Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ (1343 Views)

Yoruba Girls Can't Cook / Nigerians Who Can't Pronounce Their names / If Your Wife-To-Be Can't Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Winnergal(f): 1:28am On Apr 23, 2009
Are there really women who can't cook . . .?

In this day and age when there are loads of cookbooks out there . . .? I can't believe there are still women who can't cook . . .

Prove me wrong . . . tongue
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:34am On Apr 23, 2009
Your threads are really daft and redundant

No offense.
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Winnergal(f): 1:39am On Apr 23, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Your threads are really daft and redundant

No offense.

Why should i be offended . . .?

Do you think your opinion consigns me . . .? LMCAO
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 23, 2009
lol! see as winnergal dey point out grammatical blunderzzz. . . barrd baybe!! grin
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by puskin: 3:03am On Apr 23, 2009
~there is a huge diff. btwn "COOKING" and "GOOD COOKING". Bliv it or not, most gals can't do the latter and few can't do either~
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:17am On Apr 23, 2009
where's the grammatical mistake?
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by amebono13: 4:45am On Apr 23, 2009
are you minding them

i guess they wanna take it as offence and not offfense

Winnergal:

Are there really women who can't cook . . .?

In this day and age
when there are loads of cookbooks out there . . .? I can't believe there are still women who can't cook . . .

Prove me wrong . . . tongue
EXACTLY
"In this day and age" we still have people like you opening up stupid and immatured threads dat even a kindergarten pupil will agree with me that your threads make no sense
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Akinagirl(f): 6:51am On Apr 23, 2009
Lol. Seriously, dumb threads man. LMAO
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by webpro(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2009
dumb thread for dumb ppl. am out of here. my mother n my sistas all can't cook as much as iya viki grin
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2009
And your point is? undecided
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by eddy1977(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2009
only after you divorce your first wife, then u wise up a little and narrow down your partner's search criteria to 3 things: if i have to remarry, she must:
1- be a good cook
2-drive a corvette
3-have an overflow of money in her account cheesy grin cheesy
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Stinocollins: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
There're many of them.Infact,the gal in my h0use is one of them.She can't even cook white n0t to talk of s0up and al dt stuff a woman is suposed to kn0w,lol
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Hollysmile: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2009
Hia! Oh!
Make i no talk, cos ma own dey sound very raw 4 eye/ear!
@Winnergirl, sorry oh!
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Hollysmile: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2009
A lot of gals can't cook.
So Winnergirl, what do you want us 2do?
Kill em all?
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by djcrucifix(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2009
u ll be surprised.
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by ogazi007(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the thread.its such a straight-forword question that deserves YES or NO.
There are many of them that can not cook and not willing to learn on how to improve on their cooking skills.
i cant stand any African woman who cant make a decent meal,its a big turn off for me,and i refused to be brainwashed by any western culture/influence that suggest a man cooks for the household,its unafrican.every Nigerian woman that want to get married to a true nigerian man should go and learn how to cook.its your primary duty to prepare a good meal for your husband and take care of the home.
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by unfaded(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
i agree
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Secretz(f): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
You will be surprised some don't know how too, fortunately for me I am not one of them!

But I believe firmly that EVERY woman (even men) should know how to cook and cook well, not necessarily because of a dude, but for yourself,

everyone's taste's buds are different too, so what maybe tasty to one may not be to another, grin
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by RichyBlacK(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
Of course there are some. The smart ones among them will learn or at least try, and the rest will keep arguing with themselves. grin
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by fs(f): 3:01am On Apr 24, 2009
It's not necessarily about knowing how to cook, it's about liking/not liking cooking. I don't like cooking.

Someone said it's "unAfrican," that's fine. Everyone should find a spouse they are compatible with, it's that simple. No need to worry about other people's relationships, worry about yours.
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Secretz(f): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2009
fs:

It's not necessarily about knowing how to cook, it's about liking/not liking cooking. I don't like cooking.

Someone said it's "unAfrican," that's fine. Everyone should find a spouse they are compatible with, it's that simple. No need to worry about other people's relationships, worry about yours.

Quite true actually. grin
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2009
so many women cant cook. it is so common and i believe it's normal.
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Hauwa1: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2009
ummmm, cooking is not easy lipsrsealed
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
i'm sorry for any girl that cannot cook?
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by agathamari(f): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2009
aparently you have never been to europe or north america. finding a woman who CAN cook is a big deal
Re: ~Are There Really Women Who Can't Cook . . .?~ by mccloud224(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nice thread.I always wanted to say something about this.

There are some women that can't cook.Some can't because they had nonchalant mothers.Some didn't show interest in kitchen affairs.Some don't even care or want to learn (Dem think say na levels)

A buddy of mine just got married and the only thing his wife can cook is instant noodles (which anyone can cook by the way).Some weeks ago, she tried her hands during breakfast by preparing fried eggs and toast bread.Good lord! The onions were badly chopped (they looked bigger than the egg lumps),the tomatoes and fresh pepper seem to have been added after the eggs got burnt,the burnt egg remains stood apart from the ingredients and oil was over floating all over the plate.I won't comment on the severely burnt toast bread.Thank God she got the coffee right.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Discriminate Against Others? / Odinani: The Sacred Sciences Of Ndigbo / Nairaland Undergoing Changes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.