Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... (34864 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Ipinlaxy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Power
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by jshow(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
minister of website designing and borehole commissioning!!!
Stop weed you won't answer... That's what sapele weed causes...

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by maestroferddi: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
PBundles:
Minister of Tinubu
Make I help you small...

Minister of Tinubu Affairs.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by cee001(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pergrace:
Minister of works
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by fritxie101(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
I'd suggest minister of commerce, trade and investment for Him. He will fit in very well there.
Though works might do as well.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by obienu: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
It's not his place to do that. Those who have accused him of wrong-doing should channel their concerns to the appropriate authorities i.e. efcc, icpc and let them investigate. This 'omo-boy' governor in Lagos is a clown...thought he had something upstairs sef...mscheew, wasted vote

warrior01:
I would rather suggest he clears himself of all allegations of contract inflation and stealing he is being accused of. Nigeria at this point in time needs men of integrity.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by delman88(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
minister of works
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by lokonzo78: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
I will rather suggest Minister of Police Affairs or Justice. We need a competent and tested reformer in those ministries.Cant believe my eyes yesterday when I got to Area M Police station in Idimu, Lagos, the offices look like a Bank, beautiful furnitures and very chilling ACs. The police therein confirmed to me that that's one of the legacies left behind by Fashola, and wished all State Governors were like him.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Carmal90(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Akosxxx:
dont know which to select sef; work, power or education.
hmmmm... *thinking

FASHOLA for Education Minister

So you want him to increase all school fees as he did with lasu?? Joker
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by optimusprime2(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
He'd function well as the FCT minister or Minister of works
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of works
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Billygee2u: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
warrior01:
I would rather suggest he clears himself of all allegations of contract inflation and stealing he is being accused of. Nigeria at this point in time needs men of integrity.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by king406(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
FCT minister
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by adegboye1: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
The man worth to be the Artoney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Despite his little flaws as a mortal, FASHOLA DESERVES 2 BE D NEW MINISTER OF WORKS!!! He metarmorphosised Lagos!
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by essemdeey350(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fashola will either be the Attorney General of the Federation/Minister of Justice.....
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by baysol: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Ur opinion though...maybe minister of oduduwa community and ethnicism

perhaps the Minister of deportation of Igbo and igboids from Oduduwa state. How feating and how pleasant it will be at the end of it all.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by davseun2ta(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
All these biafran citizens.. make una mind una business ooo!!! grin grin grin... its not Fashola's fault that GEJ lost in the last election, neither is it his fault that PDP was defeated in the last election, neither is it his fault still that your governors in the East aren't showing you what true democracy is by exposing you to its dividend. Because your states lack development, doesnt mean the best man for the Job shouldnt be given the privilege to continue with his brilliant work....

NOW BACK TO THE MATTER.......

Fashola for minister of power!!! just as the NNPC needed a technocrats and not a staunch politician like diezani, so does our POWER SECTOR.

Fashola may belong to a political party , but hey! the guy is not a politician.....

CASTING MY VOTE FOR FASHOLA AS THE MINISTER FOR POWER!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by mikaael(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Erm....Minister of Power n Steal
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Akosxxx(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Carmal90:

So you want him to increase all school fees as he did with lasu?? Joker
his vibrancy is needed to revitalize and add quality to Nigeria's rotten education sector. Besides, is it the minister of eductn tht increases fees of schs?
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by reuben79: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
bad belle naaa ur way#continue!
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by cuteboy2: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Power and Works.

Just combine the 2 for him. he is more than equal to the task. At least without Tinubu on his neck, he can do wonders.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of Steal
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by fotadmowmend(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
interior
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by VEE2010(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
I think, Power will be best for him afterall, he boasted he has what it takes to solve power problem in 8 months. We are waiting!
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by upperman: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of Justice joor
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Carmal90(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Akosxxx:

his vibrancy is needed to revitalize and add quality to Nigeria's rotten education sector. Besides, is it the minister of eductn tht increases fees of schs?

I concur with you about him been vibrant, but please answer this question is it the president that increases fees of schools?? If your answer is yes why are you now asking me if it is the minister that will hike d fees.. Who will table the hike in fees process to the president office??
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by FtLawi: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Akosxxx:
dont know which to select sef; work, power or education.
hmmmm... *thinking

FASHOLA for Education Minister
I will prefer power
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Akosxxx(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Carmal90:

I concur with you about him been vibrant, but please answer this question is it the president that increases fees of schools?? If your answer is yes why are you now asking me if it is the minister that will hike d fees.. Who will table the hike in fees process to the president office??
i won't say the President is the one that increases/ decreases sch fees coz if he's the one_ we ll have a standard or fixed fee in all govt owned schools (at all levels) across the federation whc is not so. Therefore, i ll say increase and differences in fees (esp in tertiary inst) goes down down to budgetary allctn & policies_havin a vibrant person thts ready to work (as minister) may help achieve quality and impactin education We all dream of
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Bimpe29: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
FCT Minister. He has performed excellently in Lagos, he can repeat same in Abuja.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Spybradd: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Akosxxx(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
FtLawi:
I will prefer power
personally would have preferred power too like 2months ago. But with recent achievements in d power sector evn without a minister yet. Then, (i think ni o), just anyone or let anyone be minister of power. **Nigerians will hold him/her responsible fr any deterioration & tht won't b gud fr such person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East / $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble / Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.