Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Awkward Job Interview Question:what Is The Best Answer For This - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Awkward Job Interview Question:what Is The Best Answer For This (2360 Views)

The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Awkward Job Interview Question:what Is The Best Answer For This by Visocrate(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2015
ultravires:
Na so i went for this interview yesterday o and after series of questioning, the interviewer asked a bombshell of a question that cut me unprepared. the question goes thus: "If you were an animal, which one would you like to be and why?"

After some seconds i came up with the response:"a worker ant: diligent in its duties, tireless worker, takes risks and makes sure it finishes its job before time for storage comes".

if you were in my shoe, how would you have answered the question? Let's see the best answers.

i cant be an ant what about elephant and lion or even blue sea whale grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got A Job Recently.need Your Advice Urgently / Fan Milk Job / Job Offer NPF And CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.