Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

No Sex Before Marriage: Is It Advisable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Is It Advisable? (384 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Before Marriage: Is It Advisable? by yemioloyede(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2015
"This happened live and direct in my church.

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both virgins based on their Christian values - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is
Click Here to Continue Reading ยป

Remember to drop comment on the blog, as we would be giving out recharge cards every week to the person with most comment on the blog...

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Is It Advisable? by tmv10(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2015
skibo wait are u kidding me?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Is It Advisable? by AbuMikey(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2015
[size=40pt]NO[/size]
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2015
This story is on fp

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, On A Scale Of 1 - 10, How True Is This? / Marriage. / Love Daily Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.