Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Will My Guy Call To Make Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Guy Call To Make Up? (1528 Views)

How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by mamagee3(f): 4:55am On Aug 21, 2016
On Wednesday afternoon, I was doing volunteer work when my guy called me and I told him I was doing volunteer work, he asked me to send him the address so he will come meet me which I did but then he told me it was 29miles from his house and that he was on his way to come meet me and when he gets there I should come out so he would see me but the. I told him I doubt I can come out to meet me because once you get in it is really difficult to get out unless you're permitted to. Then I told him I had to go so I wouldn't get terminated from the program but instead of hanging up and waiting for my call when I get out, he said I should shut up and then I hung up because I had to go. But for some reason, he didn't believe me.

And then he sent me this text afterwards saying,This time i.mean it I will never call u again, I hate liars,I will look else where for a better Nigerian who will not lie to me cos I hate liars who tend to dance of people intelligence. If u call me I will curse u out.Don't call me again."

What do you think about this issue?
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by ladyF(f): 5:01am On Aug 21, 2016
grin
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by mamagee3(f): 5:02am On Aug 21, 2016
ladyF:
grin
What's so funny?
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by ladyF(f): 5:08am On Aug 21, 2016
mamagee3:

What's so funny?
Nothing Ma lipsrsealed
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 21, 2016
ladyF:
grin

grin grin indeed
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by Venusman(m): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2016
He's told you not to call him but you can text in series to explain things to him. meanwhile, next time you're going to engage in such activity that won't permit your freedom for sometimes, I suggest you inform him to avoid trouble of this sort. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by mamagee3(f): 5:28am On Aug 21, 2016
ladyF:

Nothing Ma lipsrsealed
No, tell me.
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by mamagee3(f): 5:31am On Aug 21, 2016
Venusman:
He's told you not to call him but you can text in series to explain things to him. meanwhile, next time you're going to engage in such activity that won't permit your freedom for sometimes, I suggest you inform him to avoid trouble of this sort. Good luck!
I should have told him before hand.

I regret this.
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by ladyF(f): 5:31am On Aug 21, 2016
mamagee3:

No, tell me.

Never mind Ma... grin

1 Like

Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by mamagee3(f): 5:39am On Aug 21, 2016
ladyF:

Never mind Ma... grin
Ok.
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 21, 2016
I am not only flabbergasted but utterly amazed that you have a boyfriend that can put up with your eccentricity.
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by Andy790(m): 5:52am On Aug 21, 2016
He doesn't trust you....... And trust is all u need a relationship
My opinion. Move ahead
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by dilini(m): 6:08am On Aug 21, 2016
It will dificult convincing him that you were actually there. You could have told him to come and when he gets there they could still allow him to a gate-through. Except you ain't convincing enough about your story 'cos I find your story sketchy and unfounding, lots of loopholes and doesn't sound believing. Just do wat is necessary and find ways to make him believe you, a camera-shot or something to prove that you were actually where you claim to be...

My 2cents sha....

1 Like

Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by DerrickzB: 6:09am On Aug 21, 2016
I can't blame D guy.. most of you girsl don't usually gve guys d momentum to trust u. Perhaps u should state some things u have done in d past...
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by emvuatt: 6:44am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 21, 2016
This ur guy dey endure o I swear
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by Ezedon(m): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Tell us the truth first so that we'll know how to advice you
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by mamagee3(f): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2016
Ezedon:
Tell us the truth first so that we'll know how to advice you
That is the truth.
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by ib22003(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2016
mamagee3:
On Wednesday afternoon, I was doing volunteer work when my guy called me and I told him I was doing volunteer work, he asked me to send him the address so he will come meet me which I did but then he told me it was 29miles from his house and that he was on his way to come meet me and when he gets there I should come out so he would see me but the. I told him I doubt I can come out to meet me because once you get in it is really difficult to get out unless you're permitted to. Then I told him I had to go so I wouldn't get terminated from the program but instead of hanging up and waiting for my call when I get out, he said I should shut up and then I hung up because I had to go. But for some reason, he didn't believe me.

And then he sent me this text afterwards saying,This time i.mean it I will never call u again, I hate liars,I will look else where for a better Nigerian who will not lie to me cos I hate liars who tend to dance of people intelligence. If u call me I will curse u out.Don't call me again."

What do you think about this issue?

From this I see you may have lied to him in the past and he found out or you never take time to explain stuffs to him and you feel he should underatand. which one
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by brightalo1010: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2016
Op Tell me more
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by mamagee3(f): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Keep it coming!!!
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by mamagee3(f): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
brightalo1010:
Op Tell me more
More about what?
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
1)Its either you've done some things in the past that raised his suspicions

OR

2)He is just taking the anger of his past gfs on you,that could have made him conclude that all girls are liars..(those kinda guy)

OR

3)He has anger issues..cos even if he wants to get angry,that message carries a lot of weight for such offense.
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by brightalo1010: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
mamagee3:

More about what?
the storyline in full
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by Ifakiland(m): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Honestly, true true...I am not understanding!!!
Re: Will My Guy Call To Make Up? by Venusman(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2016
mamagee3:

I should have told him before hand.

I regret this.
how's you Man now, I hope you guyz has settled the rift.

(1) (Reply)

See The Suprise Message MTN Sent Today / Why Are Men So Selfish ? / Chaiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! What Is Dis?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.