
The rest is out of your hands! kiss
INCLUDING WOMEN WEIRDOS!

Nor be women born these children? undecided
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 5:37am On Oct 08, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmm!!!
You can never escape "weirdos"!
The best defense is education.
The rest is out of your hands! kiss
INCLUDING WOMEN WEIRDOS!

Nor be women born these children? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by ptaller(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2015
@ OP I'm not saying crazy things are not happening in Nigeria latety as regards kids, but u got it all wrong and I'm sure you know the whole truth, but choose to lie just to drive trafic to ur blog. I know the bar, it's owned by a celeb & most people in the area comes to the bar on match day to watch football free of charge. I was there on this very day, the kids were brought by their parents and it was a talent hunt show, I remembered this particular scene; it was when the older girl Ife or something was voted ahead of one other contestant, a small boy that could only do galala moves.

From the angle of the pictures uploaded, it's obvious you were sitting beside the stage, next to the DJ's box.

There were lots of people that day, upcoming musicians, commedian & dancers. And it was around 7pm.

Please, watch what you say about other people just to drive trafic to your blog.

Thanks.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Pidggin(f): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
ptaller:
@ OP I'm not saying crazy things are not happening in Nigeria latety as regards kids, but u got it all wrong and I'm sure you know the whole truth, but choose to lie just to drive trafic to ur blog. I know the bar, it's owned by a celeb & most people in the area comes to the bar on match day to watch football free of charge. I was there on this very day, the kids were brought by their parents and it was a talent hunt show, I remembered this particular scene; it was when the older girl Ife or something was voted ahead of one other contestant, a small boy that could only do galala moves.

From the angle of the pictures uploaded, it's obvious you were sitting beside the stage, next to the DJ's box.

There were lots of people that day, upcoming musicians, commedian & dancers. And it was around 7pm.

Please, watch what you say about other people just to drive trafic to your blog.

Thanks.

I see your point. The truth is kids(boys and girls) who live in slums and shanty towns in urban centers are mostly hustlers by nature because of poverty. They sometimes look to entertainment or sports to get them out of their misery as their parents may not be able to afford educating them. You also find adults who train them and give them exposure for a commission, their parents are fully aware and in full support of this. Bloggers know how to twist stories.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by ptaller(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pidggin:

I see your point. The truth is kids(boys and girls) who live in slums and shanty towns in urban centers are mostly hustlers by nature because of poverty. They sometimes look to entertainment or sports to get them out of their misery as their parents may not be able to afford educating them. You also find adults who train them and give them exposure for a commission, their parents are fully aware and in full support of this. Bloggers know how to twist stories.

@ pidggin. There could be lots of typo error as it was in my first post. I've been part of this forum for a while and I don't jut comment. But when it comes to what I know , I feel it's normal to just set the record straight . The OP was just trying to trying to score a cheap point. The celeb involved is one of the puoneer of of the hip hop voice we have today. Having said that, those girls were of same parents, they r so talented that dancing comes naturally to them. They both attend grance international school in gbagada & the first is 14 in ss2, the op was more about driving trafic than saying the truth. Check my profile and see how long I've been here. The bar is not even in Ajegunle as metioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by EfemenaXY: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
chairlady of handling pedo matters is what I mean. Don't take it personal

That wasn't meant to deliberately offend you it's because I know you for always addressing pedo matters passionately that was why I said that. So oya drop your input.

Good morning wherever you may be wink

I hardly think the occasional comment here or there against child sex abuse makes me a "chairlady of paedo matters".

Either way you word it, I still find it extremely offensive but let's leave it at that. Good morning to you too, Sambarry.
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by SAMBARRY: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I hardly think the occasional comment here or there against child sex abuse makes me a "chairlady of paedo matters".

Either way you word it, I still find it extremely offensive but let's leave it at that. Good morning to you too, Sambarry. You totally misunderstood me. I never said what you are thinking but anyway sorry if that made you feel slighted. wink

oya tell me sorry to because you equally said something offensive " you must be sick" or something like that wink

Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by EfemenaXY: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2015
^^ Yeah, I was, wasn't I?

Sorry Kulyie. Didn't mean to come that hard on you...
Re: Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night by Ewuro4: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Blood of Jesus. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.