Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ministerial List Splits Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List Splits Senate (35711 Views)

IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / Amaechi Splits Senate Panel / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by zeusdgrt(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2015
teamchocolate:
Ehen zeusdgrt, are there other ways to be dumb @ dumb intellectually...

definitely,that's why a dullard in academics can be the best womanizer in around.
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Rawani: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2015
murphyibiam15:

The first criticism had come from Akpabio who had drawn attention to the
constitutional provision that all states of the federation be represented in the
feder the sycophancy..any small thing u guys will use 'wailers' to cover up

constitutional provision that all states of the federation be represented in the

Criticism is different from condemnation. He clearly said he was generally impressed with the list.

byrron:

Akpabio promised to make efforts in ensuring the success of the Buhari administration.‎
He said:

“So far, on a personal note, I am impressed with the list that was sent by the President. I believe that he has kept his word by ensuring that we seek out people of integrity who can salvage the country. But of course, the Senate will still do its work of screening and re-screening and I pray that more than 70 or 80 per cent of the list should pass through.”
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by 400billionman: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2015
Fail all the former polithiefcians.

Amachi and Fasola comes to mind..
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by PassingShot(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2015
chuna1985:

APC n buhari has already ruined Nigeria...it's too late
Use the time you spend on NL to wail about Buhari to work on your grammar.

Hope you appreciate the advice.
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by suxkill: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2015
We are building what PDP destroyed in 16yrs......APC
hahahaha,some zombies will come here and defend the dullard,who promised to work with technocrats and incorrupt people like Aisha who was arrested by efcc for graft of 32billlion in 2005,under the umbrella of PDP.Or Ameachi who used River state funds to support his oga at top before he decamped to APC.
neither former PDP chairman Audu who was perceived to be corrupt by opposition party,

I see no changes........Tupac

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by nuelyoyo(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2015
The only disappointment I have for the list is that it is incomplete, as for the composition, I am ok with it, I believe whoever is appointed minister will perform based on the rules set by the president and his leadership style, believe me, if u bring Abah Moro back as Minister of interior under this regime, he dare not collect money for recruitment the way he did under GEJ. It is how u manage people that determines the outcome they give you.
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by PassingShot(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2015
chisco82:
Eg: Audu ogbe, why did have to resign as the PDP Chairman, be honest plz.
NB: I'm not a member nor supporter of PDP but i love Nigeria and want it to be good.
I have always love PMB thats why i want him to succeed but l'm afraid he may not succeed with some of those set of people sir.
Thanks.
Did you know why Audu Ogbe resigned from PDP? Just so you know, it was because he criticized OBJ severally which OBJ could not accept.

Even a known wailer in Balarabe Musa had to accept that Ogbe is an outstanding character.

That Ogbe is the only name you could even fault tells a lot about your criticism of the list.
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by PassingShot(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2015
OldJohn:

What if Diezani, Oduah, Abba Moro, Bankole, were brought so that leader B would use them where after leader A failed Would this be the same treatment you would give them? You stink of hypocrisy and dumb N5000 per month mentality. So now you remember diezani's sins but won't rember Fashola's??

Bloody N5000 hypocrite
You're still making the mistake about the N5,000. It has increased to N20k per week. You wan join?

Ignoramus!
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by MabraO: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
odinese:

Ain't even in Nigeria buddy

Y poke ur nose into something dat doesn't concern u or know nothing of
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Unlimitedoye: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I love the list. The anger of the wailers has to do with the names of Fashola and Amaechi in the list. Metuh is angry because Lai Muhammed will continue to bash him.
SEE NIGERIA YOUTH IF HE NOMINATE SAINTS WE WILL BE TAKING IT MAKE ME REMEMBER WIZKID SONG
IF I WANT TO SHIT THEY TALK
IF I WANT TO EAT THEY TALK
I BEG LEAVE STORY
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2015
PassingShot:

Use the time you spend on NL to wail about Buhari to work on your grammar.

Hope you appreciate the advice.

Loooooooooooool, which s waste village did this Yoruba illiterate come from Is it ogbomosho Please don't run from this argument, point out the grammatical error in my post ...... I'm waiting.

Dont run ooo
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by PassingShot(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2015
chuna1985:

Loooooooooooool, which s waste village did this Yoruba illiterate come from Is it ogbomosho Please don't run from this argument, point out the grammatical error in my post ...... I'm waiting.

Dont run ooo

OLODO, "APC and Buhari" cannot take "has" but "have".

Your English teacher at primary school needs to be flogged for doing such a poor job with you.

Well, what am I even talking when your chief wailer, in whom your high hopes lie could say "most dumbest"?
TonyeBarcanista:
The 8th Senate is the most dumbest and useless Senate EVER! How can you even think of screening a President that has popular mandate? I think these Senators don't have any idea on their duties as parliamentarians. Lemme be very clear, they CANNOT screen a President.

As for 'Take-a-bow' Senators, I don't see anything different.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by odinese(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2015
MabraO:

Y poke ur nose into something dat doesn't concern u or know nothing of
Bcoz I'm a Nigerian.. And I care abt her
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by MabraO: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2015
odinese:

Bcoz I'm a Nigerian.. And I care abt her

A nigerian that don't know his former clueless hero couldn't read a speech without looking through paper nd now condemning d present president for doing so
This really speaks well of u
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Episteme2(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2015
PassingShot:

This got me thinking if PDP has learnt a lesson. The same "propaganda and deceit" they shouted to high heavens when APC was formed. The same "propaganda and deceit" they shouted during the campaign. The same "propaganda and deceit" they shouted till they lost the presidency. Yet, it's the same words they're still shouting even when out of power!

Do they think Nigerians are as stupid as they are?

At the end of the day, Nigerians will not judge PMB and his government on what PDP says but on their performance compared with the previous PDP's.
Blind support!
It is not what the president wants but what the masses and essentially, the constitution says.

We don't need Metu tell us the obvious propaganda, lies and deceit that characterise the APC-led government.

We don't have to wait till the end to pass our judgement. Truthful people know so far that this government of APC has not lived up to expectation.
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by odinese(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2015
MabraO:

A nigerian that don't know his former clueless hero couldn't read a speech without looking through paper nd now condemning d present president for doing so
This really speaks well of u

I mean all Nigerian leaders! and not just Buhari
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by PassingShot(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Episteme2:

Blind support!
It is not what the president wants but what the masses and essentially, the constitution says.

We don't need Metu tell us the obvious propaganda, lies and deceit that characterise the APC-led government.

We don't have to wait till the end to pass our judgement. Truthful people know so far that this government of APC has not lived up to expectation.
Yeah, truthful people as represented by you.

Tell me the meaning of "hallucination" please?
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2015
chuna1985:

Dont run ooo
You don run? Olodo!

grin grin grin
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by MabraO: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
odinese:

I mean all Nigerian leaders! and not just Buhari

Stop saying otherwise cos u were referring to buhari nd y even mentioned his name
Suddenly it turned all nigerian president
Na wa oh
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by odinese(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
MabraO:

Stop saying otherwise cos u were referring to buhari nd y even mentioned his name
Suddenly it turned all nigerian president
Na wa oh
Pls f off and don't quote me again
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by MabraO: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2015
odinese:

Pls f off and don't quote me again

Mumu
Shame on u
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2015
PassingShot:

You're still making the mistake about the N5,000. It has increased to N20k per week. You wan join?

Ignoramus!

grin grin grin so finally it was 80k a month that made you say I should pray to achieve what you have??

80K to mislead Nigerians. So pathetic. You can make better channelling your talents to more productive things.

By the way, multiplying by 2, you still aren't close to me wink poor bastard
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by PassingShot(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2015
OldJohn:

grin grin grin so finally it was 80k a month that made you say I should pray to achieve what you have??

80K to mislead Nigerians. So pathetic. You can make better channelling your talents to more productive things.

By the way, multiplying by 2, you still aren't close to me wink poor bastard
Nincompoop! You be small pikin. Done with you!
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by opineflu(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2015
scribble:
Baba Bubu failed on this one.
woefully
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by MartinsEgah: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Hey!

Am beginning 2 see some of us in dis group as additional problems 2 d progress of Naija.

Dey see d truth & cover it.
Wats ur gain?

4 Gods sake we prefered PMB 2 GEJ & 4 dat we expect himm(PMB) 2 go constitutionally or dont we hav guidelines in d day 2 day running of d government?

Crying out loud, "Change! change!"
Dis type of actions was wat played out during his military era wen he(PMB) stepped out of d laid down rules thereby going his personal way.

We most all advise him because d constitution is not 4 fine see but b followed 2 d lattest even if others didnt.
Dis & more are d Change we seek noting less.
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by Memphis357(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I love the list. The anger of the wailers has to do with the names of Fashola and Amaechi in the list. Metuh is angry because Lai Muhammed will continue to bash him.
Please,shut up!!!!!
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by JBL316: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
So long my name no dey the list, no be only crack go dey senate. The senate go fracture!
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by advocate007(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
In as much as Buhari is a symbol of honesty and good Governance. You will agree with me that, politicking is necessary. I see that list largely as a reward for hardwork. It's mainly person's that had contributed in one way or the other for the realisation of the Buhari presidency. And above all the person's he has chosen to work with.
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by opribo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Everyday we learn, how on earth this list can be applauded by anyone after wasting all this time only to come up with list of already known people whose antecedents are clear baffles me. If this were GEJ would this same people make excuses for him. I fear the people living in this Nigeria more than anything else on earth.
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by ExInferis(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
odinese:
All you see in Nigeria's national assembly are useless men and wimin putting on hats and big clothes....

Non can giv a speech without reading in papers...don't know what of these a**holes are there for btw...

I think y'all saw Obama in the un?

He said all his stuff without reading sh!7!
But Nigerian President is the opposite...

Nigeria ain't ready...
Nigeria is just a joke.

Western presidents read from a teleprompter cleverly hidden. when obama speaks without one, he stutters, hesitates and fumbles.

Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by odinese(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
ExInferis:

Western presidents read from a teleprompter cleverly hidden. when obama speaks without one, he stutters, hesitates and fumbles.

But not all the time actually.
Re: Ministerial List Splits Senate by ExInferis(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
odinese:

But not all the time actually.

Check youtube for interviews without TPs. You'd find he's not so smooth a talker. He hesitates. Presidents always use prepeared speeches. The teleprompters are usually cleverly hidden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi / David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.