Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? (11137 Views)

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? / Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
pbs4real:
white lies undecided

It is not, my boyfriend moved abroad 2 months ago. I will see him in December
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? by pbs4real(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rainess:

It is not, my boyfriend moved abroad 2 months ago. I will see him in December
amm gna stand in for him grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? by juche(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
virginity still remains the pride of every Good and God fearing lady,they know that their body is the temple of God and don't misuse it,I love and respect virgins anytime anyday cos its not easy,non virgins have the worst character and the most unfaithful in marriages cos they had sampled so many dicks to the extent they are no more satisfied with only one....I don't know why non virgins hates virgins,as if there were forced to loose theirs,true true women are their worst enemies...tufiakwa
SPARE US THE SERMON.
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? by Youngpo413: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
juche:
SPARE US THE SERMON.
suite yourself
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? by MrsChima(f): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
None a week but once a year.
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? by Seculent: 12:32am On Oct 21, 2015
MrsChima:
None a week but once a year.
Linus. undecided
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? by DeUltimate7(m): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2015
CapitalJHOZ11:
How Many times do you have s*x in a week..because may ex girlfriend broke up with me, saying she likes us having it every time..
in a week she advices me to always have it 15 time or more... i was like shocked " dis girl go kill me oo"
should i run or have that..??
How many do you get in a week..??
Eyin obirin eje wo ooooo, wink grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? by bunnyhabit: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2017
typical twice a day in morning when wake up and night before sleeping
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? by berryice(f): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2017
Twice in a month

Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] / show / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right