Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? (893 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by aigboeben(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why is it that in most marriages there is battle for ownership between mother-in-law and the wife. If the man takes side with his mum he is termed mummy's boy. Should the man take sides with his wife he will be called woman wrapper. Or should the guy just ignore both?
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by mayorkyzo: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lols this matter no be small matter o..e dey cause problem daily...but a certain level of diplomacy on the part of the man goes a long way...
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by ernesty20(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
aigboeben:
Why is it that in most marriages there is battle for ownership between mother-in-law and the wife. If the man takes side with his mum he is termed mummy's boy. Should the man take sides with his wife he will be called woman wrapper. Or should the guy just ignore both?
i never marry. So i dnt knw
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by Dygeasy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
It's not about taking sides. Let the one who's wrong know that they're wrong. I cannot displease my wife to please my mum nor vice-versa. Plus my mum has to know and understand another important woman is in my life while at the same time make my wife know that my mom's position cannot be diminished. You as a man have to let both parties know these facts anyhow you can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
He shouldn't have to pick sides. Rather he should be a mediator, a bridge that connects the two most important women in his life. Honestly, I'd feel bad if my man fought his mum because of me, because I wouldn't wanna be those daughter-inlaws that come in & tear a perfectly normal family apart. Neutral is how he should be. Not side with me or his mum or I'd start to think he doesn't deserve to Bleep with but should rather return back to the kitty since he acts like a baby still grin

1 Like

Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by IamRespected: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
All join, me I never marry so I don't know
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by misspicy(f): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
He had better be a woman wrapper,mummys boy is a no no
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by 2dice(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Women are Generally possessive
Mother vs Wife palava
Just pray your Wife finds favor from your Mama
#shikena
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
A mature and sensible husband is all I ask for.....he would neither be a mummy's boy nor a woman wrrapper
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by aigboeben(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
misspicy:
He had better be a woman wrapper,mummys boy is a no no
Y are u this selfish? Have u forgotten some day you too would become a mother in law?
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by Candyrain(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He shouldn't have to pick sides. Rather he should be a mediator, a bridge that connects the two most important women in his life. Honestly, I'd feel bad if my man fought his mum because of me, because I wouldn't wanna be those daughter-inlaws that come in & tear a perfectly normal family apart. Neutral is how he should be. Not side with me or his mum or I'd start to think he doesn't deserve to Bleep with but should rather return back to the kitty since he acts like a baby still grin

grin grin grin
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by younghartz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
waiting patiently for all those married people to comment
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by Candyrain(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
cheesy
How are you?
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Candyrain:

How are you?

I'm good. It's so hot though. I feel like my skin is about to melt off the bone. Jere! How's yous? smiley
Re: Mummy's Boy Or Woman Wrapper? by wordbank(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
As a man uve to stand for what's right, the one at fault might feel disappointed but kind words and time will heal all. More so, a loving wife will always try to stand by her husband.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? / How To Let Go Of A Past Relationship: 10 Steps To Move On Peacefully / 10 Signs She Is A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.