Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? (1104 Views)

What Happens To The Engagement Ring? / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by sluk(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Am about putting a stop to my marriage. my wife to be is quite troublesome. we should be marrying next month.
Re: What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by delishpot: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Well, if it were me I would have called it off a verrry long time ago before any talk of wedding.
Why did you wait this long? A month to her wedding you realize she is too troublesome. Hiaaannnnn, put yourself in her shoes na shocked

On the other hand sha, better now than trying to log out of a marriage.
Re: What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by WHOcarex: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Better call it off now. You never enter you don dey complain.
Re: What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by Cutehector(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Collect bak ur engagement ring biko
Re: What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by MRBrownJ: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
better late than never
Re: What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by TooNoisy(f): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why did it take you so long to realise she is troublesome and not supportive? Are you sure you are not checking another chic out there.

You claim you should be getting married next month - how come you just noticed this a month to the wedding. Check yourself very well and tell us the whole story.

7 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by An0nimus: 6:37am On Oct 07, 2015
OP try answer the question of the poster above me.
Re: What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2015
sluk:
Am about putting a stop to my marriage. my wife to be is quite troublesome. we should be marrying next month.
Troublesome in what way(s)?
Or you're looking for a saint? Or scared of commitment?

You didn't know she was troublesome all along?

Most times before wedding, people have different fears.. just check and know whether they're true or misleading feelings. ..
Re: What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by GodnGold: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Ok.Better safe than sorry!Only if you are truthful and not having pre- marriage jitters .
Re: What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by 5minsmadness: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2015
One word:
Cold Feet.

Correct me and get infested by genital lice.
Re: What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by kashamyanat: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sluk, its better a broken relationship than a broken marriage. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed not managed. Pls make a wise choice.
Re: What Happens When You Have A Very Unsupportive Wife? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hahahahahaha. Pre-wedding jitters? I had it too.

Put a stop to what? Come on, goan get married before i open my eyes my friend! tongue

See his mouth like my wife is troublesome. . . All of a sudden . . One month to wedding. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Single Christian Woman / Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife / She Is Not Your Slave!!! Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.