Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... (34861 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by musa333: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fashola minister of works $ Lai Muhammed minister of information
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by ikombe: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amack:
I suggest minister of women affair for Amechi.
fashola and dis wan is talking about amechi . Smh
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by wheredemdey: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
showboy81:
why the tribal tantrums...quit the hate undecided
Pls am I lying

The amuwo-okota road is still a death trap

The deportation of indigent defenceless people in their own country is still fresh in our memories.....pray tell am I lying??
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by dandostism88(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister 4 Foreign Affairs
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Lamasta(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister Of Works And Borehole:::::::::::::::
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Firefire(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
ikombe:
you beta visit yaba left undecided

After you and people around you sir. grin
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by abumeinben(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
holard07:

How much is ur land

Hw much u gatt
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Lamasta(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister Of Wirering And Borehole:::::::::::::::
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by ikombe: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
wheredemdey:

Pls am I lying

The deportation of indigent defenceless people in their own country is still fresh in our memories.....pray tell am I lying??
fresh in yours but not mine undecided
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by mayorjosh(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of works or transport (8
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by PBundles(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of Tinubu
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by ijustdey: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
minister of works
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by ikombe: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lamasta:
Minister Of Wirering And Borehole:::::::::::::::

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by persius555(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
The ministry of works will work well with any goal getter in charge. That ministry of power require an innovator like fashola. The second phace of his tenure in lagos, he came up with brilliant plans to power some major street infrastructures and public buildings. I can imagine what he would do in the larger picture.

Abeg, minister of power is it.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by samifiakp: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Attorney General of the Federation.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by showboy81: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
The deportation saga was wrong in its entirety. He apologized long ago, so let it go. as for amuwo-okota, there are many of such roads all over lagos state. why single out one area just because a particular tribe? why?
wheredemdey:

Pls am I lying

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by JuanDeDios: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Keneking:
Abuja ---Minister of FCT shocked

Some of us should be ready to leave Lagos and relocate to Abuja (to continue to enjoy his legacies)...I don't understand his successor shocked

BTW: I understand that the undisclosed identity among the five persons charged along Diezani is Jonathan. Can someone confirm this news?
shocked
That will be shocking. If it is, I suggest Buhari talks it over with PM Cameron and Jonathan is removed from the list after being made to return all he stole. A former president of Nigeria should not be standing trial.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by onismate: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Suggesting! Well for me, I think fashola should me made minister of special duties. Liar Muhammed- minister of information propaganda and lies. Audu ogbe - minister of environment
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Social development, youths and sports.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Works or FCT.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
ikombe:
swear say u never thief anything for ur life undecided
Bro are u supporting theives??

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Harfisco(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of boko haram,to help tackle insurgency
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by galadima77(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
minister of website designing and borehole commissioning!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaaha wetin dey do u na? Haba
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
JuanDeDios:

shocked
That will be shocking. If it is, I suggest Buhari talks it over with PM Cameron and Jonathan is removed from the list after being made to return all he stole. A former president of Nigeria should be not be standing trial.
So because Jonathan is a former President he should not be standing trial? Rubbish!
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Finox: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of environment
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Raymonbell(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of work

Contractors should be ready for a long ride because a new sheriff is coming

Works
Works
Works
Works
Works
Works
Works
Works
Works grin
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by JuanDeDios: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

So because Jonathan is a former President he should not be standing trial? Rubbish!
I think very little of Jonathan and the government he ran. But I doubt you will get my point in that post, so I won't even bother.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by mayorjosh(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
wheredemdey:

Pls am I lying

Lagos is accomodating 4x its normal population opposed to its geographical capacity...pity the man small...if social amenities on geoud do not circulate again you'll start blaming him

In my own opinion(some might find it offensive but its d bitter truth)igbos should try and stay in their region so as to develop it cos I am a traveller and out of all the eastern states I've been,only enugu has impressed me

My point is the workload of three governors was on his head during his tenure so cut him some slack...he tried...in ikeja where I live,not once,not twice has someone(who is igbo cos of their accent which is easily identified)has asked to spend a night in my compound,it was obvious they where all JJCs and had just come to lagos probably from enugu,owerri,ebonyi ...lagos is overcrowded so u gas to understand

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by asumo12: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
chukwudi44:
minister of website designing and borehole commissioning!!!
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of Sabo & Fulani herd men controller (NEW)
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... by DCTrendy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
I pity some people o... Look at the way they re talking about Fashola,

Ok listen! Take it or leave it, that man remains the best public officer in terms of delivery in this modern day Nigeria!

U can take everything away from him, but cant take away his achievement in Lagos!.

So to the question. Give him Ministry of work and see how you begin to have a modern city/highway everywhere!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.