Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (48779 Views)

What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape / Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Being unmarry should be a very special time for you; A time to study and learn; To think about what you would like to do in the future; To develop friendships; And to grow into the kind of person you want to be as an adult.This is an exciting time for you to discover the opposite sex buh without having to deal with the complications of being involved in sexual activity.

Dating can be a lot of fun without sex! Getting into the sexual scene can short-circuit the growth you need to become a mature adult!.

Don't be afraid you will lose him or her if you say "NO" to sex.If your boyfriend wants you only for your physical self, then they aren't worth it.

Ten Good Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex When You Haven't Marry.

1. First of all, you won't ever have to worry about getting pregnant, you will never experience the fear and anxiety of having to tell your parents, "I'm pregnant.." or "I got my girlfriend pregnant".Pregnancy should be a happy announcement after marriage.

2. You will never have to worry about getting "STD"[Sexually Transmitted Disease].

3. You'll be free to grow emotionally, psychologically, intellectualy and spiritually.

4. You will feel good about yourself, knowing that you didn't give in to your partner pressure.

5. By not falling into "the sex-trap" , you're building your psychological strength and self-esteem.

6. You will be setting an example for others, siblings, friends and people around you, showing them that sexual activity can be avoided.

7. You will be protecting your own reputation, no lady wants to be known as "Loose" or "Olosho", no guy wants the reputation of being a "Stud" or "Maniaks".

8. You will known for certain that he or she cares about you for who are and not just for your physical person.

9. You will be free to channel your energies into healthy activities such as Reading, Studies, Sports, etc.

10. The last buh not least... You will learn not confuse love with sex.Sex can be spontaneous and brief (A One Night Stand).Love takes time to grow and lasts forever.

NB
I created this thread to advice everyone(Both Gender) not to think "Sex is Love" before marriage.A guy can have sex with you today and dump you tomorrow.And will always badmouth you infront of his friends.

Say No To Sex Before Marriage..

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Most of them need to be advice on why not to have sex before marriage.

180 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Frei(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
shiiiiiiii

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by funnynation(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Exprience driver still remain one of the best..
*Only Badoosneh dem go fit interpret my comment*

Nairaland official comedian

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Rexhenrex(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nice op. even though the reasons to avoid sex before marriage is very enormous the aforementioned are very valid. but the problem is that we are in a very carefree generation that celebrates sex i used to think that all girls are virgin till i saw some post by female nairalanders who are proud of having sex before marriage even some dim-witted guys that are always eager to narrate there sexcapedes. its a pity i know they will still use there fav word "who virginity Epp"e no help anybody o but if you keep it you won't die the bible condemns it so why not flee from youthful lust...your body is christs temple why not make it a living sacrifice so he will use you
christ is watching us lets use the chance to entertain him.

My thoughts tho!

176 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Frei:
shiiiiiiii
Meaning bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Frei(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Meaning bro.
that was a mistake...
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by sinaj(f): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nice points

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
funnynation:
Exprience driver still remain one of the best..
*Only Badoosneh dem go fit interpret my comment*

Nairaland official comedian
Baba! You and this your funny comments.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
sinaj:
Nice points
Thanks!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by funnynation(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Baba! You and this your funny comments.
no bi my fault nah

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
funnynation:
no bi my fault nah
Hmm! What's your view on this?
True or false.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by HolyHero: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Let's just quit all this bullshit_

lemme give you my own piece of mind... The only thing that can make me not to engage in pre marital banging with my prospective WIVES is and only if, the day i saw her was the same day i asked her out, was the same day i proposed, was the same day i paid her bride price, was the same day i did introduction.. And finally was the same day i did marriage... Infact even if it happen like that... It is still very unlikely

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by funnynation(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Hmm! What's your view on this?

True or false.
To aviod problem with God, you need to keep off..apart from the that. Mehn the thing for make sense make u know the capability of ur partner for bed oo.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by funnynation(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
So for ur mind now?
Rexhenrex:
Nice op. even though the reasons to avoid sex before marriage is very enormous the aforementioned are very valid. but the problem is that we are in a very carefree generation that celebrates sex i used to think that all girls are virgin till i saw some post by female nairalanders who are proud of having sex before marriage even some dim-witted guys that are always eager to narrate there sexcapedes. its a pity i know they will still use there fav word "who virginity Epp"e no help anybody o but if you keep it you won't die the bible condemns it so why not flee from youthful lust...your body is christs temple why not make it a living sacrifice so he will use you

My thoughts tho!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by funnynation(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hahahaha o boy ur monicker and ur comment na enemy oo
HolyHero:

lemme give you my own piece of mind... The only thing that can make me not to engage in pre marital banging with my prospective WIVES is and only if, the day i saw her was the same day i asked her out, was the same day i proposed, was the same day i paid her bride price, was the same day i did introduction.. And finally was the same day i did marriage... Infact even if it happen like that... It is still very unlikely

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
So now Tat tis geh is coming I should send her back?? grin...... JK

Op those are wise words ... But tis generation needs spontaneity..... Things are evolving.... Fast!

Meanwhile..........grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Michellla(f): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
okay.noted

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rexhenrex:

My thoughts tho!
Nice Nice One bro.

Me love it.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
HolyHero:

Hmm!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
funnynation:

To aviod problem with God, you need to keep off..apart from the that. Mehn the thing for make sense make u know the capability of ur partner for bed oo.
Hilarious at the bolded words.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
slyIsaac:
So now Tat tis geh is coming I should send her back?? grin...... JK

Op those are wise words ... But tis generation needs spontaneity..... Things are evolving.... Fast!
If things are evolving fast doesn't mean we should demoralize ourselves doing shameful acts like this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Michellla:
okay.noted
Any contribution ma?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Let me b doing diz.. grin

Lemme do it!!!

@op In lyf they are two ways to evrything(True or False, Good or Bad, Love or Hate, God or Satan e.t.c)

So lemme comment from d oda side of ur Argument(Justifying it grin)

On Number 1 & 2: That is why they is CONDOM.

On Number 3: They are high and successful personalities like pastors, choir master, musicians, rich business men .... And role models that indulge in it.

On Number 4 & 5: They are few guys who will feel bad for not indulging in it. Infact it's like bragging right/'feather to their cap' to many guys

On Number 6: How will ur parents/family members know
"u will cme back fron nd start sharing ur excapade (d one u do and d one u no do) to ur mom/dad for diz naija"

On Number 7: That's y coded parole dey.
Except u over do ur own 4 thesame area.

On Number 8,9,10: smebdy complete am, Ma phone typing space don full.

Disclaimer I neva do the do oo, am still a young boy!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Michellla(f): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Any contribution ma?
no. you've said it all

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by HolyHero: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
funnynation:
Hahahaha o boy ur monicker and ur comment na enemy oo
so because i talk truth means i am an unholy villian?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Let me b doing diz.. grin

Lemme do it!!!

@op In lyf they are two ways to evrything(True or False, Good or Bad, Love or Hate, God or Satan e.t.c)

So lemme comment from d oda side of ur Argument(Justifying it grin)

On Number 1 & 2: That is why they is CONDOM.

On Number 3: They are high and successful personalities like pastors, choir master, musicians, rich business men .... And role models that indulge in it.

On Number 4 & 5: They are few guys who will feel bad for not indulging in it. Infact it's like bragging right/'feather to their cap' to many guys

On Number 6: How will ur parents/family members know
"u will cme back fron nd start sharing ur excapade (d one u do and d one u no do) to ur mom/dad for diz naija"

On Number 7: That's y coded parole dey.
Except u over do ur own 4 thesame area.

On Number 8,9,10: smebdy complete am, Ma phone typing space don full.

Disclaimer I neva do the do oo, am still a young boy!
I love this buh remember whether condom or no condom.Sir! Sex is Sex.
If u have sex today believe me u will try having it tomorrow..

When u get addicted to it , though, u do use condom b4, seriously, u'll try flesh to flesh which automatic leads to number 1 and 2.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
I love this buh remember whether condom or no condom.Sir! Sex is Sex.
If u have sex today believe me u will try having it tomorrow..

When u get addicted to it , though, u do use condom b4, seriously, u'll try flesh to flesh which automatic leads to number 1 and 2.
grin Am just playing my card from the other side
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Talkloaded: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
You are right! Just that it's very difficult to stay without sex in this generation!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
HolyHero:
so because i talk truth means i am an unholy villian?
Hilarious! Unholy villian.

Are you holy bro?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Michellla:
no. you've said it all
Really...Thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
grin Am just playing my card from the other side
Hmmm! Nice one sha.
Cheerz!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
post=44949658:
You are right! Just that it's very difficult to stay without sex in this generation!
Bro...It is possible.
Determination makes it possible.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.