Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... (34843 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Spybradd: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
MINISTER OF TOUTS AND AGBEROS..
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by mayorjosh(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Spybradd:
MINISTER OF TOUTS AND AGBEROS..
U deserve to be flogged

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by davidj20: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister for works will be okay 4 fashola

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Carmal90(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Akosxxx:

i won't say the President is the one that increases/ decreases sch fees coz if he's the one_ we ll have a standard or fixed fee in all govt owned schools (at all levels) across the federation whc is not so. Therefore, i ll say increase and differences in fees (esp in tertiary inst) goes down down to budgetary allctn & policies_havin a vibrant person thts ready to work (as minister) may help achieve quality and impactin education We all dream of

Kkk, agreed....
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Iwonimi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Be careful
chukwudi44:
minister of website designing and borehole commissioning!!!
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by corjiakor(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister Of Embezzlement.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by winniz: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
[b]The immediate past Governor of Lagos state spent #139m on drilling of two boreholes at the Lagos House Ikeja.

In the same year #640m was spent by the Fashola administration for the reconstruction of a Car park and other associated works at the Lagos House Marina.

In the same year #300m was spent on the relocation of cables belonging to the power holding company of Nigeria at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital.

According to the report, the former Governor also spent #175m to replace the railing of a Pedestrian from Ido to Idumota with concrete railings.

According to the report, #220m was spent on the facility management of the Lagos State University College of Medicine

The former Governor according to the report, spent #619m on surface Ajara-Erekiti-Iragan-Ikoga Road in Badagry Local Government.

According to the report, Fashola spent #1.2bn on the construction of an unidentified multi-story building in Onikan Lagos.

The former Governor was also said to spent #1.6bn on the construction of a 48-bedroom hotel at Lagos state V.I.P Chalets, Badagry.

About #510m was spent on the remodelling and equipping of the official residence of the States Chief Judge at 4 Thompson Avenue Ikoyi, Lagos according to the report.

About #165m was spent on the construction of an 18- classroom block at Ajara Senior Grammar School, Ajara Badagry. The amount was also spent on an 18 block classroom at community Senior/Junior Secondary School, Bayeku, Ikorodu.

Fashola had recently come under fire for spending #78.3m of taxpayers money on his website, tundefashola.com[/b]
http://www.punchng.com/news/Fashola-spent-n139m-on-two-boreholes-Lasg/

Is this the Change APC were chanting all along by awarding thief's with appointments undecided here is even some of the Corruption and embezzlement that took place in his administration. This Corrupt Criminal Fashola ought to be cooling off in Jail not been awarded with Ministerial position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by ASOLAWAL(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Min. For WORKS

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Boyooosa(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
missKiffy:
Minister of power and steel, minister of works is also not bad
Minister of Steal na our Culture abi? grin
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
badt guy
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by bashydemy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
I know fashola will be given either of this 3 Works, Power or foreign affair

Fayemi will be good in Education
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by sirconfidence1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fashola will excel in ministery of work.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by jackie35(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of Works and Housing (Jackie in the house)
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by jackie35(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
badt guy
shocked
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Duru1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dog Catcher!!!
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by dckng16(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fashola for President 2019 or 2023 if he performs well as a minister under buhari

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by reuben79: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fct minister
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by McKren(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
mulante:
Interior

Smartest post and suggestion

Nigeria will became a more civilised Nation when we start taking the interior ministry seriously
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by persius555(m): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Our power sector is 20 years behind the rest of the world. We need a technocrat to handle that sector, he seems the only technocrat that i know too well out of the list released.

That position is too key and sensitive to be occupied by a politician many of whom make up the list. Our economic development and transfomation is tied to the power sector like siamese twin.

Fashola for Power! Power!! Power!!!
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by oosamole(m): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fashola is a DIVERGENT.
He will fit anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by smuth(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
tobimillar:
He is a qualified lawyer and SAN, so I won't be suprised if he becomes the attorney general and minister of Justice of the federation.

[b][size=20pt] I am sorry for your future and that of your children...So you mean a man that openly claim that they steal because the public dont stone them (Ameachi) and a man that built a blog site for 78 million naira (fashola) plus a man that deliver lie after lie as if that is what he was born to do (lai muhammed) is now your hero and you see nothing wrong with their inclusion in the ministerial list. It is now I believe all APC supporters are under a very strong spell that is contiegeous and can be transferred to their children if not delivered.

Birds of the same feathers flock together...Buhari should shut up and stop deceiving himself and his dumb APC supporters that he is fighting corruption...he is just as Corrupt as the rest of them. Show me your friend and I will tell who you are. Idiots.

Mark my word on this day 6th Oct, 2015. It's either Buhari is impeached before the end of his tenure or the public will stone him. One thing I know for sure is that that old man called Buhari will be disgraced out of office.[/b][/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Alajiki(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Go and die! grin
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by akinszz: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
U mean stealer oduah
jerseyboy:
Minister of Steal
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by redsun(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of ejigbo,lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
He has expressed an interest in Power, so I would make him Minister of Power.

If he has presidential ambitions, Power would be ideal sector to showcase to Nigerians his capabilities.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by pepperrest001(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wetin be our own 4 d portfolio wey Buhari want give him,maybe na Minister of emeritus go fit d man.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
ikombe:
there is diffrence between notorious armed robber and thief grin. No hope for diezanni
Lol.. bro buh she no use gun naa.. both go enter jail o.. in God's eyes both are thieves...
buh tink of it dat woman Bleep up sha... a mother steal wetin her children go kon be..
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Spybradd: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2015
maJor_MOnKeY grin :

U deserve to be flogged

THOU CHIMPANZEE,ART THOU SHORT OF BANANAS?

grin
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Bitterleafsoup: 1:27am On Oct 07, 2015
oluwaniyi66:
minister of power. he said he can revive Nigeria electricity within six months
so the rest of 9ja can suffer like Lekki and the Island
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Bitterleafsoup: 1:29am On Oct 07, 2015
smuth:

[b][size=20pt] I am sorry for your future and that of your children...So you mean a man that openly claim that they steal because the public dont stone them (Ameachi) and a man that built a blog site for 78 million naira (fashola) plus a man that deliver lie after lie as if that is what he was born to do (lai muhammed) is now your hero and you see nothing wrong with their inclusion in the ministerial list. It is now I believe all APC supporters are under a very strong spell that is contiegeous and can be transferred to their children if not delivered.

Birds of the same feathers flock together...Buhari should shut up and stop deceiving himself and his dumb APC supporters that he is fighting corruption...he is just as Corrupt as the rest of them. Show me your friend and I will tell who you are. Idiots.

Mark my word on this day 6th Oct, 2015. It's either Buhari is impeached before the end of his tenure or the public will stone him. One thing I know for sure is that that old man called Buhari will be disgraced out of office.[/b][/size]
Broom spell na be small ting...
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Minister of Justice
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by davseun2ta(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2015
winniz:
[b]The immediate past Governor of Lagos state spent #139m on drilling of two boreholes at the Lagos House Ikeja.

In the same year #640m was spent by the Fashola administration for the reconstruction of a Car park and other associated works at the Lagos House Marina.

In the same year #300m was spent on the relocation of cables belonging to the power holding company of Nigeria at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital.

According to the report, the former Governor also spent #175m to replace the railing of a Pedestrian from Ido to Idumota with concrete railings.

According to the report, #220m was spent on the facility management of the Lagos State University College of Medicine

The former Governor according to the report, spent #619m on surface Ajara-Erekiti-Iragan-Ikoga Road in Badagry Local Government.

According to the report, Fashola spent #1.2bn on the construction of an unidentified multi-story building in Onikan Lagos.

The former Governor was also said to spent #1.6bn on the construction of a 48-bedroom hotel at Lagos state V.I.P Chalets, Badagry.

About #510m was spent on the remodelling and equipping of the official residence of the States Chief Judge at 4 Thompson Avenue Ikoyi, Lagos according to the report.

About #165m was spent on the construction of an 18- classroom block at Ajara Senior Grammar School, Ajara Badagry. The amount was also spent on an 18 block classroom at community Senior/Junior Secondary School, Bayeku, Ikorodu.

Fashola had recently come under fire for spending #78.3m of taxpayers money on his website, tundefashola.com[/b]
http://www.punchng.com/news/Fashola-spent-n139m-on-two-boreholes-Lasg/

Is this the Change APC were chanting all along by awarding thief's with appointments undecided here is even some of the Corruption and embezzlement that took place in his administration. This Corrupt Criminal Fashola ought to be cooling off in Jail not been awarded with Ministerial position.
[size=16pt]and the total is = [/size] . Can you compare the amount to what your Diezani madueke stole and the exuberant spending of the past administration's expenditures?... [size=16pt]Before you make jest of somebody's surname, be sure you are the true son of the name you bear...[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation / APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events / $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.