Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers (25441 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by poiZon: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Pictures of the slain Boko Haram terrorists... I smell propaganda
bros u dey follow me smell am?
Over 100bokos killed and just 9 ak47 recovered, abeg dem dey share the guns amongst demselves?
Propaganda can be smelled even if ur nose is blocked.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by mightyhaze: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
missKiffy:

Is it that when you guys hear news of the Nigerian army succeeding against boko haram, you guys are not just happy
its not dat hez not happy dear. Jst dat hez probly tired of scam news.u knw how it is na wen sb is givin u false hope
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Excuzeme: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
The Nigerian Army in the early hours of Wednesday killed over 100 Boko Haram terrorists after they made attempts to attack 120 Task Force Battalion troops, located at Goniri, Yobe State.

“On the last count over 100 terrorists bodies were seen. Unfortunately however, 7 of our gallant soldiers paid the supreme price while defending our fatherland, while 1 officer and 8 soldiers were wounded in action.

“Our troops have recovered a sizeable arms, ammunition and other equipment from the terrorists. These include 1 General Purpose Machine Gun, 2 Rocket Propelled Grenades, 9 AK-47 rifles and belted rounds of 7.62 (NATO) ammunitions. Others were various wires used for Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), 7 Primed IEDs, different types of Spanners and a Torch Light,” Mr. Usman, a colonel, said

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191120-nigerian-army-kills-over-100-boko-haram-militants-loses-7-soldiers.html

Lalasticlala

Let me see:

100 terrorists ..... and all you could recover was a single GP machine gun and 9 AK-47?

Are you telling us that the remaining over 80 Boko a' Rams were using "Torch Light and Spanners" to fight our gallant soldiers?

Just nor vex me this afternoon o! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
poiZon:

bros u dey follow me smell am?
Over 100bokos killed and just 9 ak47 recovered, abeg dem dey share the guns amongst demselves?
Propaganda can be smelled even if ur nose is blocked.
Expect more propaganda grin
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:
cool
CHILDREN OF HATE CRYING
i didnt see u again yesterday, were u outta ideas?
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by PointB: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2015

18 And in those days, She-cow, who led the purveyors of terror and tormentor of the people who ravaged the land and slaughter the people, addressed the people saying, “I am She-cow the terror; the one who was, the one who is, and the one who is to come. News of my death is a lie told to deceive you by King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer and his Warlords. By Hallah, you shall serve my god or become my slave, or I shall annihilate you.”

19 Now the commander of King Bubu men of war is a fearsome Warlord. He is called Bura the snake charmer, son of Tyia. When Bura, the snake charmer, son of Tyia, heard the word of She-cow, he flipped his cloths, push his chest up and down to show his muscles and mass of flesh. “She-cow and his band of brigands are noise-makers and cowards,” he declared, “I shall crush him, and all who stand with him.”

20 Then Bura, the snake charmer son of Tyia and his men ran around the city seven times, so that the people may know that they are strong and many in number.

21 Then Bura, the snake charmer son of Tyia and his men fell upon the tents and encampments of She-cow, and slew many who follow him.

22 She-cow fled with some of his men and hid among the people who are allied to his cause. Thereupon, She-cow and his band of brigands continue to ravage the land, plunder, maim and kill and disappear among the people who are allied to his cause.
https://www.nairaland.com/2647257/acts-king-bubu-son-hari

The Commander-In-Chief and his men should stop treating Boko Haram with kid's gloves. They promised to defeat them, they should do so without much delays.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by thecall: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
they killed 100, many ran away injured n the army only recovered less than 10 guns. this lie too much.....
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Rilwayne001: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

i didnt see u again yesterday, were u outta ideas?

There is the situation where silence is the best reply to a fool. Some people are unwilling to listen, and are certain of their position. Anything you offer will be met with hostility, because you are obviously attacking them.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by kkboy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
This story did not jive very well. 100 killed with about 20 guns recovered. Does it mean that the rest wanted to go and attack an army based with bare hands or are they on a deliberate suicide mission. So it is either the number being reported as killed is false or the arms recovered not fully declared.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by b2strike(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
you bagas should go dia and take pictures and videos. hopeless donkey cows.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by osamaBUSH(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
I deliberately refuse to believe this one in the sense that they always give us a lot of contradictory news and informations on this insurgency saga. One minute they have surrendered then next minute bombings everywhere. Rest in peace to our gallant soldiers.

FTC
Chocolate cream
come to think of it, they killed over 100 terrorist but recovered less than 20 weapons. I guess the rest were only there for moral support.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Kennyfancy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Na lie joor
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by HirstMOG(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is like these Boko boys share the same 7 lives as their leader, shekahu, if not the tens and hundreds the military are killing every now and then should have by now end the insurgency. God help us with the propaganda the military spew every now and then to cover most of their failures.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by isoryt(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
How do we knw this news is true?
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Ak4swagger(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
dharay99:
angry
I'm †ired of ds...."dey killed †oday, dey arres†ed ²moro"
Wey pic†ure sef....& When will ds end once & ⁴all...
see for yourself now

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by uzor2(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
How could Nigeria army have recovered only 7 AK47 from 100 boko haram militants. The AK47 recovered are supposed to be 100 or more.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by samscholes: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
I deliberately refuse to believe this one in the sense that they always give us a lot of contradictory news and informations on this insurgency saga. One minute they have surrendered then next minute bombings everywhere. Rest in peace to our gallant soldiers.

FTC
Chocolate cream
hi u look gorgeous can we be fwends
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by dharay99: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ak4swagger:

see for yourself now
so killinq snakes nw
is wah yhu ppl cal killinq bokoharam?
Ohk...con†eenuu.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by chocolateme(f): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
samscholes:
hi u look gorgeous can we be fwends
we are already
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by 247notire(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
“Our troops have recovered a sizeable arms, ammunition
and other equipment from the terrorists. These include 1
General Purpose Machine Gun, 2 Rocket Propelled
Grenades, 9 AK-47 rifles and belted rounds of 7.62
(NATO) ammunitions. Others were various wires used for
Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), 7 Primed IEDs,
different types of Spanners and a Torch Light,” Mr.
Usman, a colonel, said" The question is did over 100 terrorists fight with these very few weapons discovered? And u say u killed all of them. NA and Lie Mohammed I'm not sure who's a worse liar these days. Like if u think it's NA and share if u think it's Mr Lie Mohammed...
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
"while 1 officer and 8 soldiers were wounded in action". The 1 officer is not a soldier I guess undecided
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by 247notire(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Blacksnowz:
These Boko Garam people no de die finish? Na so them many? Abi dem de come back to life? Today 100 killed, tomorrow 150 surrendered! Ah ah na.
No. They are zombies. They come alive after death. NA trying to fool all the ppl at the same time.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Glocal1: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Meanwhile, there were reported multiple bomb blasts in d city early dis morning. These BH demons have resurged to attacking d barracks. May Shekau and his goons rot in d uttermost part of hell n their souls know no peace. I have always said dat d military should do more of intelligence gathering, considering d fact dat these demons would have poached d city overnight and wreaked dis havoc at dawn. Of course der is need to revive d local security groups as well in order to consolidate military efforts. I also hope der r prisoners of war caught in dis crossfire, dey should investigated n tortured for info dat would help in tracing n tackling dis imbroglio. In d end I see an end to dis insurgent movement only if we can all collaborate n pay d price. God bless NA, AF, NF n d loyal citizens.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
God which kind scam country are we living. ....
how can everything about Nigeria always be a scam. ....

In fact there's no truth in Nigeria media. (Brown envelope)
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by DeGenius3(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I AGREE
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by mavelo: 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:

“On the last count over 100 terrorists bodies were seen. Unfortunately however, 7 of our gallant soldiers paid the supreme price while defending our fatherland, while 1 officer and 8 soldiers were wounded in action.

“Our troops have recovered a sizeable arms, ammunition and other equipment from the terrorists. These include 1 General Purpose Machine Gun, 2 Rocket Propelled Grenades, 9 AK-47 rifles and belted rounds of 7.62 (NATO) ammunitions. Others were various wires used for Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), 7 Primed IEDs, different types of Spanners and a Torch Light,” Mr. Usman, a colonel, said

SUMMARY:
So ova 100 dead terrorist used 1GP machine gun, 2 RPG, 9 AK-47, 7 Primed IEDs, Diff typ of spanners & a touch lyt.
So by my calc., 19 were holdin weapons, 1 ws holdin a touch lyt and d rest(ova 80) were holdin spanners n wires. undecided
NA spokeperson I got ur mssg!!! Arm crossed
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by J4justice: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
We only see the pictures of the Boko Haram attacks and not that of the Nigerian Army slaught.
By the way, why must the number of the slain Boko Haram terrorists be 100? Not 98 or 102, etc. ?Hmm
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
pictures?
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Mutuwa(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sparrow13:
this your name, may it visit all them haters

by the grace of the almighty it will,weda them like am or not.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by moyarhtohbadt(f): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Good work. Guys please help me win the #silverbirdvjsearch contest by likin my video on instagram @moh_og_ . God bless
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by samscholes: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
we are already
want to know u can i av ur pin
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by crimo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
RIP to the fallen heroes.but 9 AK 47 & 1 multi purpose machine gun does no add up compared with a 100 killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okechukwu Ibeanu, Not Amina Zakari Is Chairman INEC Logistics Committee / Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.