Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... (34859 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by davseun2ta(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2015
smuth:

[b][size=20pt] I am sorry for your future and that of your children...So you mean a man that openly claim that they steal because the public dont stone them (Ameachi) and a man that built a blog site for 78 million naira (fashola) plus a man that deliver lie after lie as if that is what he was born to do (lai muhammed) is now your hero and you see nothing wrong with their inclusion in the ministerial list. It is now I believe all APC supporters are under a very strong spell that is contiegeous and can be transferred to their children if not delivered.

Birds of the same feathers flock together...Buhari should shut up and stop deceiving himself and his dumb APC supporters that he is fighting corruption...he is just as Corrupt as the rest of them. Show me your friend and I will tell who you are. Idiots.

Mark my word on this day 6th Oct, 2015. It's either Buhari is impeached before the end of his tenure or the public will stone him. One thing I know for sure is that that old man called Buhari will be disgraced out of office.[/b][/size]

[size=20pt]When will all these domestic toothless dogs stop barking? Anyways, let me educate you a bit, like i aforesaid: Before you make jest of somebody's surname, be sure you are the true son of the name you bear...[s]So you mean a man that openly claim that they steal because the public dont stone them (Ameachi)[/s] because your "HERO"GEJ said STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.[s]a man that built a blog site for 78 million naira (fashola)[/s] This has shown your level of exposure and information, for real bro its a sorry case.... :-...[s]plus a man that deliver lie after lie as if that is what he was born to do (lai muhammed) is now your hero [/s] who has got Phd in lying between lai muhammed and doyin okupe, or Femi Fani Kayode or better still your almighty Hero GEJ?.. your almighty Hero said ammunition as been bought to tackle bokoharam, yet we were told that the last time ammunition was bought was in 2006. meaning that our supposed "bought"ammunition was hired/rented... or is it the campaign statement he made that he had convicted corrupt leaders and they have been trialed and sentenced during his administration- perhaps he forgot about ibori, alameysia(hia god father whom he gave a state pardon).... stop trading the future of your unborn generation(cos am sure you dont have a child yet, cos if you do you would stop supporting the past government)for just a mere 1500 recharge cards by your sponsors to spill ill words on social media to discourage this wind of change.[/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
McKren:

Smartest post and suggestion

Nigeria will became a more civilised Nation when we start taking the interior ministry seriously

Glad to note I am not a lone voice.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by meccuno: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Minister for agriculture or tourism.....he is good @ planting flowers and beautification..........grin
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by smuth(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
davseun2ta:

[size=20pt]When will all these domestic toothless dogs stop barking? Anyways, let me educate you a bit, like i aforesaid: Before you make jest of somebody's surname, be sure you are the true son of the name you bear...[s]So you mean a man that openly claim that they steal because the public dont stone them (Ameachi)[/s] because your "HERO"GEJ said STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.[s]a man that built a blog site for 78 million naira (fashola)[/s] This has shown your level of exposure and information, for real bro its a sorry case.... :-...[s]plus a man that deliver lie after lie as if that is what he was born to do (lai muhammed) is now your hero [/s] who has got Phd in lying between lai muhammed and doyin okupe, or Femi Fani Kayode or better still your almighty Hero GEJ?.. your almighty Hero said ammunition as been bought to tackle bokoharam, yet we were told that the last time ammunition was bought was in 2006. meaning that our supposed "bought"ammunition was hired/rented... or is it the campaign statement he made that he had convicted corrupt leaders and they have been trialed and sentenced during his administration- perhaps he forgot about ibori, alameysia(hia god father whom he gave a state pardon).... stop trading the future of your unborn generation(cos am sure you dont have a child yet, cos if you do you would stop supporting the past government)for just a mere 1500 recharge cards by your sponsors to spill ill words on social media to discourage this wind of change.[/size]

[size=20pt]Only an idiot will understand this trash you just posted...you sound like someone under a very strong spell, your estimated deliverance time would be 89 months 15 days. Don't reply me if you don't want to receive alert from Standard-Curse Bank.[/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by oluwaniyi66(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
so the rest of 9ja can suffer like Lekki and the Island
how did Lekki and ajah suffer?
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by davseun2ta(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]Only an idiot will understand this trash you just posted...you sound like someone under a very strong spell, your estimated deliverance time would be 89 months 15 days. Don't reply me if you don't want to receive alert from Standard-Curse Bank.[/size]

[size=20pt]Just as expected... A true Failure can easily be identified when he is been told where he got it all wrong.(If you are wise enough, you should be able to decode that) if saying the truth to "progressive haters"like you would make your standard curse bank exhausts its Curse.. i will keep quoting you!!![/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by smuth(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
davseun2ta:

[size=20pt]Just as expected... A true Failure can easily be identified when he is been told where he got it all wrong.(If you are wise enough, you should be able to decode that) if saying the truth to "progressive haters"like you would make your standard curse bank exhausts its Curse.. i will keep quoting you!!![/size]

[size=20pt]Alert from Standard-Curse Bank: You have just been credited with failure and madness, your account balance is 5, 000 missed opportunities. Thanks for Banking with us.[/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by davseun2ta(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]Alert from Standard-Curse Bank: You have just been credited with failure and madness, your account balance is 5, 000 missed opportunities. Thanks for Banking with us.[/size]
[size=20pt]SPAM ALERT: You have just been credited with failure and madness, your account balance is 5, 000 missed opportunities. Thanks for Banking with us.

Sender name: BRAIN RETARDED NITWIT FELLOW
Sender ID: 419666
[/size]>>>>>> Crtl-alt-del>>>>>>>

[size=16pt]Is that the best you can give?.. If your pain and headache is because Buhari won the election and he remains the sitting president of the federal republic of Nigeria, i would suggest you get jegamycin(very effective with no side effects),Else you leave US(true Nigerians) alone to enjoy the sanity in our public/private sectors, peace and the dividend of democracy we now experience in our Nation[/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by smuth(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
davseun2ta:
[size=20pt]SPAM ALERT: You have just been credited with failure and madness, your account balance is 5, 000 missed opportunities. Thanks for Banking with us.

Sender name: BRAIN RETARDED NITWIT FELLOW
Sender ID: 419666
[/size]>>>>>> Crtl-alt-del>>>>>>>

[size=16pt]Is that the best you can give?.. If your pain and headache is because Buhari won the election and he remains the sitting president of the federal republic of Nigeria, i would suggest you get jegamycin(very effective with no side effects),Else you leave US(true Nigerians) alone to enjoy the sanity in our public/private sectors, peace and the dividend of democracy we now experience in our Nation[/size]

[size=20pt]What a pity...it is because of people like you that our grandfather's continue to be our leaders leaving no space or opportunity for the youths, why would they when people like you seem to be more experienced in ranting online and typing trash as if that's what you were born to do. You have a special talent for gulliblity...why weren't you discovered in childhood? [/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by davseun2ta(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]What a pity...it is because of people like you that our grandfather's continue to be our leaders leaving no space or opportunity for the youths, why would they when people like you seem to be more experienced in ranting online and typing trash as if that's what you were born to do. You have a special talent for gulliblity...why weren't you discovered in childhood? [/size]

[size=20pt]despite the fact that you happen to be uninformed and unschooled, it is Obvious you have also been blind folded by the veil of sentiments. Its nitwit and political bigots like you that that paints the youth of this nation "incapable" of piloting the affairs of this nation Traded your righ as a youth / leader for a pot of porridge like Femi Fani Kayode amongst many others.... SMH! cos its a sorry case....[/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by smuth(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
davseun2ta:

[size=20pt]despite the fact that you happen to be uninformed and unschooled, it is Obvious you have also been blind folded by the veil of sentiments. Its nitwit and political bigots like you that that paints the youth of this nation "incapable" of piloting the affairs of this nation Traded your righ as a youth / leader for a pot of porridge like Femi Fani Kayode amongst many others.... SMH! cos its a sorry case....[/size]

[size=20pt]Take a deep breath, drink a bottle of cold water and read the trash you just posted. You never failed to prove just how stu.pid you are.[/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by davseun2ta(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]Take a deep breath, drink a bottle of cold water and read the trash you just posted. You never failed to prove just how stu.pid you are.[/size]
[size=16pt]Quoting a bewildered political bigot like you requires more concentration... BRB oponuu[/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by smuth(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
davseun2ta:

[size=16pt]Quoting a bewildered political bigot like me requires more concentration... BRB oponuu[/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by davseun2ta(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
smuth:
Quoting a bewildered political bigot like me requires more concentration... BRB oponuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.