Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

6 Things Everyone Must Have To Stop Doing During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Everyone Must Have To Stop Doing During Sex (1529 Views)

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Everyone Must Have To Stop Doing During Sex by Maxwellctboy(m): 5:38am On Oct 07, 2015
1. 69ing
OK, who is still pretending that they like to 69 with their partner? Because I would really like to meet them and say, “Can you stop? Sexual novices everywhere are 69ing because they heard somewhere that it was DARING, KINKY, COOL and it’s not!” 69ing is your own personal private hell.READ ALL NOW @ http://www.maxwellctbblog.com/2015/04/6-things-we-have-to-stop-doing-during.html
Re: 6 Things Everyone Must Have To Stop Doing During Sex by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2015
You do realise that those are for gays...right?
Re: 6 Things Everyone Must Have To Stop Doing During Sex by pTomz(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2015
So sorry Mrcry
Re: 6 Things Everyone Must Have To Stop Doing During Sex by fagbohun4j(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2015
This is for you: e no go better for you and your link.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight / Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? / Will My Guy Call To Make Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.