Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (33597 Views)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by chinae(m): 5:23am On Oct 06, 2015
It have gone back to base condition. on the 7th day of our blackout.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Adesiji77: 5:30am On Oct 06, 2015
IBEDC just restored power here...went off while I was asleep, prolly 11pm angry
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Adabar: 5:31am On Oct 06, 2015
kindly include your areas when reporting so I can pass your message across.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 06, 2015
sexiestharam:
Very terrible. No electricity for 3 days now.
Do you live in Iko ni? Cuz , the same thing is happening here too.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by bqlekan(m): 5:33am On Oct 06, 2015
goldenruby:
Insomnia cry. I'd be back in the morning
heya.. it's damn annoying, especially after a full day work... kpele.. looking forward to your day grin
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 06, 2015
light is very good here
22 hours in a day
each day for the past 5 months

surulere,Lagos

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Jsanmy(m): 5:36am On Oct 06, 2015
We are having it 8 hours during d day, n 7 hours during the nite. There is an improvements in my area.
Want to know where I leave?
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by mightycrown1(m): 5:39am On Oct 06, 2015
in my area light is as stable as using it to boil the whole ocean. guys you can see for yourselves. kudos to PMB who is influencing the good job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by bigtt76(f): 5:41am On Oct 06, 2015
I don't think it's transformer issue o! They're back to their old ways grin got 4 hours yesterday and likewise on Sunday after like 4 days hiatus. Surprise this morning my neighbor on a different phase has light even as its raining heavily now #ThereCantBeRealChange undecided

Republlican:
@OP may be its a fault like transformer problem and have you called there office to find out the problem.
www.twitter.com/lingeriecity

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Adesiji77: 5:42am On Oct 06, 2015
mightycrown1:
in my area light is as stable as using it to boil the whole ocean. guys you can see for yourselves. kudos to PMB who is influencing the good job

Clown! cheesy grin
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by biafranqueen: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2015
But they said in two months Buhari Body Language change everything.

Well as we warned you people as it becomes dry season it will get worst. As you can see where they built the hydro dams the electricity is still going. That no minister is in charge of the sector to continue the maintenance is a big problem for those plants that were repaired. I guess you have to cross this off of APC list of achievements, because his new cabinet will do nothing to continue.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by biafranqueen: 5:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Body language indeed grin

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Evicsholar(f): 5:47am On Oct 06, 2015
The light here has grown from bad to worse. We had light for the first time since friday on sunday for some hours. Sometimes, we dont even have light for a day. I heard it was not so before

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by tunde1200(m): 5:48am On Oct 06, 2015
The same with my area ijegun.

IamforGod:
cry

It was very good before all of a sudden it went down. There's lite sometimes but nt steady. Like bringing lite only in the midnight
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 06, 2015
It is so irritating telling pple how we live with electricity here, it is so annoying and even sometimes I asked myself if we are living at the back of the world. For the past 15years now, it has been one day on and one day off. The most terrible thing is that, that one day on might not be more than six hours light on. I wonder y d govt and the pple of my area are so wicked like that, I hate living here as I believe no drastic solution has been taking to cushion the effect....I live in Offa Kwara State.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Enesi47: 5:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Orile agege we almost 20 hours daily, in fact my Q5 have not been off for the past 3months now
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by tunde1200(m): 5:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Carry your hatred coments out of here pls talk sense.
If you investigate the reason for this black out nowadays it has to be ND pipes vandalism.

biafranqueen:
But they said in two months Buhari Body Language change everything.

Well as we warned you people as it becomes dry season it will get worst. As you can see where they built the hydro dams the electricity is still going. That no minister is in charge of the sector to continue the maintenance is a big problem for those plants that were repaired. I guess you have to cross this off of APC list of achievements, because his new cabinet will do nothing to continue.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by onoerime: 5:56am On Oct 06, 2015
sadsatallite ijegun no light poor ratings

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by tunde1200(m): 5:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Same apply to me that leave in lagos here and still in darkness for months.

Akonice07:
It is so irritating telling pple how we live with electricity here, it is so annoying and even sometimes I asked myself if we are living at the back of the world. For the past 15years now, it has been one day on and one day off. The most terrible thing is that, that one day on might not be more than six hours light on. I wonder y d govt and the pple of my area are so wicked like that, I hate living here as I believe no drastic solution has been taking to cushion the effect....I live in Offa Kwara State.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by batulakarada: 5:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Light has been good at lekki phase 1 .At least better than the last two years of Jonathan era.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Pyroxene: 6:01am On Oct 06, 2015
@ Ajah. NO LYT for some days now #unusual
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by IceDude(m): 6:04am On Oct 06, 2015
Dyt:
Its been like 6 days now we haven't seen light on the island, Lagos island and I am sure it affects some areas too, queue already in filling stations
Pls ooooo
Call on these your men ooooo
Oru yi ti poju
Ejoooooo
Bikoooooo
Da alu abi nagode dem dey talk am
Its that bad that I have to make this thread at this hour
Oru oooooo
Heat pooooo
cry cry
OP sorry, blame these people

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by kheni28(m): 6:05am On Oct 06, 2015
psychologist:
Ss

Get well soon messi cry
Guy u r on point.. I CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO COME BACK.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Brilli5gist: 6:11am On Oct 06, 2015
For 2years now there is no light my town
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by ibabz(m): 6:12am On Oct 06, 2015
E be like say body language don expire. #bodylanguageexpired

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by biafranqueen: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2015
tunde1200:
Carry your hatred coments out of here pls talk sense.
If you investigate the reason for this black out nowadays it has to be ND pipes vandalism.

Prove it lying liars you people are too funny sha grin

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by tunde1200(m): 6:16am On Oct 06, 2015
What your signatures says tell you alots don't argue.

biafranqueen:
Prove it lying liars you people are too funny sha grin
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by teamchocolate: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Light like never before in my area of Lagos, light all day for the past 2 months and if they take it be sure it's coming on in 10 mins... thot rain and nepa light don't work together cuz once it rains nepa is supposed to take light, however to my utmost shock, even as we speak,its raining and there's light....

grin grin

Even if na body language, SAI BABA
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by 247notire(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2015
We have always known power would drop of course. The fluke of the last 2 months was only due to the rains. Now they are gone, we are back to reality. That is not to say some parts in Nigeria have not been enjoying steady power then and now.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by 247notire(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2015
We have always known power would drop of course. The fluke of the last 2 months was only due to the rains. Now they are gone, we are back to reality. That is not to say some parts in Nigeria have not been enjoying steady power then and now. Power in gbagada axis is soo messed up ryt now. So so...

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by tafrica(m): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2015
It's been worse here in ife for some months. Now, we hardly sleep with light at night, or they bring it in the midnight and take it off before dawn. They just took it off around 6am when we never had it for 2hrs. We should be expecting it back around 12 or 2pm, stay for 1-2hrs and take it off then expect maybe it will come back in the midnight or early 2mw morning. That's the cycle.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by disloman(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2015
I noticed people who claimed they don't enjoyed electricity supply don't mention their places of residence.In Ipaja Ayobo,22hrs in a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate / Security Forces Burst Boko Haram Intelligence Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.