Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ministerial List Splits Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List Splits Senate (35704 Views)

IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / Amaechi Splits Senate Panel / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by damton(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2015
And they have resumed their job once again, continue wailing till 2023

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Bibidear(f): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2015
If PMB feels those are the ones he wants to work with,there is no probs with it
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by 4stylz: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2015
Sanchez01:
Wailers are not taking this issue too well. Ghana, Togo, Cameroon and Benin Republic is not far. After all, diaspora is diasporagrin

See this he goat, who wants to stay in a shiithole; when it's better; we all in diaspora will all come back and enjoy it if there is any hope for that; and nothing you can do about it; You might even get shot in the process of making Nigeria a better place and you will be our hero

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Emmafrancis: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Depot(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2015
I repeat again, Dr. Chris Ngige is the most qualified and most credible nominee on that list. The poorest politician in Nigeria without any dent. He cares for the poor masses more than he care for himself. I love his style of leadership..
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Akinz0126(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2015
The fact that Amaechi made the list makes me feel happy.if Amaechi of all people did not make the list,who'll?
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by abe4kom: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2015
The past is gone you say?

Ok, tell that to oshiomhole and El rufai.

Those two derive highs from reliving GEJ's past!

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by sask(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] undecidedomo d tori long oo
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by MRSALT: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2015
If Amaechi scales through this, it means he had been active in all successive administrations in Nigeria since 1999. First as an assembly member/speaker - 8yrs, Governor -8yrs, Minister _4yrs. He had only David Mark to compete with. What a record!
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Konnektions146(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2015
With respect to this-

My guess would be that some names may just be screened out especially te names of the governor's that gave PDP High blood pressure.

Also I am thinking that buhari had to pay some guys for their loyalty and support and most likely reshuffle his cabinet in less than 18 months, the truth is that by then, these guys would either be dropped or be redeployed to a less relevant position,

The remaining 15 states yet to be represented should be better as PMB is not under any kind of pressure again and I am thinking he will take time to bring out some better heads
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by adebayal(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2015
i rep oct 7th ......HBD to me ......oya let the likes start rolling in grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by zeusdgrt(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Sanchez01:
Wailers are not taking this issue too well. Ghana, Togo, Cameroon and Benin Republic is not far. After all, diaspora is diasporagrin
wailers,wailers,wailers!guy the name don reign go.How much do they really pay you just to keep fooling your old age on NL?reason and talk politics maturedly with points and facts rather than talking trash and disgracing your family lineage making us believe you are dumb intellectually

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by BABANGBALI: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Sanchez01:
If they like, they should resign. As long as the President believes the people he has chosen are capable of making their presence in the cabinet count, then I have no issues.

Nigerian politics has taught me something overtime; no one should be called a thief until it is proven in a competent court of law. Jonthan, Mama Peace, NOI, FFK, Doyin Okupe, Obasanjo, Tinubu, and a host of others are still innocent until the book of remembrance gets to them. Whoever has issues with Amaechi being on the list can as well make a case and expect that he/she wins.
God bless you. 10 cartons of alomo and 100 plates of monkey pepper soup for you.
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by redcliff: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2015
odinese:
All you see in Nigeria's national assembly are useless men and wimin putting on hats and big clothes....

Non can giv a speech without reading in papers...don't know what of these a**holes are there for btw...

I think y'all saw Obama in the un?

He said all his stuff without reading sh!7!
But Nigerian President is the opposite...

Nigeria ain't ready...
Nigeria is just a joke.

Is it about how to talk? What has obama done aboyt the black killings by police in the united states recentlym bros go sitdown abeg

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by ykwildchild: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2015
No more lobby hehehehehe

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by bashydemy(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Firefire:
[size=14pt]‘‘the list and the length of time it took have further confirmed the fact that the APC-led administration is driven by propaganda and deceit , a development that raises doubts on the sincerity of its anti-corruption crusade.” Olisa M.
[/size]
Hey Shut up there and face your own problem, this is APC matter and none of your business ok... Beside na What's your business with who PMB appoint? did we or anybody complain when GEJ keep recycling minsters?
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by oluwamichael93(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2015
I knw and will kip saying Our corrupt politicians will nt just rot in jail but also in hell
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari has breached the Constitution and should be impeached if he doesn't correct his mis-deed soon enough.
How dare you leave out 15 States in the submitted appointment of Federal Ministers when the constitution clearly states that every state of the Federation must be represented.
Or are the 15 remaining states not in Nigeria?
After all, some Senators to confirm these Ministers are from those 'Omitted' States.

I SAY SEND BACK THAT DEMONIC LIST BACK TO THE DULLARD.

Clearly, 21 is different from 36.

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Orjioorji(f): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2015
I am not surprised on Buhari action he has always be an epitome of corruption, while pretending to fight it when almost all of them are x thieves .

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by teamchocolate: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Ehen zeusdgrt, are there other ways to be dumb @ dumb intellectually...

zeusdgrt:
wailers,wailers,wailers!guy the name don reign go.How much do they really pay you just to keep fooling your old age on NL?reason and talk politics maturedly with points and facts rather than talking trash and disgracing your family lineage making us believe you are dumb intellectually
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Hey Shut up there and face your own problem, this is APC matter and none of your business ok... Beside na What's your business with who PMB appoint? did we or anybody complain when GEJ keep recycling minsters?

Tell your Foolish President to give us Biafra and watch if we would speak anything concerning Nigeria again.
apc members and hypocrites and criminals
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by oluwamichael93(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2015
If dey lyk dey, they shud split frm today till 2019, they knw hw to settle and where to meet[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Adebowale89(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2015
those shouting buhari disappoint them on ministerial nominee. who did they want him to appoint? Abi who's a saint?

allow this man ears to rest jawe and stop all this incessant wailing!!!
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by slap1(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2015
I could come up with a better list in 24 hours. Even some core APC fans are not satisfied with this list but they would just pretend to. What a shame! GEJ had better ministers. Are we going back or front?
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by mistabiola: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Gabbysky:

Tell your Foolish President to give us Biafra and watch if we would speak anything concerning Nigeria again.
apc members and hypocrites and criminals

★★★One Of Those Street Hawkers I presume tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by lomprico(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Amechi will recover his money back!
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2015
chesterlee:
The dullard recycled old men

Go to court if u are not okay and beside if d man chose younger men shey ur name go dey for d list ni? Abi u just feel like wailing today as usual..
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by damrmd02(f): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2015
From my Opinion,PMB has aleady Theme dis ppl as noise maker,(the minister)I don't think they will be useful to him.Is because u ppl are shouting dt u need ministers,dts y his giving u.Soo don't be disappointed abt his list.They are take ley me rest.(Gba jen sinmi)
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by musafat(f): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Its ok by m, I jxt op buhari will nt b manipulate
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by bashydemy(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2015
nnachukz:
Sentiment can not allow us to be truthful to ourselves. The list was a disappointing one even to most APC supporters but shame could not allow them to say so. These guys except for one or two of them have served this country in the past and contributed to our problems, they only got this appointment on settlement basis which means it is still business as usual.
So who do you have in mind for him to appoint? This people contributed to our problems due to the kind of person they work with that believe stealing is not corruption..... Now tell me those in the Senate who is saint? is it Akpabio? Is it Saraki that is facing trial? is it Jonah jang,Stella Oduah...etc name them.... But the leader you work determine how you operate..
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by FreeGlobe(f): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I love the list. The anger of the wailers has to do with the names of Fashola and Amaechi in the list. Metuh is angry because Lai Muhammed will continue to bash him.
lai muhammad is bashing Metuh? why was it lai muhammad that threatened to sue metuh if he was bashing Metuh? logic fail. meanwhile where is ngeneukwenu that was bashing vanguard for breaking the news of buhari begging pdp senators?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife / Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant / CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.