Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (31840 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by chrisonka: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
no body dignifies u with responds
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by feaworaoja007: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
u"re pathetic! Guess u"re mother on ur dp has not even stop crying from having som1 like you! Even imbeciles agree you"re a disgrace to them...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Damalex4luv(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Saraki the new Jagaban in town
smm
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Lynpet: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
The saint of Nizooria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by ceemere: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
anumanu nwuru anwu in other words; dead and rotten bush meat. That's wat u ar. Abeg Gerrarahere joor mey we see people wey dey alive. Mtcheww undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by francescainnoce(f): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Trust me, the next three years and the half will be dramatic because more atrocities will occur and more unveiling will Defo occur to...
Thought this president believed in youth empowerment programme.
His daughter Zara, is acquiring all the positions 10 youths can all becos she is a president daughter and youths more outstanding and intelligent and promising have constantly be left out of important duties.
Please let me ask this president...
Do you think Nigeria can be giant again without the youths?
You replace robbers with criminals and you call them credible...
God will judge you
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by dunkem21(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Firefire:
Senator Bukola Saraki... Eku Ise ilu.

Btw:

The CHANGE promised to Nigerians by Buhary and APC is now gone forever (Sorry!)....

See names, see list, see over recycled politicians, see professional looters of our treasury coming back as ministers in 2015 after PMB senseless FOUR months waiting.

I just dey laugh. cheesy grin

And the brainwashed children are here defending this scam ?

Welcome to Nigeria.

Warning: Don't attempt to quote me and type rubbish.

I will quote you and type rubbish ..

..The list is rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by 2kris(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
see diz one wey ibo boys don screw tire

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Firefire(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
dunkem21:

BIG rubbish my brother... cheesy
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by HzRF(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
dunkem21:

LOL

The lineup be lyk Chelsea

Na Ghana must go dem go dey use steal our money

Time to have 105m water Hennessy borehole in Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
Yurobas are actaully more foolish

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by teadrake(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
My dear,the igbos are planning a mass protest against the emergence of Rotimi Amaechi,their godson.I suggest PMB should remove his name and have it replaced by a northerner maybe sense will catch up with them.
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by cally3D(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
Why?
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by ernesty20(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
ashawo benin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by aijazNija: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish

Your mother is more foolish

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by tlops(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Angel Amaechi and Arc Angel Fashola
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by MbashrexBashir(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin[quote author=PublicAssurance post=38731950][size=18pt][b]One day I will be Senate President of the Federal Republic!!......all of una wey love to hate me...una no go chop at all under my regime...for my personal persons on NL, un-ending contracts for una.....and I go abolish EFCC......confirmed

Na jail u go die jst try am... Meant no harm jst kidin
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by PublicAssurance: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
You sef go die inside prison. No harm meant too.
MbashrexBashir:

grin
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Kenechukwu200: 1:55am On Oct 07, 2015
OPPORTUNITY COME BUT ONCE,Make Use of It Now Not Tomorrow And Get Our Packages Below;

CONTACT US NOW!!!

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by holysina(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
try and grow up
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by atescoquality: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
God will save we youths
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by bummyla(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
I can smell the tension in the air! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera / Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.