Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) (51678 Views)

BREAKING: Army Nabs 2 Members Of Niger Delta Avengers / Stop Labeling Sheriff As Boko Haram Sponsor – PDP / Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by room089: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Meeeeeeeen see the guy watch laso!
Omo see fine uniform with plenty decorations!

I swear this guy reach headquarters o!
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
filipetodinho:
EWARE OF SIN BECAUSE THE TIME THAT GOD IS GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD IS COMING!!! GOD IS GOING TO JUDGE US BASED ON WHAT WE DID ON PLANET EARTH, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU STILL HAVE 99% CHANCE OF ENTERING GOD'S KINGDOM IF YOU STAY AWAY FROM EVIL, PRIDE, ARROGANCY, E.T.C - Proverb 8:13

God is not going to judge us based on our works sire. If God was interested in our works to make heaven, He wouldn't send His son to come and die for us. Stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
how can a terror sponsor also be a 419eruna think say we be Mr bean!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by 400billionman: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin I came to check his name.

See as he dey form general. Haha..
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Over liver dey worry diz guy..He even rock correct uniform and nack 3star giv himself..choi
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
true
rionel:
"COUPLE SILENT IN BED"
WIFE THINKING: Why is he not talking to me?
is he thinking of another woman?
Is he seeing some one else?
Don't I appeal to him anymore?
is he trying to dump me?
Is he now finding me ugly?
Am I not sweet anymore in bed?
Does my makeup repel him these days?..WHY IS
HE UPSET?
HUSBAND THINKING:
How on earth could Man United lose 0-3 to
Arsenal?
(SOMETIMES WOMAN WORRY OVER NOTHING)
TRUE or FALSE.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Ryda(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
If i may ask...whr did he get d uniform frm nd also d i.d mere looking at d picture he is even sitting comfortably angry baskard eediot angry
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by don4real18(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
buygala:
If this is true, are we even supposed to hear about it? .....Since when did military intelligence become a matter for Photoshoot and paparazzi? undecided

These days I think all Boko haram need to do to keep up with Nigerian Military intelligence is to frequently read newspapers and log in to Nairaland angry

Even if the dude is suspected Boko as they said, whatever happened to leaving him free and putting him under surveillance in order to allow him lead the authorities to the bigger and more important Boko chairmen? ....

Nigerian intelligence authorities are always unreasonably eager to prematurely harvest their 'fish' undecided ... Now that they have made this arrest public, The Boko kings will simply disconnect this compromised pawn and get another foot soldier to fill in the job vacancy sad
It is known as a mind game.... Allowing the enemy know that they are loosing is a way to destabilise them.
Some members would be looking up to this man for courage and what happens if they find out he's gone.... They lose hope in the realisation of the state and possibly renounce their membership
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by frisky2good(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why arrest him in full? He doesn't need his legs during interrogation so he should have had his knees shattered by bullets.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by JERRYMAG4(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
The samenew was published 4 months ago. what is happening to Nigeria Army?

https://www.naij.com/tag/hussaini-aliyu.html
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by JERRYMAG4(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
He was arrested 20th May 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by hollowpot15684(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dat wrist watch on his hand, expensive shit.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Ebukaokeke25: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
He shud b jaild instantly.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
the fool even use finance corps lanyard , buroubanza
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by DICKtator: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
buygala:
If this is true, are we even supposed to hear about it? .....Since when did military intelligence become a matter for Photoshoot and paparazzi? undecided

These days I think all Boko haram need to do to keep up with Nigerian Military intelligence is to frequently read newspapers and log in to Nairaland angry

Even if the dude is suspected Boko as they said, whatever happened to leaving him free and putting him under surveillance in order to allow him lead the authorities to the bigger and more important Boko chairmen? ....

Nigerian intelligence authorities are always unreasonably eager to prematurely harvest their 'fish' undecided ... Now that they have made this arrest public, The Boko kings will simply disconnect this compromised pawn and get another foot soldier to fill in the job vacancy sad

Dude, if you are selling gala, I'm buying everything!!!

So on point!!!

Apparently, our "Intelligence" agency are far from being intelligent!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by hamzeiy: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:

Okay.. Now you want to talk about I.Q,

First of all, before you talk about Intelligence Quotient, maybe you should first properly master the art of communication. Just by looking at your posts, you type like a juvenile with short and barely comprehensible texts and unnecessarily long dotted lines. Then like the delinquent you are, you start disrespecting people just to make your post sound cooler than it actually is.

I said it once and I will say it again. If he is grilled by the Army and all information extracted from him, put an AK-47 to his head and gun him down.

Go fhuck yourself if my opinion displeases you. Its my opinion you dimwitted reetard.

I don't fight fair boy, better walk away and go play with your legos.

You really don't want none of this beef.
more dots
mr matured guy. i can see your level of maturity in your statements above.anyway there is no use making a case with you on a faceless forum like nairaland.it gets to no where, above all i have better things to do with my time .so you can go kill your self
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=Islie post=

Picture of Aliyu Hussaini Boko Haram sponsor

Is it easy to impersonate a high ranker in any specialty? When I meet a professional colleague first time, I recognize him after 10 minutes socialization. No intro or interview required. All professions are like that more so a tight knit calling like the military in a war zone at time of emergency when pass words are changed twice daily. He must be duumb. See im belle like tukunya.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
I wish say e easy to become General cheesy
See his smooth face sef! See fake watch with confused gold-copper-brown-bronze colour cheesy

See the die-die ID card, see uniform with medals...a B-General will even have more medals

Its either this gist is fake or the 'sauce' of the story Is too spicy cheesycheesycheesy

If this so-called General waka for road, u will mistake him for an upcoming artist.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by wealthypool: 5:40am On Oct 07, 2015
so what next?
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by orunto27: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2015
He should be beheaded immediately ISIS style.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by bmos(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lattop:
I wil cross legs here and wait 4 his Judgement

Him own do kpeme. Hell here I come!
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by alaskido(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
From the picture I see, the man looks like a real and genuine Army Officer. Abi na tailor sew the uniform or he steal am from another Army general. If he is BH sponsor why extort money from other people? I know the Army do not let out such sensitive information to the public but now we know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives / NCDC Has Not Tested Us - Abba Kyra's Aides Cry Out / Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.