Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers (25443 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by M4gunners: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Damn! But If it were Boko haram Killed and burn 1000 civilians you will believe abi You guys are very disgusting and pathetic. We don't want your useless believe. Mtchewww
Yes because we will see the pictures of the casualties on tv and national newspapers. But here we didn't see anything. If they are doing press up ,will show us ,but wen they claim to have killed 100 bh , they won't show us, that is why we don't believe.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by begreat: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2015
How can NA say dey killed all d terrorist (over 100) nd tell me dey recovered just 9 Ak 47, Gpmg, n ieds, spanners n tourch light? Did they kill 7 gallant soldiers n wounded 1 officer nd 8 soldiers with spanners n just 9 ak47? NA, remeber we are all one, so stop feeding us with lies, tanchu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by OrIandoOwoh(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Touchforfree(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
I refuse to believe this one in the sense that they always give us a lot of contradictory news and informations on this insurgency saga. One minute they have surrendered then next minute bombings everywhere. Rest in peace to our gallant soldiers.

Ds is because the insurgents compelled pple to join them; look @ d case where a man's wife and children were abducted so that d man can join them.

It's getting like if one is caught, lots will be initiated; until their main financiers are apprehended, we'll keep on hearing or reading ds.

But it's well known that God has never placed a burden more than our might onto us.

Their end is fastly approaching by His Grace.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by dignity33: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2015
I refuse to believe that number and why no picture.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Iwonttell(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2015
WHOcarex:
Your nose go soon block. Everything to you na propaganda. Its like you are just getting to know the word "propaganda"
vert funny This got me laughing
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Blacksnowz(f): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2015
These Boko Garam people no de die finish? Na so them many? Abi dem de come back to life? Today 100 killed, tomorrow 150 surrendered! Ah ah na.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by shortgun(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2015
missKiffy:

Is it that when you guys hear news of the Nigerian army succeeding against boko haram, you guys are not just happy
Its not that we are not happy when the Army is winning is just that we refuse to be deceived by these lies.

How can they claim to kill over 100 boko haram fighters who came to take over place and only recovered 9 AK 47 rifles from them.

Do the maths
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by LoGiCkk: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Wow...I'm so so glad to be part of the nairaland family...this platform is one that has really inspired, assisted and increased my knowledge on virtually everything...on this note, I say a big thank you to all the writers, members and readers...I hope to also use my responses and write ups to inspire someone/people just as you've all inspired me.

God bless you all.

Having said that...I honestly think the Nigerian Army should let their actions speak for them. They've been using the Internet/ media to talk more than is expected...how many times do/did we see the American army tweeting or updating their activities on social media whenever they're on a mission? Talking too much is a way of revealing your strategy thereby strengthening your enemy to attack more...less talks, more actions please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2015
we avnt lost soldiers for some time now.this 7 is huge sad .RIP gallant men of honor
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by peter4d2(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2015
MPEROR:
100 Boko Harem came to fight with only 9 AK47
Hommie God bless u 4 dis comment wen my icon on political matter said its all propaganda they said he jess heard d word.
Toneybarcanista drive it down their throat buhari is never d messiah we long 4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by ayoodeji(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2015
I hope I am not the only one who have noticed these constracting figures.
When our army wins, the number of BH militants casualty is usually high but when BH attack (overun) a village just few civilians die. for clearer understanding of what I am trying to say, Imagine if there is an attack in Oshodi not to talk of a whole village.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Pictures of the slain Boko Haram terrorists... I smell propaganda
Jonathan wa giving us picture proofs. These lame as.s propagandist are giving us stories.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2015
The Nigerian Army in the early hours of Wednesday killed over 100 Boko Haram terrorists after they made attempts to attack 120 Task Force Battalion troops, located at Goniri, Yobe State.

A statement by the army spokesman, Sani Usman, said during the encounter, the terrorists killed seven soldiers and wounded nine others.

“During the encounter, our gallant troops successfully repelled the attack and inflicted heavy casualty on the invading terrorists as all of them were killed.

“On the last count over 100 terrorists bodies were seen. Unfortunately however, 7 of our gallant soldiers paid the supreme price while defending our fatherland, while 1 officer and 8 soldiers were wounded in action.

“Our troops have recovered a sizeable arms, ammunition and other equipment from the terrorists. These include 1 General Purpose Machine Gun, 2 Rocket Propelled Grenades, 9 AK-47 rifles and belted rounds of 7.62 (NATO) ammunitions. Others were various wires used for Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), 7 Primed IEDs, different types of Spanners and a Torch Light,” Mr. Usman, a colonel, said

He stated further that troops had become more determined to defend their location and continued to serve as blocking force to any fleeing terrorists from the Nigerian Air Force aerial bombardments and other troops artillery fire.

Mr. Usman said the troops also destroyed a terrorist training camp and recovered Improvised Explosive Devices, IEDs.

“In a related development, troops of 21 Brigade on fighting patrol from Bama to Ngurosoye, have destroyed Boko Haram terrorists camps along that axis.

“While on patrol, the brave soldiers came across some of the terrorists hideouts that also served as fabricating area for IEDs and the terrorists’ training area. Another patrol along Bama-Kawuri axis discovered and exhumed IEDs and wires for detonation.

“It is important to reiterate that the Nigerian Army along with the support of the Nigerian Air Force and other Security Agencies would not relent in its determined effort of defeating Boko Haram terrorists,” the army spokesman said.

[funny. How can they recover only 9 rifles from over 100 terrorists that were killed. What were the dead terrorists fighting wit? Their hands? Or maybe their guns disappeared wen they died.]
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Atlantian: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2015
“Our troops have recovered a sizeable arms, ammunition and other equipment from the terrorists. These include 1 General Purpose Machine Gun, 2 Rocket Propelled Grenades, 9 AK-47 rifles and belted rounds of 7.62 (NATO) ammunitions. Others were various wires used for Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), 7 Primed IEDs, different types of Spanners and a Torch Light,” Mr. Usman, a colonel, said

So, I am to believe that our soldiers killed 100 Boko Haram members, but 9 AK-47 rifles were recovered ? I dont think 100 Boko Haram members can go out with 9 AKs. So sorry Nigerian Soldiers, I dont believe this.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by DaGC(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2015
The part about the recovered weapons kinda makes the story somehow. For a 100+ fighters as claimed, but less than 15 weapons recovered is weird. Especially, since they alleged that BH came on an offensive to take over.

Were the rest carrying stones and catapults?

R.I.P to the soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2015
slimmy05:
Jonathan wa giving us picture proofs. These lame as.s propagandist are giving us stories.
They will rather release pictures of Buratai's push-ups
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by ideatoprince18(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Damn! But If it were Boko haram Killed and burn 1000 civilians you will believe abi You guys are very disgusting and pathetic. We don't want your useless believe. Mtchewww
....... Book haram show us pictures buh Nigeria army don't show us pictures!!!!#
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by SUBWAY101(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Firefire:

We actually need videos now to confirm.

God bless the NA.

Enemy of Nigeria, you will believe if its boko haram killing Nigerian soldier. You always rejoice when they strike, but asking for a video when its the other way. Some young men like you are facing those monsters so you can sleep with your 2 eyes, but you still wishing them evil indirectly. God pass una.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Jayuba(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2015
These militants are many. Kill them all.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by SUBWAY101(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2015
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Pictures of the slain Boko Haram terrorists... I smell propaganda
[/s]

Boko haram sympathizer, Shame on you.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by nationwide1(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2015
sameer1212:
But you don't need picture to confirm bomb blast abi Mtchewww.
But there is ALWAYS picture proof of bomb blasts.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by chesterlee(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2015
If na where Buratai (the photo friendly Coas) dey do press up...Dem go show us pictures

But they Killed over 100 BH boys...No pictures!!!

I know propaganda when I see one! Pictures or #Adontbilivit
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by dantedante: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Over 100 boko harams were killed by the Nigerian Army and the only items recover were 1
General Purpose Machine Gun, 2 Rocket Propelled
Grenades, 9 AK-47 rifles and belted rounds of 7.62
(NATO) ammunitions. Others were various wires used for
Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), 7 Primed IEDs,
different types of Spanners and a Torch Light. This is. a cheap propaganda by the Nigerian Army.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by princejtb4real(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Another Lie
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by belloabdulrazaq(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Keep up the good job NA. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by ndcide(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is what you get when APC enters the Army.
Propaganda that they themselves can't believe, they force on it.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Bambless1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
I Don't B.................
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by flyingsnail(f): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is a lie, lies everywhere
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dbboy:
Arrange noni, I better believe monkeys than Nigeria lying army, this govt is built on lies.
i don't blame u. Staying in d comfort of ur house behind dat China phone of urs has made u this way. Those soldiers hav family too but yet they are there defending ur like and this is all u hav to say.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by SergeAlain: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
na so them de tell us funny story.
Maybe the 90 boko haram were armed with catapault.

dantedante:
Over 100 boko harams were killed by the Nigerian Army and the only items recover were 1
General Purpose Machine Gun, 2 Rocket Propelled
Grenades, 9 AK-47 rifles and belted rounds of 7.62
(NATO) ammunitions. Others were various wires used for
Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), 7 Primed IEDs,
different types of Spanners and a Torch Light. This is. a cheap propaganda by the Nigerian Army.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Israelfx2(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
over 100 of them attacking a military base,all killed and yet only 7 Ak?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) / Zamfara Massacre: I Alerted Securities 24 Hours Before, They Failed To Act- Yari / Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.